Wish Fulfillment Zone - Fringe Board
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wishful Thinking Fringe Community... | ˙˙˙ʎʇıunɯɯoɔ ǝƃuıɹɟ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ןnɟɥsıʍ ɐ

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Season 10
Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:13 am

» Sleepy Hollow Premiere tonight!
Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:19 pm

» Sleepy Hollow finale--what are your expectations?
Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:29 am

» Early winter finale...harrumph!
Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:17 pm

» John Noble' Henry Parrish to return!
Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:21 am

» What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:00 am

» Comparing Orci/Kurtzman to JJAbrams: Sleepy Hollow & Almost Human
Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:24 am

» 5x01 advance review (not spoilery)
Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:44 pm

» 4x07 "Wallflower" - SPOILERS
Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:46 am

» 4x05 "Novation" - SPOILERS
Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeby Alice8433 Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

LINK US !

Photobucket

Season 3 General Spoilers (#1)

Go down 
+9
justkickit
Valentina
Lunastelle
JDunham
Stephy
Xeen
jade86
lezario
Elliot
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
racoca
Staring at Peter's MIT shirt
racoca

Female

Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#1)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:30 pm

[quote="Elliot"]LOL at Lez.

I think his health problems (if there are any) are maybe that the cure is expected to no longer work?

And I don't think he is a Firster, that would be too annoying for words, to have him not human. But then I go on and on here about hating superheroes and superpowers, so I will let it go at this: I prefer humans, normal humans. And prophecies make me laugh: fate, destiny, prophecy, all hilarious to me. I grew up too science minded to take anything like that seriously. And thank goodness, Fringe is NOT 'LOST'. And the more prophecy stuff we get (sorry Jade) the funnier, the more pathetic, I find it. Coffee-coming-out-my-nose funny/bad hail Mary pass pathetic.

And, thankfully, they have managed so far to stay on the science side of things when they show what they are up to with something. The shapshifters aren't spirit warriors or ghosts, they are organo-mechanic hybrids, for example. And the cortexiphan treatments heightened abilities, they did not make gods out of the test subjects.

So------- I think that perhaps Walternate tinkered with Peter's DNA, or switched him at birth or something? I don't think maybe Walter's stealing him was his first abduction. He's quite the lost umbrella, is Peter.
Quote :

Is that her knowing that something is not right at home and they are introuble? Or her way of knowing she has to escape because of theexperiments Walternate are going to do on her in the tank? It'sintriguing.

well I have to admit that I love the prophecy.....and I like the storyline this season. But till now all the things about the prophecy are involve with science, every thing has an scientific explanation the genetic ...the machine. And I agree that I want that way.The producers are aware of that, so they are giving hints about a lot of questions.....milo etc What I want to say is that fringe is related to science and this is not going to change in something different.
grins love fringe!!
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Seeing the man from the other side
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#1)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:41 pm

I'm hoping that they give Peter a real storyline, the way Olivia has been fleshed out, and Walter... and not that he ends up an appendage of the Firsters, or an appendage of The Machine. I like how the Observers (to at least a degree) represent the observer necessary for alternate reality to exist; and look forward to how the writers turn the prophecy into something scientific-related, not just woo.

-------------and I would really like to know what is up with the forumotion software, that causes it to remove spaces between words? It used to do it a bit, now it does it all the time, increasingly. When I drop in quotes, and spell-check to add back spaces it takes out, the next thing I know it has taken out other spaceslike this or likethis. Very aggravating. Makes it hard to read and comprehend, and English is my language.
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#1)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:59 pm

Well, maybe that is a scentific prophecy grins
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Seeing the man from the other side
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#1)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 7:12 pm

That would work for me! smile
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#1)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 7:33 pm

Yes, a sort of... prophecy based on facts.
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#1)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:09 pm

Josh on BT Vancouver