Wish Fulfillment Zone - Fringe Board
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37982 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !

Wish Fulfillment Zone - Fringe Board

A Wishful Thinking Fringe Community... | ˙˙˙ʎʇıunɯɯoɔ ǝƃuıɹɟ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ןnɟɥsıʍ ɐ

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Season 10
by Elliot Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:13 am

» Sleepy Hollow Premiere tonight!
by Elliot Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:19 pm

» Sleepy Hollow finale--what are your expectations?
by Elliot Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:29 am

» Early winter finale...harrumph!
by Elliot Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:17 pm

» John Noble' Henry Parrish to return!
by Elliot Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:21 am

» What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
by Elliot Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:00 am

» Comparing Orci/Kurtzman to JJAbrams: Sleepy Hollow & Almost Human
by Elliot Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:24 am

» 5x01 advance review (not spoilery)
by Elliot Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:44 pm

» 4x07 "Wallflower" - SPOILERS
by Elliot Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:46 am

» 4x05 "Novation" - SPOILERS
by Alice8433 Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

LINK US !

Photobucket

Share | 

2x20 "Northwest Passage"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

How would you rate "Northwest Passage" ?
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
29%
 29% [ 2 ]
43%
 43% [ 3 ]
14%
 14% [ 1 ]
14%
 14% [ 1 ]
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
less than 5
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt

Female

PostSubject: 2x20 "Northwest Passage"   Sat May 01, 2010 8:23 am

Trailers
Spoiler:

Promo pictures
Spoiler:

Fringe | The Simpsons | Grimm | Doctor who | Games of Thrones | Homeland | The Bridge | Elementary | Arrow | My Mad Fat Diary

Last edited by lezario on Sat May 08, 2010 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Seeing the man from the other side

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2x20 "Northwest Passage"   Fri May 07, 2010 6:28 am

Interesting how Peter's solutions were the wrong ones. Is that lack of sleep, or the same headstrong nature that kept him from hearing Walter out?

Joshua Jackson really was marvelous in this, good to see him get the room to command an episode. If there were the fireworks we were expecting, they happened on Peter's way to renting the car, which is kind of cool actually: unexpected. Nice to hear and see Peter's anguish and fear, Jackson's chops are finally getting some exercise. His scene in the back of the cop car, really all his scenes with the sheriff, were terrific: dark, broken, a bit nuts, yet still in his heart the Peter who kept Walter out of the asylum and helped Olivia when he could have been safely in Iraq. His expressive face and voice were wonderful to witness.

This was very X-Files, with that same kind of paranoiac intensity. Bravura stuff.
They are also doing horror better and better each time they try; the filming was riveting and not just because it's familiar northwest scenery. And the misdirection! A newbie to the show might think Peter was the serial killer. Hitchcockian. The sheriff surely wondered more than once just whom she was trusting and what he would turn out to be.

Others have noted too the similarity to the feel of Twin Peaks (remember that? the original detective freak show): cold, misty, dark and creepy, rough and elegant, scary weird. Like this episode, the kind of show you have to watch through to the end for the cold electric thrill of it. Oh, and Twin Peaks was originally going to be called 'Northwest Passage'. (thank you, IMDB)

I can't be the only fan more than a little upset with Peter charming the waitress into coming to visit him at the motel...he's only been gone, what, a week?. . (Catch Olivia writing hearts for o's! Not bloody likely!)...but the writers put a stop to any non-Olivia stuff. Must be a thing; they cut Rachel's heart out last week. Pretty cheeky; I like it. (I know, Bad Elliot, bad.)

Death followed Detective Dunham around last week, it follows One Man Fringe Division/ Fringe Event Peter Bishop around, too.

It was fun to see Peter playing with the car's toys, even if that was just product placement. If he's really to channel Red Green (and he should!), he needs to blow something up. Maybe next week? A girl can hope.

