Wish Fulfillment Zone - Fringe Board
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wishful Thinking Fringe Community... | ˙˙˙ʎʇıunɯɯoɔ ǝƃuıɹɟ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ןnɟɥsıʍ ɐ

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Season 10
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:13 am

» Sleepy Hollow Premiere tonight!
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:19 pm

» Sleepy Hollow finale--what are your expectations?
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:29 am

» Early winter finale...harrumph!
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:17 pm

» John Noble' Henry Parrish to return!
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:21 am

» What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:00 am

» Comparing Orci/Kurtzman to JJAbrams: Sleepy Hollow & Almost Human
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:24 am

» 5x01 advance review (not spoilery)
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:44 pm

» 4x07 "Wallflower" - SPOILERS
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:46 am

» 4x05 "Novation" - SPOILERS
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeby Alice8433 Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

LINK US !

Photobucket

Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)

Go down 
+3
lezario
jade86
Elliot
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Elliot
Seeing the man from the other side
Elliot

Female

Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:57 am

What is the name of the book, and the author?
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:17 am

Elliot wrote:

"The law of Nines" - Terry Goodkind Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 906239
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:21 am

Thanks! Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 409602

Quote :
jonxproductions Ari Margolis
@ahsanner will be putting out #Fringe content from the footage I got next week through the finale!
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:44 am

Speaking of the video about "the first people", the writers also explain the meaning of the apple gliphs. The two fetous were initially one person that then was splitted in two twins. So, if it has to do with the existence of an original universe that was splitted in two and assuming that this universe was the yellow and peter comes from it, is it possible that the two peters were twins but originally one person? Remember peter was often associated with yellow colour and on the old prophecy there's a yellow "Y" on peter's face.

Look at this old fringe promo for the first season:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UoVsxTrVcc&feature=player_embedded

At 0:24 the fetous in the apple reflect on Peter's eye with YELLOW light!
Back to top Go down
racoca
Staring at Peter's MIT shirt
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:01 am

jade86 wrote:
Elliot wrote:

"The law of Nines" - Terry Goodkind Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 906239

OMG!!!! I'm going to buy that book!!!! wooooowww

Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 790452 thanks jade for the info!!
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:04 am

Racoca i'm still shocked about this book! grins
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:44 am

jade86 wrote:

Astrid also read on the first people's book that they were killed by a catachlism. The idea of Peter as the responsable of their death is becoming stronger! What if the title of the ep "the day we died" was actually a reference to the first people's extinction because of peter and the machine. That was a sort of apocalypse for them and maybe that event is going to happening again!
Remember my anagramm of "the first people" grins
About the possibility that at first there was only one universe and than it splited in two

I have the feeling peter was responsable for first people's extinction too...if first people died as a consecuence of powering the machine, and the device only can be powered by peter.....he has to be the one who killed them. The problem here is that i can't think of a context to this theory. How is posible peter was the responsable of powering the machine millions years ago if he didn't exist yet?? I was thinking about time-traveling (via observer). but even with a scenario where peter goes to the time where first people were alived and build the machine(making himself the only person who can control the devive) and use it and (accidentally or not) destroy them. then he goes to the actual timeline and he remember he is the cause of their destruction...is it posible?? I know it is a messy theory but maybe if we put all our theories together cwe can create a good one!! grins
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:59 am

look at this!!! the omen machine:(it's the same author) I think it's related with "legend of the seeker" ..but it's curious:

Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 Omen-machine
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:01 am

Well, the picture of peter on the old prophecy has to mean something right? smile Peter is also at the centre of all the fringe misteries. Maybe he used the machine, the original universe was divided in two, the first people died, and if peter represents this original universe splitted in other two universes this means that he also was divided and maybe the observers controlled the events to be sure that the two peters (that are actually the two parts of one soul) born again but in different worlds. What if the prophecy predicted also the reunion of the two peter's souls in one, like he was originally?
Rember the soul magnets? What if peter is the magnet of himself?? What if Bell offered peter the tea with that intentions?
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:07 am

Quote :
via twitter:
@jonxproductions: Just back from #Fringe division visit! Best cast and crew in the biz! Finale is going to rule! #OMFG
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:43 am

"Impossible demand" ? = Human sacrifice ?

Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:02 pm

I wonder if Pinkman have been asked about the parallels to their story?
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:56 pm

To confirm the indiana jones style grins

Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 2008_indiana_jones_4_0051 Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 Img_01300660342735
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:19 am

Quote :
MetroVanFilms
Dan Wright
Fringe filming at deer lake #yvrshoots
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:44 am

jade86 wrote:
To confirm the indiana jones style grins

Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 2008_indiana_jones_4_0051 Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 Img_01300660342735

Absolutely !! Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 815536 Where are the hat and the whip ? grins
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:53 am

...Maybe he will find the Ark of the covenant?
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:37 am

Elliot wrote:
Quote :
MetroVanFilms
Dan Wright
Fringe filming at deer lake #yvrshoots

deer lake?? is it the lake they use as raiden laken on fringe???I hope so!!! I want to see it again, some of the cool things have happenad in reiden lake!!! grins
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:29 pm

