Wish Fulfillment Zone - Fringe Board
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37980 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !

Wish Fulfillment Zone - Fringe Board

A Wishful Thinking Fringe Community... | ˙˙˙ʎʇıunɯɯoɔ ǝƃuıɹɟ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ןnɟɥsıʍ ɐ

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Season 10
by Elliot Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:13 am

» Sleepy Hollow Premiere tonight!
by Elliot Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:19 pm

» Sleepy Hollow finale--what are your expectations?
by Elliot Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:29 am

» Early winter finale...harrumph!
by Elliot Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:17 pm

» John Noble' Henry Parrish to return!
by Elliot Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:21 am

» What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
by Elliot Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:00 am

» Comparing Orci/Kurtzman to JJAbrams: Sleepy Hollow & Almost Human
by Elliot Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:24 am

» 5x01 advance review (not spoilery)
by Elliot Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:44 pm

» 4x07 "Wallflower" - SPOILERS
by Elliot Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:46 am

» 4x05 "Novation" - SPOILERS
by Alice8433 Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

LINK US !

Photobucket

Share | 

3x14 "6B" - Episode Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

How would you rate "6B" ?
67%
 67% [ 2 ]
33%
 33% [ 1 ]
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Elliot
Seeing the man from the other side

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3x14 "6B" - Episode Discussion   Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:16 pm

Eliminated scene:

"A strong morality tale in between "Aahhhhhh, HELP!" moments."
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3x14 "6B" - Episode Discussion   Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:23 pm

Isn't that from.................... Cursed ? scratch

Anyway, nicely done.

Fringe | The Simpsons | Grimm | Doctor who | Games of Thrones | Homeland | The Bridge | Elementary | Arrow | My Mad Fat Diary
Back to top Go down
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3x14 "6B" - Episode Discussion   Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:41 pm

Maybe, but fun.

Back to top Go down
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3x14 "6B" - Episode Discussion   Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:06 pm

(I think it says at the end where it's from, no?)

Back to top Go down
Cathy904
Unearthed Rank

PostSubject: Re: 3x14 "6B" - Episode Discussion   Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:30 am

Boy, howdy Moe.

If you're trying to get past the painful part of Olivia dealing with Peter and AltLiv,
this episode demonstrates howwwww tough it is!

In this world you can't tell the difference between Olivia and AltLiv's kissing. Who doesn't think AltLiv would be more aggressive? Peter gets beat up a bit during this time. While going through it all I concluded was, he couldn't tell. She's bitterly angry, he helplessly waits to be forgiven.

*sigh* Everybody's hurting.

Ha!! Maybe out of tension, I had a loud, short laugh over when Olivia came up to glowing 6B and couldn't get it open banging her hands on the door. After all he's been through, holding his temper, Peter throws a kick, the door goes flying open. I needed that, too!

They introduce soul magnets here, Walter describing how Belly will contact him after death, like a Houdini pact. Hmmm. The story Alice told Olivia, where her husband would fib to other people when they traveled, that they worked for National Geographic, the adventures it opened for them. *oh, clutches chest*

Walter says in this show that Walternate may be justified in what he does to protect his side.
(Forget about 2026, that's in the future )

Bernard is doing one of his lovely cameos.

"You think all of this is about feelings?" Broyles. Oh, to be that self-controlled.

Elliot. I don't give Peter enough credit sometimes. He is Awesome in this. I know, he still has to do less than Peter-focused fans would like. This is one of his best shows as a support to others.

As the apartment seems to shake apart around them, Peter comes around the beautiful antique chairs to give a last appeal to Alice. An elderly woman pining for her companion. I think because Peter is a young man, he represents the eternal masculine. He represents a connection she holds so dear. This idea sounds like something out of a Dan Brown book, sociological anthropology. Or just a reach. I hope I'll be able to better describe it without sounding like "Harold and Maude". haha:

"If the impossible's possible, who's to say I won't see him again?"

Forgiveness, however tenuous, at last.

AltLiv to AltLincoln, "Nothin'? Did you check the batteries? Astrid reported this....and she's never wrong. "*AltLiv turns toward 6B doorway, AltLincoln bangs the battery cartridge in the cassette. *

I love this episode. It was in the midst of their hopelessness, something in the story shakes P&O and seems to say, "You're alive! Get over it! How many people have what you two have???"

Back to top Go down
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3x14 "6B" - Episode Discussion   Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:17 pm

Your last line encapsulates it; Peter appealed to the old lady to recognize what she's had, and will be denying others if she clings to the false idea.......... and appeals to Olivia to say: this is what I want! A life shared, let's let go of the false idea and embrace the real one.

I thought the writing was really fine, and Josh's acting (which gets lost in the adulation for Anna's sexy hair and John's fart jokes) was excellent.

It's something to note too that Josh has just realized the episode before (or whichever the marionette one was) that Peter indeed loves Olivia beyond everything. It was clear to him that he didn't know the difference, that he had been scammed by Fakey, but he didn't understand Peter until that (which explains a lot of his tepidness, lack of chemistry stuff over the past year). So he really brought it home after Marionette.

Back to top Go down
Cathy904
Unearthed Rank

PostSubject: Re: 3x14 "6B" - Episode Discussion   Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:26 pm

Thanks for reading my ruminations!

Oh boy. I bought the third season last night from Amazon for $19.99 while waiting for 4x1 episode to show up to buy. It's probably the reason they won't release the first episode of the 4th season yet. At least Amazon isn't trying to fleece fans, over at Itunes they're still offering the third season for $40+ bucks!

Marionette! Oooo, I didn't like the indelible image of that girl strapped up to be, say it again, a Marionette. But I'll check that episode out again for your sake and see if I can read that from Peter. I'd love to.

Two and a half years of Josh denying a love about Peter and Olivia, I've just lost the spark about those two . I'm still on their team, but I don't think I have to worry about Seth Gabel putting out notices that AltLincoln doesn't really love AltOlivia or that they shouldn't be together in that universe. I don't see Seth Gabel rocking the boat, or being contrary about the characters because he's a regular now and can mess with the Romance Junkies.

I'll get to see what happened to AltLincoln and AltOlivia's relationship next week for the second episode. *crossing fingers*
Back to top Go down
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3x14 "6B" - Episode Discussion   Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:52 pm

The prods have said not much at all will have changed over there (with no Peter)--so I expect she will have broken up with Frank, and be stringing Lincoln along.

It's weird that the writers have made her such a creep, to almost everyone, when Olivia is not.

I know they wanted to differentiate, but to both have Fakey be an asshole, and say that that makes her better than Olivia (because Olivia was hurt by her past, and Fakey was given no obstacles)--------is just the most male chauvinist, creeptastic way of thinking, and not what I expect from them.

Hey there, Pinkner & Wyman!! Ask your wives, daughters, and mothers what they think of this duality!

Back to top Go down
Cathy904
Unearthed Rank

PostSubject: Re: 3x14 "6B" - Episode Discussion   Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:18 pm

It's so fun, how we get so worked up about the show.
Back to top Go down
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3x14 "6B" - Episode Discussion   Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:33 pm

I know! And sometimes I can tell when they are trying to get us worked up (the triangle, the prods saying "he never existed"/oooops we meant he died") and sometimes I wonder if it's just tin ear time.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3x14 "6B" - Episode Discussion   

Back to top Go down

3x14 "6B" - Episode Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3