Wish Fulfillment Zone - Fringe Board
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wishful Thinking Fringe Community... | ˙˙˙ʎʇıunɯɯoɔ ǝƃuıɹɟ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ןnɟɥsıʍ ɐ

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Season 10
Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:13 am

» Sleepy Hollow Premiere tonight!
Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:19 pm

» Sleepy Hollow finale--what are your expectations?
Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:29 am

» Early winter finale...harrumph!
Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:17 pm

» John Noble' Henry Parrish to return!
Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:21 am

» What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:00 am

» Comparing Orci/Kurtzman to JJAbrams: Sleepy Hollow & Almost Human
Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:24 am

» 5x01 advance review (not spoilery)
Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:44 pm

» 4x07 "Wallflower" - SPOILERS
Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:46 am

» 4x05 "Novation" - SPOILERS
Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Alice8433 Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

LINK US !

Photobucket

Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elliot
Seeing the man from the other side
Elliot

Female

Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers   Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:43 pm

makes me wonder what else they have been saying (a certain interview of Josh's comes to mind) is all bull pukkie.
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers   Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:06 pm

I think they meant "most of the episode" is on this/that side...

They have to stop with these --(half)fake-- informations, otherwise i'll just won't post/look for their interview anymore.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers   Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:14 pm

Just what I was thinking ... why should I bother reading them, if it's going to be misleading that badly. I hope this is the last of it.
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers   Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:16 pm

Pff.... because everytime I see an interview I think "maybe it's going to be better...".... Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers - Page 2 343354
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers   Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:19 pm

Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers - Page 2 245538
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers   Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:22 pm

I wouldn't have to change my "favorite character" in my profile...
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers   Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:57 am

Indeed... Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers - Page 2 Tickets2_lezelliot
Back to top Go down
justkickit
Bringing Flowers

PostSubject: Re: Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers   Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 3:27 am

It wasn't just Josh that mentioned one episode altuniverse the next episode the other side. Jasika, Lance and the others have said it as well.

I think you will find that the majority of episode 1 is in the altuniverse and that the Walter, Peter and altOlivia stuff is either the following things:

a) a flashback to our world, when Olivia is talking to the pysch lady about where she has come from and what's happening over there or

b) the final scenes leading into episode 2.

We know that there is at least one scene, because of the photos that were taken on location of them on the stairs.

Going on photos and whose filming when, it definitely looks like it's one alt, then two the other world, etc.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers   Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 3:57 am

You sound very authoritative...I think we'll find probably that they as confused as they were last year on which episode they are referring to... that's the Pattern Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers - Page 2 6453; he said he wasn't in the premiere, but there he is in the pics of it. Both things can't be right......... be interesting to see how things turn out.
Back to top Go down
justkickit
Bringing Flowers

PostSubject: Re: Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers   Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:58 am

Oh, I wasn't meaning to sound authoritative. That wasn't my intention at all.

I guess I saw the photos from the filming of episode 3.01 and knew Walter and Peter would be in the episode in some form. That's what I thought, anyway. Things can always change, even right up to airing the episode right? So, until it airs nothing is set in stone.

When Josh said he wasn't going to be in it, I took it that he meant he wasn't going to be involved in Olivia's story in the altuniverse per say. As, the episode is primarily about the altuniverse, based on what the actors said. However, that's just me?

They could have changed things based on internet reaction? Not sure how they could do that though, if one episode is in one world and the next in the other, with different stories. So, I guess we will have to wait and see how it all pans out.
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers   Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:31 am

Brain. Hurts. Me. Not. Understanding. Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers - Page 2 226171

Last edited by lezario on Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers   Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:54 pm

I do think they change things a bit due to audience reaction, there were things last year that turned out not to be just as they had been said to be. And Noble said just recently the amount of time spent over there will depend somewhat on audience reception of it.

And they also seem to change things up at the last minute (for one: remember, Nina supposedly sang to Olivia, in 'Brown Betty'--------and even, Ari Graynor sang in the filming but they subbed Walter).

This morning I see a bunch of pics as official premiere pics, and they are the Olivia/cabbie and Olivia/in the room being interrogated or gaslighted ones. The subway ones I think are the next episode, but they include that cabbie.... either him or his alt..... (do you suppose they turn the cab into a sort of "back to the alt-u" (with apologies to michael j fox) and they barrel right on over home, depositing a scared Olivia and a befuddled cabbie?)

