Wish Fulfillment Zone - Fringe Board
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wishful Thinking Fringe Community... | ˙˙˙ʎʇıunɯɯoɔ ǝƃuıɹɟ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ןnɟɥsıʍ ɐ

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Season 10
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:13 am

» Sleepy Hollow Premiere tonight!
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:19 pm

» Sleepy Hollow finale--what are your expectations?
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:29 am

» Early winter finale...harrumph!
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:17 pm

» John Noble' Henry Parrish to return!
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:21 am

» What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:00 am

» Comparing Orci/Kurtzman to JJAbrams: Sleepy Hollow & Almost Human
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:24 am

» 5x01 advance review (not spoilery)
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:44 pm

» 4x07 "Wallflower" - SPOILERS
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:46 am

» 4x05 "Novation" - SPOILERS
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeby Alice8433 Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

LINK US !

Photobucket

Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)

Go down 
+3
lezario
jade86
Elliot
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next
AuthorMessage
racoca
Staring at Peter's MIT shirt
racoca

Female

Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:47 am

wow!! it would be grat that the line "fwe finally get to see one" is a first person!!! Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 790452 I want to see that too!! grins

one more thing...I think you are wrong about the picture with the hug....It's olivia!!(I'm pretty sure!)grins

Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 2vry42tSeason 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 Tdwd6
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Seeing the man from the other side
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:00 am

Why would the lovely golden blond hair of the Olivia in Peter's bed in the promo be sheared and dyed red? We'll see in a few days, but until official sources say so, that's Fakey IMHO. Both of them in this ep, as with both Walters.

And I really hope it is a First Person! Maybe that's the savior that comes? (Though I'd like Peter to get to be a hero, through and through, not just willing to step into the machine and sacrifice himself for others, but able to do something magnificent.)
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:04 am

Wait wait.....If the 2 olivias and the 2 walters will become one, does this mean that the same thing will happen to red Peter and the spirit of Blue Peter?? O_O
Or is Peter supposed to be THE ONE since the beginning??

Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:24 am

Oh, no, I do not for a minute believe they will merge!! That would be awful (and a wasteful destruction of the characters we've come to love). I would really hate that to happen. (Pinkner says that Peter and Olivia will be affected by Fakey for the rest of their lives, so that supports them staying separate people, don't you think?)------- if they had the worlds merge, things would be like that poor building in 'Jacksonville', masses of tangled legs and impalements. Plus, Pinkman say they have lots of stories to tell of ours viewed through the Redster's eyes, and the redsters viewed through our (blue universe) eyes.

I do think the writers have in mind that the red and blue universe peoples will learn to work together to fix what ails their universes, though. Maybe that means teaming up to defeat the EOD's, or the Firsts? (And could Walternate PLEASE end up in a jail cell instead of Walter?)

I would also like some clarifying on what exactly Peter's role is; is he some chosen soul, or is the paper with his face on it a bit of history (in the far future, after the machine story ends) that somehow got lost in the past and found by the Weiss family? I also hope they don't do a lot of whipsawing around future to past as my head will explode trying to keep up.
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:44 am

I would like to know more about Peter's role too, but i think we'll learn something in the finale because i read an article posted by an user. Judging from this article peter will discover a secret about his role. Maybe the ancient paper with peter's face shows something peter did with the machine at the age of the first people and that he now will have to do again. History repeating grins
Or maybe that paper can have lots of meaning. I'm excited to see if the machine will have effects on Peter, after he leaves the machine. In three seasons we have had a lot of clues about Peter's abilities that maybe we haven't seen yet because the machine is going to awaken his powers. I wonder if the cliffhungher will have to do with this and the scene with the 12 observers around the statue of Liberty (the two machine were in the same place in liberty island), looking at a dazzling light coming from an open door.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:56 am

I'd like Peter to have a season focus on him, the way that Olivia has had--not to exclude her or Walter, but they keep promising stuff but not delivering a lot on him. The machine story has become about the machine, and not him, and while it's fun computer graphics (did you notice in the ep before last the shot where they forgot to put it in? when Walter is giving Peter the conducting gel)------- I'd like his character to be more developed. If you counted up minutes on screen and lines, he's got quite the deficit compared to the other two.

And while I find his abilities interesting (whatever they are), I find the way both his and Olivia's are stronger with each other; I'd like to see that explored, the way the Peter/Walter, and Walter/Olivia axes have been explored.

