Wish Fulfillment Zone - Fringe Board
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wishful Thinking Fringe Community... | ˙˙˙ʎʇıunɯɯoɔ ǝƃuıɹɟ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ןnɟɥsıʍ ɐ

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Season 10
On set with the cast of Fringe Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:13 am

» Sleepy Hollow Premiere tonight!
On set with the cast of Fringe Icon_minitimeby Elliot Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:19 pm

» Sleepy Hollow finale--what are your expectations?
On set with the cast of Fringe Icon_minitimeby Elliot Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:29 am

» Early winter finale...harrumph!
On set with the cast of Fringe Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:17 pm

» John Noble' Henry Parrish to return!
On set with the cast of Fringe Icon_minitimeby Elliot Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:21 am

» What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
On set with the cast of Fringe Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:00 am

» Comparing Orci/Kurtzman to JJAbrams: Sleepy Hollow & Almost Human
On set with the cast of Fringe Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:24 am

» 5x01 advance review (not spoilery)
On set with the cast of Fringe Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:44 pm

» 4x07 "Wallflower" - SPOILERS
On set with the cast of Fringe Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:46 am

» 4x05 "Novation" - SPOILERS
On set with the cast of Fringe Icon_minitimeby Alice8433 Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

LINK US !

Photobucket

On set with the cast of Fringe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
samspade
Size 8
samspade

Female

On set with the cast of Fringe Empty
PostSubject: On set with the cast of Fringe   On set with the cast of Fringe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:44 pm

The hit show Fringe is taking a short hiatus while Fox brings you the World Series for the next two weeks. That's bad for the rabid fans of the show but good for me because I was able to spend all day today on set with the cast in Vancouver B.C. and find out what's in store when they resume in November.

I was introduced to John Noble, who plays Dr. Walter Bishop the resident mad scientist of the Fringe team when I arrived on the production lot this morning. Noble's character is know for his manic approach and sometimes digusting eating habbits while disecting corpses in his lab. He says that playing Bishop and working with this fantastic cast of talented actors has been one of the best experiences of his acting career. I asked if he could divulge any secrets about what is to come in the final eleven episodes and all he would say was that the viewers are going to be in for quite a ride. No luck with the good doc for a scoop.

Next up was the totally charming Jasika Nicole who plays Astrid Farmsworth. Her character was pretty much resigned to lab in season one and we didn't get to see a lot of her. But this year she has a lot more to do and when I asked about a possible budding relationship between Dr. Bishop and Astrid, she hinted that something was going.
Astrid has had a grounding effect in the laboratory on the Walter but this year they get to work that dynamic out in the field. Fans should enjoy the more of the give and take betweend these two that until now was a much smaller plot element. I asked Nicole if she could give us just a tiny peek at what was in store and she was very generous when she said "just wait for episode 209, because you will find out more about the Observer." At this point I was quite pleased to get my hands on a hot little tid bit of info. Score one for me (unfortunately I found out later that this had already been making the rounds on internet fanboy pages).

If the show has a break out star it has to be Anna Torv. She plays FBI agent Olivia Dunham and is definitely the driving force of the Fringe.
Dunham says that her character began this season "like a little bird with a broken wing." As things continue to be revealed in the show nothing is as it seemed at the end of season one and all the changes have damaged agent Dunham just a little bit. Torv says she is thrilled that the show is doing well and is really enjoying the move to Vancouver. "It's nice to finish work and be in such a beautiful city, you have the mountains and the sea right there," she says with a huge smile on her face. So I had to ask her what was going to happen next?
She says that she can't give too much away because they only see the script one of two episodes ahead of time. So I asked what she would like to see happen to her character? Torv says she would like to see her come back from one of the alternative universes in the show completely different really shake things up.

Finally we I had a few minutes with Joshua Jackson, who plays Peter Bishop on the show. The interview almost did not happen because apparently everyone on the set (cast and crew) have had the H1n1 Swine Flu. Some people have had twice I was told. Suddenly I began fumbling for the anti bacterial gel in my pocket! But Jackson says that he took all the meds he could and just fought through as many scenes as he could. He even went so far as walk into a pharmacy in the middle of the night to purchase b12 and some syringes to inject himself so he could make it to the set the next day. That is commitment my friends.
Since he was in a weakened state I though I would try to get some secrets out of him about what was coming up in the final episodes of season two. He said that Peter didn't want any part of the Fringe group in season one but this year he decided to be part of the team.
It was the first time in his character's life that he allowed himself to be part of something but says Jackson, he should have listened to his gut. Not only with Peter discover that he has no connection or place amony these people, his blood line actually stems fron an alternate universe. Good stuff huh? Although I'm sure that is already out on the internet as well.

Bottom line, the cast of this show turned out to be amazing actors and really warm and funny people. If you want to catch the interviews and hear all the scary details for yourself make sure you tune in when Fringe returns after the World Series on Fox. We will get to see my behind the scenes interviews after Fringe that night at 9pm and even more cool stuff on the following morning on Fox 26 9am Xtra!

Bye for now!

Source: http://community2.myfoxhouston.com/_On-the-set-with-the-cast-of-Fringe/blog/1443889/82250.html?b=
Back to top Go down
http://toallthatsweird.net
Kreisler
Asking if you're scared
Kreisler

Male

PostSubject: Re: On set with the cast of Fringe   On set with the cast of Fringe Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:00 am

samspade wrote:
apparently everyone on the set (cast and crew) have had the H1n1 Swine Flu

Wow ! They have a dangerous job ! On set with the cast of Fringe 580645
Back to top Go down
samspade
Size 8
samspade

Female

PostSubject: Re: On set with the cast of Fringe   On set with the cast of Fringe Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:22 am

I was shocked by the fact some people have had it twice. It never even crossed my mind you could easily get it again. YUCK
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Seeing the man from the other side
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: On set with the cast of Fringe   On set with the cast of Fringe Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:34 am

I don't think you can---more likely, not really recovered in the first instance. That's what makes a vaccine worth producing--you do get immunity. But if you aren't truly recovered, and you go back to work---you can relapse.
Back to top Go down
Kreisler
Asking if you're scared
Kreisler

Male

PostSubject: Re: On set with the cast of Fringe   On set with the cast of Fringe Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:48 am

It seems improbable to me, particularly in a such short period of time. I think Elliot is right.
Back to top Go down
samspade
Size 8
samspade

Female

PostSubject: Re: On set with the cast of Fringe   On set with the cast of Fringe Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:59 am

Oh okay! That makes more sense smile Still a bummer that they're all sick.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Seeing the man from the other side
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: On set with the cast of Fringe   On set with the cast of Fringe Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:18 am

Mom was a nurse, Dad a doctor. On set with the cast of Fringe 409602 The actors were probably just really anxious not to miss work--and thus, infected each other. On set with the cast of Fringe 101481
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On set with the cast of Fringe   On set with the cast of Fringe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On set with the cast of Fringe
Page 1 of 1