I think the confusion over which is which must mean that the same intern, or publicity drone, or something, still has his job from last year, which is rather odd considering it mucked up a lot of press releases. Unless they figure bad press is better than no press.
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers   Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:10 am

3.02 "The Box" Press release :

Quote :
The story alternates to the Fringe Team ‘over here’ where they investigate a mystifying case that people are discovered in a trance-like state that ultimately leads to their death. The unlikely suspect: a mysterious box. As Peter and Walter collaborate to study its properties, alternate Olivia presses on and turns up the heat on an unsuspecting Peter. Meanwhile, key information about the future is revealed when Walter and Nina meet at Massive Dynamic for the reading of the last will and testament of William Bell.
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers   Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:50 pm

Wow!!

I enlarged the promo images with the box and i’m quite sure it isn’t a simple box because it has a lot of odd/ancient symbols! What if that object had a kind of connection with the device that works with Peter’s DNA? It’a ancient too. Or something that has to do with peter in general smile
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers   Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:35 pm

Casting Notice for 3.07 by Rhoswen

Quote :
Director: Chuck Russell
Writers: David Wilcox/Graham Roland
Shoot Dates: September 16-27

[YOUNG WYATT] This Caucasian man in his mid 20's is sickly and thin. He has an unusual face and pale eyes. Please submit bald actors or actors willing to shave their head. Guest Star.
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers   Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:22 am

Quote :
TIMING IS CRITICAL WHEN DEADLY FRINGE EVENTS OCCUR OVER THERE
ON AN ALL-NEW “FRINGE” THURSDAY, OCTOBER 7, ON FOX

In this case, timing is everything as a series of anomalous events lead the Fringe Division to investigate deadly incidents with unimaginable coincidences. As the freaky crimes continue to occur, the team is in a race against time to protect potential victims. Meanwhile, Secretary Bishop shares his strategic plan with Colonel Broyles as Olivia grapples with a heart-stopping vision in the all-new “The Plateau” episode of FRINGE airing Thursday, Oct. 7 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (FR-303) (TV-14 V)

Cast: Anna Torv as Olivia Dunham; Joshua Jackson as Peter Bishop; John Noble as Walter Bishop; Lance Reddick as Phillip Broyles; Blair Brown as Nina Sharp; Jasika Nicole as Astrid Farnsworth

Guest Cast: Kirk Acevedo as Charlie Francis; Ryan James McDonald as Alt Brandon; Michael Eklund as Milo; Philip Winchester as Frank Stanton; Seth Gabel as Lincoln Lee; Malcolm Stewart as Dr. Levin; Kacey Rohl as Madeline
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers   Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:27 am

So.....Olivia's vision is Peter. Remember the promo grins
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers   Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:29 am

What else could it be ? grins
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers   Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:35 am

I was thinking about "real is just matter of perception".
I found interesting that just Peter sais that sentence, because we know that "reality" and "perception" represent the world of Fringe Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers - Page 2 906239
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers   Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:35 am

Or, she thinks he says it grins
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers   Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:19 am

It's him, it's him grins
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers   Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:24 pm

3.04 Press release

Quote :
NEWTON WAKES A SLEEPER ON AN ALL-NEW “FRINGE”THURSDAY, OCTOBER 14, ON FOX

Newton, concerned about the consequences of a distressing development involving a high-ranking official, is forced to call to action a sleeping shapeshifter. As Walter and the rest of the team gather evidence, they move the investigation to Massive Dynamic, where Olivia goes on high alert and Walter finds himself in a perilous situation, in the all-new “Do Shapeshifters Dream of Electric Sheep?” episode of FRINGE airing Thursday, Oct. 14 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (FR-304) (TV-14 D, L, S, V)

Cast: Anna Torv as Olivia Dunham; Joshua Jackson as Peter Bishop; John Noble as Walter Bishop; Lance Reddick as Phillip Broyles; Blair Brown as Nina Sharp; Jasika Nicole as Astrid Farnsworth
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers   Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:05 pm

Hmmmm if only Olivia could get hold of that typewriter, and give some game-changing orders to FakeOlivia....grins It's so unfair for the deck to be stacked completely against Olivia and us, in every way. Tacky really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers   Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Press releases / Casting Calls - Season 3 Spoilers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2