I'd like them to deliver a whole lot of answers on the machine this week, sort of finish that part of the story off, so that next fall the story is back about the people again........ and I hope that Orci rejoining the crew means things will go better for Peter and Olivia than they did most of this season, and that there will be more light touches like there used to be.

I'd also (while I'm asking for the heavens! Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 906239 ) like to know what Loeb meant when he told Olivia they had saved her, and if he was talking about both universes ("the two sides")---- and what that Cylinder has to do with Peter!
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 8:06 am

I have the idea that Peter is really the heart of the mithology. The producers are developing peter's character slowly for a reason. First we discovered that peter was from the other side, then he is in an ancient paper showing him and the machine and now we'll see the effects of this connection but maybe they focused more on the machine's functions to then understand more peter's character and other misteries about him that we're going to see, in part, in the season finale. Yes, i also would like to know what the Cylinder has to do with Peter, like his connection with the Obervers too.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:19 am

Quote :
The third season of Fringe is building up to one hell of a finale.

So we were incredibly excited to sit down for a chat with star John
Noble and find out what's in store - spoilerphobes, look away now.

And boy, did John have some juicy gossip for us! Character deaths,
flash-forwards to the future, and inter-reality hook ups
are all on the
horizon in the show's final three episode.

But it's not all good news for die-hard Fringe fans, as Mr Noble is
fairly sure some will be upset with the direction the show has taken
. He
did, however, assure us that all the principle cast will return for
season four… just perhaps not as we know them.
vid here: http://tv.sky.com/fringe-finale-spoilers-from-john-noble

---wonder what he means about fans being upset... maybe they will change one of them fundamentally, do away with one of our Three as we know them, for good? That would be really weird.
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:23 am

If they will introduce a third enemy, this maybe will be Peter after his connection with the machine grins
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 1:47 pm

Matt's Weekend Picks: May 6-8

Quote :
Fringe (Friday, 9/8c, Fox)
With time-tripping future shock and head-spinning "what world is this" chaos, the literally fantastic third season of Fringe wraps with what should be a spectacular finish. Having put himself in the doomsday device and glimpsing an apocalyptic future, Peter is about to realize his destiny as the warring parallel worlds continue to collide. As in past seasons, the grand finale promises to be a true game-changer, and how happy are we that Fox looked beyond the dismal Friday ratings — what did they expect — to ensure the show a fourth season to keep blowing our minds.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Matts-Weekend-Picks-1032698.aspx
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 2:31 pm

What the hell this game-changer can be?? Something to do with peter? Walter/Walternate and Olivia/Bolivia will share their souls? Is Peter about to share his soul with the machine? Did peter have his other self (the first people one) trapped in the machine and once he got into the machine they will become one? I remember the Police's cover behind Peter in a scene from Firefly. The cover was titled "Ghost in the Machine". Coincidence??
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 4:27 pm

maybe to change the future they have to go when all this chain reaction started...september's mistake...so next season peter will live over there...ect.and, as a consequence of changing the timeline, all the characters are a little bit different (their experiences are not the same) to sum up ...they change the timeline.(just I guess, the truh is I have no idea) smile Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 52541

tomorrrow is the fringe season 3 finale!!!!so excited!!! Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 790452 Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 355449 Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 90503
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:37 pm

John Noble said people would be very upset at the change, and wonder how it could be resolved...... which says to me it will get resolved, sometime in the next season. So I'm hopeful they won't just erase the relationships and characters of Peter and Olivia and Walter. I wouldn't be very surprised though if when Peter comes down out of the machine he's not our Peter, but some other version, maybe inhabited by a First Person. That would be a way for him to finally have another version to play, the way the others all do.
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:41 pm

Well josh said that he had the chance to play a different version of himself. That could be future Peter but also a version that we would find out at the end of the episode. His first person self, has you said Elliot. If it was so, who cares what the other think. I'd like this revelation!
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 8:26 pm

I'm wondering if this new revelation thing is something they added when they were sure they had another season, so maybe it really wouldn't fit with the rest of what we have thought; maybe they are starting over completely, throwing out the Pattern and the Machine and ZFT and Cortexiphan and everything. A completely different story, the same actors but like dinner theater, doing totally different things. It does kind of seem like they think next season is their last, so I wouldn't put anything past them, story wise now. If they stick to the same characters, perhaps they will take us to the end of the story as they had envisioned it. Bringing Orci back might be a signal of that.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 2:44 am

Cryptic and yet revealing discussion with Pinkner and Wyman on the finale, and season 4:
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Fringe-Finale-Scoop-1032739.aspx

Quote :
Is this a permanent jump or will you decide to jump backwards and forwards next season?
Jeff Pinkner: The ending of the finale sort of answers your question. As the Observers once told us, there are many futures happening simultaneously. Which one will come true is based on, as Joel just said, the choices that we all collectively make. The finale is the future in 2026 that our characters are on a path towards if nothing were to change. By the end of the episode, that change has occurred. So we may continue to tell storytelling that's both in the past, like we've done a couple of times to see Walter's story with Peter, and we may jump to the future again. But it won't be necessarily the same one that we're in in this episode.