So cool to finally see Peter being smart, using his knowledge and skills instead of just assisting Walter and Olivia or agreeing with them. We got a glimpse into the Peter whose past made him vulnerable to Olivia's blackmail in the pilot, too: dangerous, conniving, quick to sense what he should and should not reveal to the cops, and rather more familiar with weapons than Olivia thinks. He arms himself without benefit of a background check and modifies his ammo to blow a bigger hole in whatever he shoots. He cooly scares Sheriff Matthis
with one of his weapons because he needs a control subject flooded with adrenalin--and gets her to give him a tissue sample! -the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it?
Mad Scientist on the road, on the lam...if Fringe hadn't been renewed, they could have spun Peter off at this point. 'I Could Sleep' would have been the theme song, no? (BR: please publish the rest of the playlist, ok?)

Matthis was a great character, and so well played! Plimpton was excellent. She was a match for Peter, and not scared of his weirdness, just focused on finding the murderer and saving Ferguson... sound familiar?
Nice parallel with the partner being more than a partner... echoes the Peter/Olivia closeness (as well as Dead John, maybe). !Hah! Matthis asked Peter what made him so special! We're all tired of waiting to know.

Peter didn't look well, all puffy and bug-eyed--more paranoia... the phone calls sounded like the ones Olivia got from Dead John, you could hear the word 'Newton'... but the call Newton placed when he faked a heart attack went through fine...hmmm. Continuity? Hallucination? Reminded me of the paranoia Walter had suffered, thinking Elizabeth and Bell were spying on him. (Were they?) This whole episode reminded me a bit of Antonioni's films, especially Peter's scenes alone.

Poor Walter! That was really touching, but at the end where he's sabotaging his efforts to find Peter, that was annoying. Especially with the parallel of Ferguson being kidnapped and in trouble and wanting to know his partner was out there doing everything she could to find him, and Peter now being kidnapped.

Newton's back, being enigmatic. I am so over Newton: get the hook! I'm sure the actor is a lovely man, and he plays a nice polite cold hearted villain well, but pee or get off the pot, you know? Show us what he is up to, or let Olivia put him out of my misery.

Newton and his team able to hide from the cops in plain sight now? Newton was visible to everybody while bringing the Secretary across...hmm. Can Newton invade Peter's dreams?

Let's stop and ponder Matthis and the stories she is going to be telling. She had more than an inkling of Peter's being 'weird'. Cool of her to give him that pen. She could feel the kind of hole Peter was in, and helped him in what felt to me a more realistic fashion than Sam Wise helps Olivia. Maybe Peter is more down to earth in his emotional needs than Olivia and reuires a more grounded spirit guide than she does. She also served as a sort of Ghost of P/O Future for Peter, the tough no nonsense (blond!) cop in love with her detective; the episode was full of lessons for our young mad scientist, from the sheriff, even from a bubble gum wrapper on the bridge. At a couple of places it looked like he was hearing echoes of Walter in himself, too.

I hope Matthis is in next week's ep, I want to see her size up Olivia and tell her to go save him. I think she'd go with on the rescue if she wasn't putting Ferguson back together.

Broyles is going to be in trouble with Olivia for a long time, isn't he? And I'm thinking the Secretary only seems nice, I think he has bad intentions besides stealing our Peter. Because he is OURS now. Creepy W'nate should stay home.

This was set supposedly in Snoqualmie and the location stands in well. And what a nice touch of having the weather voice over on TV in the lobby reference the waves of color in the Skagit----------if Peter had gone up there, he would have seen miles of tulips, loads of them white---------------I hope Walter sees them next week.

Sooo.. points for Peter-centricity, cinematography, pacing, misdirection, freak-outs, guest star (she gets 2, I loved her), Peter being smart and scary and sharp and yet wrong at the same time; ...demerits for the cliches (girl being sawn up, Walter sabotaging himself and thereby endangering Peter, Peter chatting up the waitress, Newton being enigmatic AGAIN).

