Wish Fulfillment Zone - Fringe Board
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wishful Thinking Fringe Community... | ˙˙˙ʎʇıunɯɯoɔ ǝƃuıɹɟ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ןnɟɥsıʍ ɐ

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Season 10
Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:13 am

» Sleepy Hollow Premiere tonight!
Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! Icon_minitimeby Elliot Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:19 pm

» Sleepy Hollow finale--what are your expectations?
Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! Icon_minitimeby Elliot Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:29 am

» Early winter finale...harrumph!
Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:17 pm

» John Noble' Henry Parrish to return!
Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! Icon_minitimeby Elliot Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:21 am

» What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:00 am

» Comparing Orci/Kurtzman to JJAbrams: Sleepy Hollow & Almost Human
Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:24 am

» 5x01 advance review (not spoilery)
Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:44 pm

» 4x07 "Wallflower" - SPOILERS
Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:46 am

» 4x05 "Novation" - SPOILERS
Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! Icon_minitimeby Alice8433 Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

LINK US !

Photobucket

Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here !

Go down 
+20
ZFT
LittleHill
Valentina
fringerfan
Brown Betty
HMMM47
Angeleene
Lunastelle
gabe
Mancha
andromeda
Erica_85
tv_maniac
catko
Stephy
Cathy904
jade86
Blue Sunflower
lezario
Elliot
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Elliot
Seeing the man from the other side
Elliot

Female

Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here !   Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:06 am

Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! Hiya Hi there, Guests! We're devoted Fringies and an amiable, chatty community, which is busier all the time and has members from around the globe. We have lots of spoilers, a strong fanart section and some of the best theory-pies in either universe.
Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! Beers While lurking is fun... joining in is moreso. Feel free to introduce yourselves here or in the off-topic thread, and stay for the conversation!
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here !   Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:48 pm

Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! 271880
Back to top Go down
Blue Sunflower
Looking for an apartment
Blue Sunflower

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here !   Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 4:24 am

Elliot wrote:
Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! Hiya Hi there, Guests! We're devoted Fringies and an amiable, chatty community, which is busier all the time and has members from around the globe. We have lots of spoilers, a strong fanart section and some of the best theory-pies in either universe.
Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! Beers While lurking is fun... joining in is moreso. Feel free to introduce yourselves here or in the off-topic thread, and stay for the conversation!
Can they see? I had to join to see the board, and my friend couldn't see anything either the other day when she tried to look.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here !   Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:08 am

I feel stupid to say, I don't know and need to check! I've been here from the beginning and don't know what it looks like not logged in. BRB!
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here !   Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:26 am

Whew! I'm back. They can see the names of the sections, and can read and post in the help section, but that is all. Seems to me... maybe more might be good to have open?
Though I am not sure what all parts... I know on my soapmaking forum, there is a big section of plain ol' soaping talk, and a newbie section, fragrance, bath and body, that stuff... but the market stuff, off topic, the gallery and business stuff that is all member stuff, you have to sign up.

I think we'd gather more members if folks could see a bit over the windowsill...Lez, what do you think? Cathy? Opinions, folks?

Cathy, where are you, anyway? Did you and Santa get mugged by a cactus?

ETA... I don't think they can see the cool stuff on the left either if memory serves.... Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! Sad

Oh, and Blue! This is for you: Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! Flowerface
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here !   Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:12 pm

Hi everyone! I'm a Fringe Italian fan! smile I need your help...How can I accede to the forum's sections?
I hope my English is quite understandable XD
Back to top Go down
Cathy904
Unearthed Rank
Cathy904

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here !   Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:28 pm

Hi, jade86! Your English is quite understandable. It's great seeing new people, and one day before a new episode.

Lezario or Elliot are the administrators around here, it works out great time-zone wise, since Lez is in France near you and Elliot is 9 hours earlier closer to my Central time zone in the US. So we practically have 24 hour coverage although the website is still young and growing.

As one of my favorite (American) football coaches says, "Come Early! Be Loud! Stay Late!" Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! 815536 And Welcome!
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here !   Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:41 pm

Welcome here !

You should be able to access the board. smile
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Staring at Peter's MIT shirt
Stephy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here !   Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:37 am

Welcome, Jade86 ! Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! 180897
Have a good time here !
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here !   Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:49 am

Cathy904 wrote:
Hi, jade86! Your English is quite understandable. It's great seeing new people, and one day before a new episode.

Lezario or Elliot are the administrators around here, it works out great time-zone wise, since Lez is in France near you and Elliot is 9 hours earlier closer to my Central time zone in the US. So we practically have 24 hour coverage although the website is still young and growing.

As one of my favorite (American) football coaches says, "Come Early! Be Loud! Stay Late!" Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! 815536 And Welcome!

Hi Jade86! Welcome and enjoy yourself! And I like Cathy's coach's advice!
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here !   Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:54 pm

Welcome, too, to this week's new arrivals. Introduce yourselves, and Happy Fringe Day! Cathy will be here I think for live chat Central US time, she would love some company. Tell her hi, and the rest of us in other zones will follow later....
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here !   Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:56 pm

Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! 271880
Back to top Go down
Cathy904
Unearthed Rank
Cathy904

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here !   Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:09 pm

Yes, I would love some company! smile

I'll send a hail out about 7:30p, depending on what happens as the show progresses, I'm not above sitting there chatting with myself! Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! 815536

Since I expect it to be a Stand Alone, hard to say. We'll see. C'mon down, chatty East Coast/Central Time Zone folk. 9pm Eastern, 8pm Central.
Back to top Go down
catko
Coming through the windshield

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here !   Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:10 am

I'm newish to the show and new to the board, which looks awesome as the show. I'm mostly a lurker, though I will try to keep up!
Back to top Go down
Blue Sunflower
Looking for an apartment
Blue Sunflower

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here !   Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:12 am

catko wrote:
I'm newish to the show and new to the board, which looks awesome as the show. I'm mostly a lurker, though I will try to keep up!
Yeah, you're still unbolded! I don't know either. I guess you're just not special enough. grins grins grins
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here !   Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:17 am

Unbolded=no posts... happy first post, catko! Welcome! Lots to see here, make yourself at home.
Back to top Go down
Blue Sunflower
Looking for an apartment
Blue Sunflower

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here !   Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:19 am

Elliot wrote:
Unbolded=no posts... happy first post, catko! Welcome! Lots to see here, make yourself at home.
She's still unbold on the main page, even with a post. Is there a limit?
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here !   Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:47 am

No limits, we control members permissions.
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Staring at Peter's MIT shirt
Stephy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here !   Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:31 am

Welcome, Catko ! Have fun here ! Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! 180897
Back to top Go down
catko

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here !   Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:32 am

Thanks, everyone, and especially for the bolding! So much to see and read....
Back to top Go down
tv_maniac

Female

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here !   Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:36 pm

Hi guys! I joined a while ago but only just got round to properly visiting! Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! 815536 It's nice to see you all!
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here !   Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:39 pm

Yeah, I've seen you wandering on the board...... Welcome here !
Back to top Go down
tv_maniac

Female

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here !   Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:49 pm

Thankyou! smile I've just wandered around a bit and noticed how big this forum is Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! 815536
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here !   Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:06 pm

Well, with nice and talkative members, spoilers hunters and artists, we managed to make this forum, well, quite nice. grins
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here !   Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:15 pm

Welcome! Be sure to lay a trail of breadcrumbs so you don't get lost! grins

Have you hit the giddy, goofy high spots? The Oswend, etc.? And we love good theories--lots to see and do here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here !   Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings Guests / Introduce yourself here !
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next