Wish Fulfillment Zone - Fringe Board
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wishful Thinking Fringe Community... | ˙˙˙ʎʇıunɯɯoɔ ǝƃuıɹɟ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ןnɟɥsıʍ ɐ

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Season 10
Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:13 am

» Sleepy Hollow Premiere tonight!
Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon Icon_minitimeby Elliot Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:19 pm

» Sleepy Hollow finale--what are your expectations?
Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon Icon_minitimeby Elliot Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:29 am

» Early winter finale...harrumph!
Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:17 pm

» John Noble' Henry Parrish to return!
Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon Icon_minitimeby Elliot Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:21 am

» What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:00 am

» Comparing Orci/Kurtzman to JJAbrams: Sleepy Hollow & Almost Human
Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:24 am

» 5x01 advance review (not spoilery)
Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:44 pm

» 4x07 "Wallflower" - SPOILERS
Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:46 am

» 4x05 "Novation" - SPOILERS
Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon Icon_minitimeby Alice8433 Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

LINK US !

Photobucket

Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon

Go down 
+5
Kreisler
Cathy904
Xeen
jade86
Elliot
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Elliot
Seeing the man from the other side
Elliot

Female

Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon Empty
PostSubject: Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon   Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:45 am

(next week!)
Quote :
According to Akiva Goldman, "The romantic elements of their relationship will come forward pretty soon,” ...Like any courtship, it wanes, and then it comes back again. So that’s going to make another move forward [on Feb. 4], and then we’ll keep addressing it throughout the season.”
http://tinyurl.com/yhgf4qz

Last edited by Elliot on Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon   Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:02 am

Oh my god! I read the article! The title of the 1 April episode is "Peter"! Wowwww!!!
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon   Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:15 am

Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon Wub Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon 90503
Back to top Go down
Xeen
Turning into dust
Xeen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon   Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:31 am

crossing fingers here, april 1st? i'll believe it when i see it Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon 297509
Back to top Go down
http://fringefrenchdivision.blogspot.com/
Cathy904
Unearthed Rank
Cathy904

PostSubject: Re: Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon   Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:12 pm

Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon 790452 Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon 790452 Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon 790452 Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon 33266 Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon 844774 Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon 818738 Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon 409686

Grrrrrrrrr, Stupid Firewall, I can't believe they started taking out my emoticons.

What I typed was *clap* *clap* *drinking wine* *yeepee* *yes!* *highfive*
Back to top Go down
Kreisler
Asking if you're scared
Kreisler

Male

PostSubject: Re: Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon   Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:50 pm

Ha, ha ! Finally ! Let's move on to more serious matters ! Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon 790452 Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon 790452
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Staring at Peter's MIT shirt
Stephy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon   Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:52 pm

Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon 90503
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon   Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:13 pm

Cathy904 wrote:
Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon 790452 Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon 790452 Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon 790452 Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon 33266 Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon 844774 Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon 818738 Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon 409686

Grrrrrrrrr, Stupid Firewall, I can't believe they started taking out my emoticons.

What I typed was *clap* *clap* *drinking wine* *yeepee* *yes!* *highfive*
I can see 'em, Cathy!
And here's another: Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon Bliss
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon   Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:10 pm

Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon 818738 Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon 90503 Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon 409686
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon   Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:18 pm

Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon 790452 Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon 33266 Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon 409686 Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon 355449
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon   Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:23 pm

April... if I remember the Airing dates, we have 2 episodes before another hiatus... so April 1st, "Peter" this is surely the flashback episode ?

As the revelation will certainly be at the end of 2x14 Jacksonville.....

Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon 141419
Back to top Go down
Cathy904
Unearthed Rank
Cathy904

PostSubject: Re: Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon   Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:41 pm

My anticipation is SO high. I really, really hope Anna and Josh can make the screen crackle.

*Please, oh please, oh please........"
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon   Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:44 pm

More than crackle.

I hope they will set the TV on fire.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon   Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:47 pm

They made the screen crackle in the end of the pilot, and the end of The Cure.... without touching each other. So, when they do touch..

Imagining that... Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon 809984 the screen may melt.

----
eta: Lez, two minds, etc!
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon   Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:00 pm

Universe
Back to top Go down
fringerfan
Blowing up Watermelons
fringerfan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon   Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:29 pm

Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon 90503 Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon 818738 Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon 711366 Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon 90503 Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon 818738 Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon 711366
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon   Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:35 pm

Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon Hinv_smiley_benchy9
Back to top Go down
bookworm2342
Kidnapping a girl
bookworm2342

Female

PostSubject: Re: Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon   Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:43 am

Cathy904 wrote:
My anticipation is SO high. I really, really hope Anna and Josh can make the screen crackle.

*Please, oh please, oh please........"

I've already seen sparks coming from my TV (computer screen) at some points (Happy Birthday, anyone?)

Elliot wrote:
They made the screen crackle in the end of the pilot, and the end of The Cure.... without touching each other. So, when they do touch..

Imagining that... Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon 809984 the screen may melt.

----
eta: Lez, two minds, etc!

Looks like we're all thinking about the same thing. Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon 815536
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon   Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:53 pm

The bit in the promo for next week looks like Peter finally makes a move... can't wait for that to really happen! About damn time.
Back to top Go down
Kreisler
Asking if you're scared
Kreisler

Male

PostSubject: Re: Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon   Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:26 pm

And the lovely picture where we see P/O from behind sat on swings...
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon   Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:36 pm

Kreisler wrote:
And the lovely picture where we see P/O from behind sat on swings...

Yes. So lovely.

And the huskiness in Peter's voice there at the beginning of the promo.

--- a pleasing thought; I bet Goldsman and Pinkner can do romance as touchingly well, and yet not cloying, as they have done the sweetness of Peter and Walter's relationship. With a good bit of fire, too, I would think.
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon   Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:44 pm

"I've never met anyone who could do the things that you do"

He comes to see her as she's alone in an empty room, then on a .... erm.....
*where the dictionary ?* erm...... swing ?
Looks like she's in a park where she was going when she was young. smile

I'm looking forward to see(ing ???) more of Olivia's past.

If he takes a step forward, I hope she will, too, after the "revelation".
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon   Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:53 pm

I hope so too! And dramatically, for things to get bad for her as foreseen by the Observer gang, that would add a lot, for them to make steps closer and then him to be suddenly in dire straits emotionally and, at the very least, blow up at all and sundry just when she needs all the help she can muster.

I can see an episode or two where he's undercover over there, leading the resistance...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon   Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peter & Olivia romance to move forward soon
Page 1 of 1