More and more I wish the promo wasn't just immediately at the end of the episode, the promo sometimes spoils the taste of the episode I've just seen; this is one of those times.

"A strong morality tale in between "Aahhhhhh, HELP!" moments."

Last edited by Elliot on Sat May 08, 2010 7:11 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : additions & subtractions)
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2x20 "Northwest Passage"   Fri May 07, 2010 2:27 pm

Mr Secretery = Walternate. Urgh.

Fringe | The Simpsons | Grimm | Doctor who | Games of Thrones | Homeland | The Bridge | Elementary | Arrow | My Mad Fat Diary
Back to top Go down
Kreisler
Asking if you're scared

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2x20 "Northwest Passage"   Fri May 07, 2010 2:31 pm

And how dashing !
Back to top Go down
Kreisler
Asking if you're scared

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2x20 "Northwest Passage"   Fri May 07, 2010 3:20 pm

Now he's out (of this universe) :

Observer :

The two glass balls separated by a scotchtape :

Back to top Go down
Cathy904
Unearthed Rank

PostSubject: Re: 2x20 "Northwest Passage"   Fri May 07, 2010 3:24 pm

Well all Hell certainly broke loose last night, didn't it?!

*wry smile* I'm glad it bugged Elliot that Peter's making eyes at a waitress less than a week after he's left the team. They've stretched our fearless heros' potential love story to the limit, haven't they? After a year and a half, the quotes coming from the show say how they've grown closer, but other than "Jacksonville", I'm not seeing it.

Yes, Very X-files! I also chuckled that he'd made it all the way to Washington State, at least they're trying to be authentic with the Pacific Northwest forest. He put some miles between himself and "Boston", and driving I assume, although he's not running from the law so I don't know why he wouldn't use a plane.

But, back to the show. Can someone tell me why the brain segment extractions were so brutal this show, when Newton was so polite and apologetic early in the season, careful to close people back up and intact after the extraction? Or did the kid at the dairy farm have something to do with the waitress' murder? Were they about to extract something from the deputy, and just never got around to it?

Lez, Mr. Secretary = Walternate, urgh, Well, now we have Walternate on the scene.

And the previews!
Spoiler:

So, only two more shows, right? 22 episodes, *shaking head* Of Course there's bound to be some cliffhanging at the end of the season, there's too many questions to answer not to have a cliffhanger.

Things I liked. Martha Plimpton, who played Sherriff Tracy Mathis, was really nice. The conversations between her and Peter evolved from standard question and answer, to confessions of her family's murder and her feelings for the Deputy. I was on the edge of my seat, hoping he'd made it somehow, that was nice drama.

The waitress making CDs for passengers so they wouldn't fall asleep at the wheel was a bit of a stretch, but okay. As appropriate and nice as that song was, it was a song to sleep to, not to keep from sleeping. smile But it allowed for that "Silence of the Lambs" moment when Peter found the CD, and it was a nice jolt at the end for him to be sliding into sleep when Newton woke him up.

So, let the speculation begin! Walternate's going to be either evil, or just a very angry father whose son was abducted. He's in a position of power,obviously, "Mr. Secretary".

Walter and Astrid's experiment sounded interesting, but then Walter sabotages his own experiment because he realizes Peter might not want to see him? It was nice to have an Astrid/Walter scene, but a little weird that he backed out. Poor Walter, he's really lost right now. He's going to have to learn how to take care of himself, of course for now with Astrid's help. Of course Faithful Fans know somehow Peter's going to end up back with Walter, Heaven knows how far away that's going to be.

What if Olivianate is evil? Or at least unsympathetic? Wouldn't that be a kick in the pants? I don't know what's going to happen, but the door's wide open for possibilities!

Here's hoping Nina and Brandon! can come to the rescue. This doesn't seem to be in Sam's domain, but I'm grabbing at straws for Hero Assistance.

