Wish Fulfillment Zone - Fringe Board
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wishful Thinking Fringe Community... | ˙˙˙ʎʇıunɯɯoɔ ǝƃuıɹɟ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ןnɟɥsıʍ ɐ

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Season 10
Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:13 am

» Sleepy Hollow Premiere tonight!
Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:19 pm

» Sleepy Hollow finale--what are your expectations?
Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:29 am

» Early winter finale...harrumph!
Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:17 pm

» John Noble' Henry Parrish to return!
Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:21 am

» What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:00 am

» Comparing Orci/Kurtzman to JJAbrams: Sleepy Hollow & Almost Human
Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:24 am

» 5x01 advance review (not spoilery)
Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:44 pm

» 4x07 "Wallflower" - SPOILERS
Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:46 am

» 4x05 "Novation" - SPOILERS
Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Alice8433 Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

LINK US !

Photobucket

Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers

Go down 
+3
Elliot
Xeen
lezario
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers   Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:08 pm

I know ! And no flashforward either.

Maybe a dream ?
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers   Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:10 pm

Elliot wrote:
They've said no time travel, so I doubt that. And it would really have screwed up Walter replacing one with another, if the other was several years different in age, so I think not.
But walter over there could be divorced and remarried, after the loss of a child that is not uncommon.

That's not what I meant, if the other world was "ahead of ours", maybe a teenage girl having a child isn't that uncommon ?
Back to top Go down
Xeen
Turning into dust
Xeen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers   Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:12 pm

lezario wrote:
Wait --- what if it was for a FLASHBACK ?

very likely....
Back to top Go down
http://fringefrenchdivision.blogspot.com/
Elliot
Seeing the man from the other side
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers   Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:17 pm

lezario wrote:
Elliot wrote:
They've said no time travel, so I doubt that. And it would really have screwed up Walter replacing one with another, if the other was several years different in age, so I think not.
But walter over there could be divorced and remarried, after the loss of a child that is not uncommon.

That's not what I meant, if the other world was "ahead of ours", maybe a teenage girl having a child isn't that uncommon ?
Oh, ahead in society thinking.
Maybe, but --for Peter's switchover to be as seamless as it was..things had to not be so very different from one place to another.

And a much younger mother would have changed his upbringing--his gestation---he'd have been a very different boy (in ways besides whatever capabilities he has). Plus, the little glimpses we've had seem to point to a more structured, more intense society, in some ways, rather than looser, I would guess. Just a guess.
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers   Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:50 am

For 2x15

Quote :
[BOY] A 7 year old slightly overweight boy with brown hair and very blue eyes. Please submit 9 year olds to play 7. GUEST STAR.

Oh.... It sounds like Peter...... grins
Back to top Go down
Cathy904
Unearthed Rank
Cathy904

PostSubject: Re: Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers   Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:38 pm

"Slightly overweight boy"

It's remarkable they're playing Peter that way, (IF that's who it is) considering that Joshua Jackson had periods of slight heaviness playing Pacey. As Peter, he is so skinny now. When you see him doing interviews he's usually chugging water. I suppose that's another way to stave off hunger.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers   Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:05 pm

He wasn't as skinny last week, it is weird and a bit scary to see him rocket back and forth, I worry about the health of folks who do that.

Does that mean that the boy in the dream won't be used for the boy in flashbacks? Oh, maybe it's a younger version of him.
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers   Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:09 pm

Or maybe it's not our Peter.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers   Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:18 pm

You make a good point! Hey, cool, Peter is the one character who doesn't have to worry how his present day alter behaves!

So--here's a theory: Since Olivia's supposed to guard the gate, and the replaceable head guy a gate opener, and Walter says the boy is the key, and he will be safe as long as they stay, and Bell said for Olivia to keep Peter by her side.... is Peter the gate?
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers   Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:46 pm

I thought so.

Or Peter is/has the key.

I think i mentionned this before, like in "Ghostbusters" with the Door Keeper (the woman) and the Key Master (the guy).
Back to top Go down
Cathy904
Unearthed Rank
Cathy904

PostSubject: Re: Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers   Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:58 pm

Elliot wrote:
You make a good point! Hey, cool, Peter is the one character who doesn't have to worry how his present day alter behaves!

So--here's a theory: Since Olivia's supposed to guard the gate, and the replaceable head guy a gate opener, and Walter says the boy is the key, and he will be safe as long as they stay, and Bell said for Olivia to keep Peter by her side.... is Peter the gate?

