Wish Fulfillment Zone - Fringe Board
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wishful Thinking Fringe Community... | ˙˙˙ʎʇıunɯɯoɔ ǝƃuıɹɟ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ןnɟɥsıʍ ɐ

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Season 10
Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:13 am

» Sleepy Hollow Premiere tonight!
Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:19 pm

» Sleepy Hollow finale--what are your expectations?
Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:29 am

» Early winter finale...harrumph!
Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:17 pm

» John Noble' Henry Parrish to return!
Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:21 am

» What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:00 am

» Comparing Orci/Kurtzman to JJAbrams: Sleepy Hollow & Almost Human
Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:24 am

» 5x01 advance review (not spoilery)
Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:44 pm

» 4x07 "Wallflower" - SPOILERS
Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:46 am

» 4x05 "Novation" - SPOILERS
Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeby Alice8433 Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

LINK US !

Photobucket

Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)

Go down 
+2
racoca
lezario
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:33 pm

Producers Joel Wyman and Jeff Pinkner on the Freaky Future of 'Fringe'
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Seeing the man from the other side
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:50 pm

?
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:56 pm

No, do not read.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:10 pm

Shame.
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:42 pm

Fringe Bosses: There's More To the Rest of Season Than Peter, the Olivias and The Machine
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:04 pm

?
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:16 pm

Don't.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:21 pm

OK, I won't, but I looked at the text-- are you kidding me?:

Quote :
Adds Wyman, “We can definitely guarantee that the last stretch [of
episodes] is going to be very complicated, because you’re going to
understand our show in a different capacity. It’s going to stretch your
mind and make you think, ‘I never saw that coming.’”
No small feat from a show whose bread-and-butter is “Never saw that coming.”
They're as predictable as sunrise. Nobody telegraphs punches like Pinkner. I am glad though to see that they are able to think past the sexytimes stuff. Or say that they will be.

Now I'm even reading that some think there is a plan to simply exchange Olivias permanently, so that Peter and Fauxlivia can be together.

Is it bad to want a main character killed off?
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:37 pm

There's a vid, "A Weiss Man" on Fox' website, but it doesn't work here.
Back to top Go down
justkickit
Bringing Flowers

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:13 am

There are so many speculations out there Elliot at the moment, because nobody knows what's going on. Everytime they interview the producers they throw things out there, that makes things more confusing.

The writers just love the altuniverse and as somebody else said, it pains me to read that, because it's like that side has taken the priority now, and our side just feels like sloppy seconds. Apparently, we have at least another three episodes in the altuniverse this season. The next one, after tomorrow, will totally be character driven, without a MOTW case. I think they have started episode 18 this week, so there have been no alt eps done after ep 13. We haven't heard about filming for ep 18, so don't know if it is an alt or not.

There will be huge reveals at the end of this next episode apparently. So, maybe we will know what direction we could be going after this next episode?

I don't want anybody to be killed off. Essentially the three are at the centre of the show and it's their dynamic which remains to be the heart of the show. Honestly, if one of those was removed, it wouldn't work as affectively. The producers ongoing seasons seem to be based on things already laid down previously, like they have said that season 5 is based on groundwork in season 1.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:52 am

It pains me too, for the same reason. And it seems like they prefer the alt characters too.

I think they wrote a bunch more alt stuff, thinking everyone else would think it was fab too, and then were shocked---Pinkner seems quite angry at the fans-- that we don't prefer the altverse better too. It'q quite ironic; I remembered this quote from him, had to look it up:
Quote :
JEFF PINKNER: You can't force a show down an audience's throat; that's the worse thing you can do, and we've all seen shows that very nobly try to do this, but it doesn't work. You can't force an audience to like characters.
Someone should remind him of that. And making Olivia mouth the words that the other is better than her was grotesque.

If they do get a renewal, I think it's possible they will drop a lot of the over the top love triangle garbage, and let Peter go back to Olivia; that would be faster if they dumped the writers from this season.