Happy Friday!
Back to top Go down
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2x20 "Northwest Passage"   Fri May 07, 2010 5:51 pm

I'm not certain the murders were really hooked to Newton--that was inconclusive, and poorly delineated. WERE they connected? Was Newton just fishing for Peter through them? If so, why?

I think Walternate is NOT good--and Theirlivia I think shoots Walter, making her unsympathetic in my eyes.

Cathy, what I meant about the waitress was, there's a difference between a rogue and a skank, and that was skanky.

Having read Pinkner and Wyman referring to Peter and Olivia's courtship as just that, a courtship, I'm not giving up on that storyline, though.

Not having seen Silence of the Lambs, I can't participate in whatever the CD means to you folks---enlighten me please, someone.

Last edited by Elliot on Sun May 09, 2010 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cathy904
Unearthed Rank

PostSubject: Re: 2x20 "Northwest Passage"   Fri May 07, 2010 6:18 pm

Gosh, I don't know if I should recommend "Silence of the Lambs" to you or not. It's really scary, gross, and really good, or I thought so at the time. I was all into Thomas Harris books and the sickness of serial killers. That allure has worn off, but otherwise it has most of the elements (minus any romance) which "Fringe" has.

Um, establishing the guy was not a Shapeshifter put Sheriff and Peter at ease.
Then, just as the protagonist thinks they're just looking around somebody's clutter, a huge piece of evidence, the CD, clicks in our hero's head as the formerly innocuous dairy dude comes running out with the claw end of a hammer.

The surgery seemed the same as in "Grey Matters", but in haste. I still haven't figured out how the dairy guy figured in all this. Weren't the deaths by Newton looking for people who were looking for Peter? But he didn't need to kill them in "Grey Matters". *shrug* I'll figure it out later.

But, as we go skidding into the last two episodes, I'm already chalking up my favorites of the year. More or less in order, they're "Momentum Deferred", "The Bishop Revival", "Johari Window", "Jacksonville", and "White Tulip". I'm hoping one or both of the final shows conjures up the same wonder that "Safe" and "Ability" did last year.
Back to top Go down
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2x20 "Northwest Passage"   Fri May 07, 2010 7:06 pm

Oh, I know I couldn't watch it, I would get sick, even the brief scene last night was too painful to watch, I muted it and covered my face. I don't want to carry that anguish around with me, I do not see how people not tasked with catching serial killers can study them, brr. Just being with the family of that murdered girl was horrific for me.

And I'm still unsure if Newton was connected to the murders in this one except through Peter.

Back to top Go down
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2x20 "Northwest Passage"   Fri May 07, 2010 7:25 pm

Kreisler wrote:
Now he's out (of this universe) :

Observer :

The two glass balls separated by a scotchtape :

Great catches!! Esp the two globes separated. As a techie, I could wish that was duct tape saving the universes not cello tape... grins But maybe Peter will fix the universes with office supplies, tape and a pen? grins
(Remember in the pilot Peter jokes about John not being saved by a tube of toothpaste!)

Do you suppose Peter will be photographed under Exit signs over there too? He will realize he's being hornswoggled once he thinks about it.

Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2x20 "Northwest Passage"   Fri May 07, 2010 7:32 pm

Quote :
I think Walternate is NOT good--and Theirlivia I think shoots Walter, making her unsympathetic in my eyes.

i'm sure of that, though I'd love Walternate wasn't bad.

Elliot, don't watch Silence of the Lambs. I'm pretty hard to scare, and after seeing that movie I couldn't sleep for days.

Just DON'T.

Back to top Go down
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2x20 "Northwest Passage"   Fri May 07, 2010 7:45 pm

I'll trust you and not see it. Actually I am hard to scare too, but---horrible stuff affects me personally, hard to get out of my head. I don't think I sent you the link to this article before--I don't just see stuff like that, I sort of experience it myself. And I found out recently I'm not alone.