The whole season has been building towards the destruction of one universe or the other, but in jumping ahead 15 years, you skipped over that. Will we see what happens or will that be mirrored in the deterioration of our universe in the future?
Wyman: We love to answer questions. There's some great shows that love to ask them and maybe not answer them so quickly. We've always tried to sort of fill in the blanks and get the viewer to feel satisfied that they're watching a story for a reason. We both feel that you'll be satisfied, that you will understand what the future held for each universe and their collective and individual fates.

How have the characters' relationships changed 15 years in the future?
Wyman: Some of them are what you would expect, but some of them are not. We tried to make sure that each one was at least logical, of course, and colorful in its own way; how they grew and what happens to them. But we looked at this as a huge possibility to paint a canvas in the future to allow the viewer to fill in some blanks and take that away with them and go, "Wow, that's really interesting. How did this transpire?"

We're going to be losing a main character in the finale. What can you tell us about that? Is it permanent?
Wyman: Is this death permanent? You'll see it's not exactly what happens. Maybe the best hint is that there's actually more than one.

Is this a mass casualty situation?
Pinkner: The deaths are actually both in entirely different contexts.
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:59 am

FRINGE: Sam Weiss ( Kevin Corrigan) Interview Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 815536 LOVE KEVIN CORRIGAN!!!!Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 790452

Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:21 pm

Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 Tumblr_lks43jfC771qh61afo1_500
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:24 pm

@maskedscheduler I HATE YOU!!! Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 501521
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:38 pm

via twitter:

Quote :
jonxproductions Ari Margolis
#Fringe season finale TONIGHT! Verbal Tease #6 "You think now is the time?" "I think it might be past time." #Fringe #Friday! #WatchItLive!

what does it mean??? scratch no idea but the firt sentence "you think now is the time?"....sounds alot like Peter talking with walter... smile
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:03 pm

FRINGE: Jeff Pinkner and J.H. Wyman Tease ‘The Day We Died’(NOT SPOILERY)
Quote :

Before I let you go, is there anything else you want to tease for the fans before they watch “The Day We Died”?
JW: We feel it’s set up to — if anyone feels a fraction what you said at the beginning of the call, Marisa, we’ll be happy. If they’re saying, “How could they outdo ['The Last Sam Weiss']?” we’re thrilled with that. We feel anything we give [to spoil] would take away from that experience. [The finale] will definitely change the way you look at the program going forward.

What about Peter and Olivia? In the present they seemed to doing well, with her declaring her love and him embracing his inner Han Solo and didn’t exactly say the words back. But how are they doing in the future?
JP: I don’t think he said the words out loud, but our intent…he was equaling her statement with his eyes and actions in that moment. I know some people read it that [it wasn't reciprocated], but it wasn’t intended that way.

more here:
http://www.givememyremote.com/remote/2011/05/06/fringe-jeff-pinkner-and-j-h-wyman-tease-the-day-we-died/

Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:13 pm

So do we know if we will see the "14 year old Walter"? Because if so, that would mean maybe we end the season going back in time to WAY before Peter was born, or Olivia. You'd need all different actors for a week or so, next fall...
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:17 pm

Maybe somehow peter will travel in the past when walter was 14 years old, and maybe in that period the machine and the old paper with peter's face were discovered! Anna Torv said that by the end of the season we'll find out where the machine comes from.
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:29 pm

uff I don't know what to think....so much things are going to happent in tonight episode...and a travel to the past will be awesome but it will take time...except if it is a quick trip grins

but I will love see young walter!!!! Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 790452 Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 815536
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:35 pm

Maybe two trips? If Sam's g'g'g'grandfather (did I miss a g?) discovered the first bit while hunting mastodon bones (the paper), at about 30 years a generation, I had calculated from what he said that was about 200 years ago, give or take.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)
Page 38 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next