That makes perfect sense. But the key-and-gate sexual analogies have me shaking my head. Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers - Page 2 12378 Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers - Page 2 815536 I hope there isn't a Ghostbuster apocalypse on the Harvard Campus if
(If? When! ) we finally get our two heroes together.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers   Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:22 pm

Lol, that occurred to me reading Lez' post. And no, no apocalypse upon ---mmm let's call it congress-- to use an old fashioned term. If anything, I hew more to the idea of life and renewal in that type of event.
HAH maybe that explains the bunnies on the poster!
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers   Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:55 am

Spoilers - Fringe Episode 2.15 - Casting Call (SpoilerTV) http://bit.ly/1Gsqq4
Back to top Go down
Xeen
Turning into dust
Xeen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers   Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:41 pm

'Fringe' exclusive: Look who's playing Walter's wife (and Peter's mom)!
by Michael Ausiello

The Bishop family unit is complete!

Irish actress Orla Brady — you may remember her as James Woods’ ex on Shark — has nabbed the pivotal role of Walter’s other half and mother to Peter, sources confirm to me exclusively.

The character — described in the initial casting breakdown as strong, smart, and likable — will debut in early ‘10.

Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers - Page 2 19055233
Back to top Go down
http://fringefrenchdivision.blogspot.com/
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers   Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:50 pm

hm.... I don't know..... didn't imagine Peter's mom like that.... Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers - Page 2 52541
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers   Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:50 am

She seems too young?

Oh, she was in Wallander! I don't remember her specifically, but I loved the episodes of that that I saw.
Back to top Go down
Blue Sunflower
Looking for an apartment
Blue Sunflower

PostSubject: Re: Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers   Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:07 am

Everybody was moaning at EW that she seems so young, but I'm pretty sure they're only gonna show her in a flashback. The casting call did specify someone young. I think it'll be more on John and Josh to look younger than it will Orla to look older.
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers   Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:29 am

The casting call was for episode 1x15, as Carla and a young boy,certainly Peter.
Back to top Go down
Blue Sunflower
Looking for an apartment
Blue Sunflower

PostSubject: Re: Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers   Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:24 pm

'K, I tried to find this, but couldn't, so hopefully it's not a double of info we already have:

RoboCop's Peter Welling will guest star in an upcoming episode (not mentioned) as a character named Peck.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers   Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:00 pm

That's cool--nice to see they are getting more other sci-fi guests. And, urgh, wasn't there somebody from some other sci-fi classic just on recently? I remember wanting to remember...

Gah, I sound like Walter.
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers   Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:23 pm

Quote :
Laara Sadiq will play Carol Bryce on FRINGE
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers   Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:13 pm

Wasn't she supposed to have been back by now? Was she there and I just couldn't see her?
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers   Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:14 pm

I've copy/paste the wrong info.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers   Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:15 pm

Oh.
Back to top Go down
Lunastelle
Superhearing flies
Lunastelle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers   Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:44 pm

Hi ! I think nobody has posted that, but if it has already been done, I'm sorry... Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers - Page 2 906239

Quote :

Here is info from a casting notice dated today re: 4 roles being cast for season 3, including Olivia's (Bolivia's) mother:

FRINGE (4 Roles)
Shoot Dates: Approx July 8

[POWERFUL FEMALE GOVERNMENT AGENT] -35-55. Becomes an adversary to our Fringe team. Possible 3-4 episodes out of the first 9. Starts episode 302 approximately July 19th. Submit all ethnicities. PLEASE ALSO SUBMIT NAME ACTORS.

[FEMALE THERAPIST] - 35-70- She's trustworthy, comforting, maternal and lovely. Starts approximately July 8. Submit all ethnicities. Possibly recurring.

[INNOCENT MALE STRANGER] - 35-70. Wonderful character actor who is also charming. He gets caught up in action that has nothing to do with him. Submit all ethnicities. Appears in episode 1. Starts approximately July 8th.

[OLIVIA'S MOTHER] -Caucasian. 50-60's. Lovely and together. She loves her daughter very much and is even more devoted since she lost her other daughter in childbirth. Possible 3-4 episode arc. Starts approximately July 8. PLEASE ALSO SUBMIT NAME ACTORS.

this is from SpoilerTV
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers   Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Casting Calls / Titles - Season 2 Spoilers
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next