Hmf. Better link: http://psychologyofpain.blogspot.com/2010/03/we-feel-your-pain-extreme-empaths-new.html

Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2x20 "Northwest Passage"   Fri May 07, 2010 7:58 pm

To me there are two different kind of horror movies : the one that are realistic, personnal, and in which whatever happens to the victim could easily happen to you.
Like Silence of the Lambs, and others.

And the second one, where there are impossible -at least yet- situations, like being on a spaceshift and being attacked by aliens or being s****d into a parallel universe and being eaten by giant spiders.

Back to top Go down
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2x20 "Northwest Passage"   Fri May 07, 2010 8:05 pm

My favorite of the latter category are the ones where you see the wires and sticks used to move the creatures. Night of the Killer Shrews for example, where it's german shepherd dogs with paper cones on their noses.

Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2x20 "Northwest Passage"   Fri May 07, 2010 8:13 pm

Oh I love that one !

Back to top Go down
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2x20 "Northwest Passage"   Fri May 07, 2010 8:26 pm

I am so glad I had set my coffee down.

Back to top Go down
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2x20 "Northwest Passage"   Fri May 07, 2010 11:42 pm

Oh, and one more recollection from this episode; Peter is shown modifying his bullets to be more lethal, notching them in order to make them expand and tumble inside the flesh, to make a bigger hole. This is not something a man who hasn't handled weapons a lot is going to be doing, it's more something an assassin would be doing.

He didn't answer, did he, when Olivia asked him about his first kill?

Back to top Go down
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2x20 "Northwest Passage"   Sat May 08, 2010 7:16 am

I updated my review, added things I'd been thinking about it all day. It's in my original post.

Back to top Go down
Stephy
Staring at Peter's MIT shirt

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2x20 "Northwest Passage"   Sat May 08, 2010 8:06 am

Excellent episode, again ! It was good to see more Peter. About the filming, I recognized the work of Chapelle before knowing he was the director ! grins And, oh, the British Columbia forests' !!
And the end !! Brrrr, Walternate is very creepy indeed !!

About the Silence of the lambs, I'm so sorry, but really, you MUST watch this movie !! It's HUGE. I've seen it when I was 15 (it was a 16-rated film, but I'm tall : a distant cousin, same age, little, was turned away. Unfortunately I wasn't with her when it's happened) and I've been very impressed. You should watch it, really. And this film is so well written, and acted, and edited, and filmed... it's a great, great, great pleasure to watch it, to analyze it. Well, of course, only you can judge... And sure, it's gross. But it's fantastic !

I agree with Lez, there are different kind of movies and of course the realistic movies are the most impressive.
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2x20 "Northwest Passage"   Sat May 08, 2010 11:46 am

grins

1. I LOVED Sheriff Mathis. I don't know why, maybe her way of talking, of moving, her blond hair or maybe because she has a story close to Olivia, but i loved her. And I'd be thrilled if she was coming back in Season 3.

We can't help but make the link with Olivia. What she told at the end "I found my place. You will too." i think Peter realized he already had found it.

Besides, Ferguson being "more than just her partner"..... *wink wink* When Peter tells her about it, and she's saying she is trying to rationnalize, it seems as if Peter suddenly realized how Olivia was feeling, not knowing where he was.

I LOVED Peter and Mathis working together. I really want her back.

2. The case. Totally disappointing. And confusing. I think I lost a part of my temporal lobe during the episode. I tried to download english subtitles, to see if i had missed something... but is still confusing.

Newton may have used some kind of... virbations ? some kind of teleportation device, maybe ?

4. "Find the Crack"... I have police slogans for you, guys, "We solve no crime until it's overtime.", "Protect and serve (tickets)"

5. You can't bluff Olivia Dunham, Broyles ! Muah-HA !

6. Walter sabotaging himself..... hmpf.

7. Walternate being Mr Secretary.... Uhg. I just hope they're not making him completely bad. I'd love Walternate to be darker, more serious, BUT not bad. For some reasons, I think they (Newton, Walternate...) may be working against Bell...