If they do stop the triangle, no, I don't want anyone of our three killed off; but if Peter definitely decides on Fakelivia, and only stays out of "loyalty", as some are suggesting, that too is sloppy seconds. It would be kinder to Olivia to kill her.

It bewilders me that producers would take characters that people like, and try very hard to debase some and make others reviled.
Back to top Go down
racoca
Staring at Peter's MIT shirt
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 6:52 pm

Quote :

‘FRINGE’: WHY YOU CAN’T MISS TONIGHT’S EPISODE

To say that tonight’s episode of Fringe contains game-changing developments would be an offending understatement. The Peter-less episode, which takes place entirely “over there,” will show the alt-team working to crack a rather disgusting case about bugs; Walternate taking a major step in his campaign to be the most evil person in the world; a spark of a possible new romance; a proposal; and (most importantly) tonight’s episode directly addresses a major rumored plot twist that’s been floating around the fandom. All I can say is that what transpires will rock your world here and “over there.” (P.S. Please don’t cancel this show, TV Gods.)

SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/02/latest-from-ew-various-shows-11th.html#ixzz1Dg5awM9b

Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 6:56 pm

http://www.televisionaryblog.com/2011/02/s...f-tonights.html

advance review of tonight's episode

Quote :
The fantastically crafted episode also features Twin Peaks alum Joan Chen, who here plays Reiko, a woman with a connection to Walter Bishop. I don't want to say too much about who Riko is and the relationship she has to Walter, but I will say that it allows John Noble to offer a side to Walter/Walternate that we haven't yet really seen throughout the series.

Quote :
a certain license plate glimpsed in this episode is a clue for next week's episode (entitled "6B")

Elliot, you were right about the license plate!!!
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 6:57 pm

HA. HA.

A proposal. Frank > Altlivia.

And she's pregnant : yes, maybe.
---------- And if she is, whose child is it ? Frank, of course.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:36 pm

Your trust in them is sweet, Lez, I hope you are right. Is that a state license plate then? I'd love to see it... but so much don't want to see fauxlivia preggers/Olivia decimated; not watching the episode.

Is there a pic of the license plate?
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:40 pm

Joshua Jackson answers your burning questions about The First People, possible fatherhood, and the show's future
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:53 pm

Oh, let me guess... he thinks the First People have a hidden agenda; Peter obviously loves Fauxlivia more, because she's more his type, and Olivia was too slow to respond; that it would be a cool twist to have the baby; and that the show can go on for years, the writers are so awesome.

Did I miss anything?
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:03 am

via Twitter

FringeObservers
Quote :
CONFIRMED: The Observer himself, Michael Cerveris will be our guest on our Feb 20th podcast!
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:38 am

Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 23 818738 september!!!!!love him!! Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 23 906239
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:55 am

Yeah, it's great to hear Michael again !
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:01 pm

Anagram for ROMAD :

A Dorm
Dam Or
Mad Or
Rad Om
Ma Rod
Am Rod
Ram Do
Arm Do
Mar Do

Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:45 pm

It's an armed services term; can't remember if it's navy or army.
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:46 am

I just thought about something : if Walternate wants the baby not only to bring Peter back, but to use it as a substitute ? Maybe he thinks that Peter's baby will be "tuned" like his dad.

And if Altlivia gives birth to him.... would she (and it) die like AltRachel (and Ella) ?
Poor Altliva's mom, if it happens.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:56 am

If he has the baby, he won't need to bring Peter back, you mean?
Maybe.

And no, Fakelivia won't die in childbirth, Pinkner would never have that happen. Much as killing her off might save the show.

He might though have the baby die then.... though 8.5 months from now is before the show returns in the fall, so *maybe* they will have her lose it, once they look at the plummeting ratings numbers.

I'd like to shake the idiot who came up with the whole "machine's mystical connection to Peter and his tuning" storyline, it is sinking the show under its weight.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:32 am

But since they say the pregnancy won't play out like we'd expect... and tragic miscarriage (if she keeps it) or abortion would both be what we'd expect, then perhaps there is something else up their sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next