8. Peter flirting with Krista.... *AHEM* PETER. STOP THAT. RIGHT NOW.
When he started to fall asleep, i thought "Dream about Olivia, dream aabout Olivia"
I loved him, working on his own, and "offering them his services".
Nice to see him working with bullets, having a gun and using a rifle.

9. I LOVED Mathis.

10. Did I mention that I LOVED Mathis ?
Awesome lights, some shots were excellent, nice editing except the end.

It was nice, and yet, the pace was slow, so slow I was waiting for some actions... and the end was a bit disappointing, like the ending of "Night of Desirable objects".

I'll vote later. Right now I'm hesitating between 7 and 6.

Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2x20 "Northwest Passage"   Sat May 08, 2010 11:48 am

Some clues

Trees ? Skeleton "Scott", Daisies...

Black and White, Bazooka Joe "you can't go there from here", Apple...

The 111, I don't know if they mean anything, but....

Back to top Go down
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2x20 "Northwest Passage"   Sat May 08, 2010 11:03 pm

I'm really not supposed to be inside this afternoon, I am way behind in the greenhouse, and my browser is horrible today, I can't open some topics, but I'm going to try to reply here:

lezario wrote:

We can't help but make the link with Olivia. What she
told at the end "I found my place. You will too." i think Peter
realized he already had found it.

Yes! I thought so too.
Besides, Ferguson being "more
than just her partner"..... *wink wink* When Peter tells her about it,
and she's saying she is trying to rationnalize, it seems as if Peter
suddenly realized how Olivia was feeling, not knowing where he was.

Again, I agree. The look on his face there..
I LOVED Peter and Mathis working together. I really want her back.

The case. Totally disappointing. And confusing. I think I lost a part
of my temporal lobe during the episode.
I tried to download english
subtitles, to see if i had missed something... but is still confusing.
It wasn't confusing until the end, and then it was really Antonioni.
Newton may have used some kind of... virbations ? some kind of teleportation device, maybe ?
That could be!
"Find the Crack"... I have police slogans for you, guys, "We solve no
crime until it's overtime.", "Protect and serve (tickets)"

5. You can't bluff Olivia Dunham, Broyles ! Muah-HA !

6. Walter sabotaging himself..... hmpf.

Walternate being Mr Secretary.... Uhg. I just hope they're not making
him completely bad. I'd love Walternate to be darker, more serious, BUT
not bad. For some reasons, I think they (Newton, Walternate...) may be
working against Bell...
Noble calls him
Spoiler:

and says he is here
Spoiler:

8. Peter flirting with Krista.... *AHEM* PETER. STOP THAT. RIGHT NOW.
When he started to fall asleep, i thought "Dream about Olivia, dream aabout Olivia"
I loved him, working on his own, and "offering them his services".
Nice to see him working with bullets, having a gun and using a rifle. Sawed off shotgun; illegal weapon in the US; I shouldn't like this about him, but I do.
---111-------that is from the pilot, too, when they go into the lab for the very first time it is on the wall. Plus, bonus reflection of a church & cross in that window.

Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2x20 "Northwest Passage"   Sun May 09, 2010 7:06 pm

Oh god!
I reed a comment from an user on "***********". He discovered that the weird noises in Peter’s phone call were actually morse code, and the translation was:

Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2x20 "Northwest Passage"   Sun May 09, 2010 7:16 pm

Uh, you can hear ALL of this in one phone call ? Phone calls were so short, I doubt we could have all this...

I'll watch the scene again.

Back to top Go down
Kreisler
Asking if you're scared

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2x20 "Northwest Passage"   Sun May 09, 2010 7:24 pm

That's weird ! Why should Newton's (if it was him) call contain this message ? scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2x20 "Northwest Passage"   

Back to top Go down

2x20 "Northwest Passage"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next