Posible meaning of 3x20 episode tittled "6:02 AM"

Quote :

Mole Day is an unofficial holiday celebrated among chemists on October 23, between 6:02 AM and 6:02 PM, making the date 6:02 10/23 in the American style of writing dates. The time and date are derived from Avogadro's number, which is approximately 6.02×1023, defining the number of particles (atoms or molecules) in one mole of substance, one of the seven base SI units.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mole_Day

quote from Bell in second season finale.... " I will be the power. I've travelled between universes so many times, my atoms are ready to split apart with the slightest provocation. You taught me there are as many atoms in the human body as there are stars in the sky. That's how many atom bombs I am. That should be enough power to get you home."

what are your guesses about episode 20?? what will happen??the machine will be activated??
scratch grins
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:37 pm

Yes i think the title has to do with the machine!
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:23 pm

Quote :
I have a Fringe question that’s
been bothering me for quite a bit. Will we ever find out why Olivia and
Peter don’t remember meeting each other? — Gloria

Not this
season, says executive producers Jeff Pinkner and J.H. Wyman. And
possibly not ever. Pinker says, “I think that one of the things that we
have been keeping in mind, and the viewer should keep in mind: both Joel
and I – and I’m sure you’re the same way — had really close friends
when we were 8 that we can hardly picture in our mind right now. And
this was just a chance meeting. Olivia [also] didn’t remember meeting
Walter, who played a much more significant role in her life. She didn’t
remember meeting him throughout the first whole season until she was
reminded.” Adds Wyman, “There’s also something to be said that when
traumatic experiences, you know, you could bury that stuff. So you bury
some of the good stuff along with the bad stuff because some of those
good things are triggers for the bad things.”

What’s interesting,
says Pinkner, is that earlier in the series, neither fans nor the
creative team really noticed that even after years as Walter’s test
subject, Olivia should have remembered Walter. “And yet, because the
Peter and Oliva moment was so romantic and so full of hope, you
remember, “Oh, why doesn’t she remember that one?” Which says something
lovely about us all as people; we want to remember the good things and
leave the bad things.” Yeah. These guys seriously speak this deep on the
phone. I died of heartbreak multiple times. Sigh. Thank God this show
was renewed.
http://www.ew.com/

MetroVanFilms
Dan Wright
Fringe Season 3 wraps filming Thursday April 7th. @olv
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:11 am

New version of "Where will you be?"

(voices at the end say something like
Olivia: A machine to destroy an entire world.
"Sam Weiss: And to save another. )

http://foxallaccess.blogs.fox.com/2011/03/31/trust-in-the-fringe-universes-is-a-fragile-thing/

John Noble on trust as the Fringe writers deal with it. (audio file).

Quote :
sleepysheepie: #FB2 film sign at Jericho Sailing Centre. Probably setting up for weekend shoot. #Fringe #yvrshoots

MetroVanFilms Dan Wright
Quote :
Fringe filming funeral scene at Jericho Beach tonight. Who died? Who doesn't show up. #yvrshoots

Quote:
Quote :
sleepysheepie Emily
@MetroVanFilms Tonight? The place is deserted... the trailers aren't there yet.

And a screencap from that latest vid:

Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 Now-sh10

--very apt quote from the Bhagavad Gita, seeing as Lord Shiva is the creator and destroyer, all in one. Made famous to Western ears by Oppenheimer at the first atomic test.

If the radiance of a thousand suns
Were to burst at once into the sky
That would be like the splendor of the Mighty one...
I am become Death,
The destroyer of Worlds.

(pic via FringeLatino)

And... because I enjoy the Bhagavad-Gita even though I don't believe in gods...

Quote:

Quote :
Shiva is an aspect of God in Hinduism. He is the third form of God as the Destroyer, one of Trimurti (popularly called the "Hindu trinity"). In the trimurti, Shiva is the destroyer, while Brahma and Vishnu are creator and preserver, respectively. However, even though He represents destruction, He is viewed as a positive force (The Destroyer of Evil), since creation follows on from destruction. Worshippers of Shiva are called Shaivaites.

As Nataraja, Shiva is the Lord of the Dance, and also symbolises the dance of the
Universe/Nature, with all its delicately balanced heavenly bodies and
natural laws which complement & balance each other. At times, he is
also symbolized as doing his great dance of destruction, called Taandav. at the time of pralaya, or dissolution of the universe.

And as Shiva has no avatars, this is all just a way of getting us Fringies to talk about destruction/creation and the Machine, but it is interesting. (quotes from Indopedia.)
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:37 am

Elliot wrote:
And a screencap from that latest vid:

Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 Now-sh10

--very apt quote from the Bhagavad Gita, seeing as Lord Shiva is the creator and destroyer, all in one. Made famous to Western ears by Oppenheimer at the first atomic test.

If the radiance of a thousand suns
Were to burst at once into the sky
That would be like the splendor of the Mighty one...
I am become Death,
The destroyer of Worlds.

(pic via FringeLatino)

Woww!! Well now we know that the "6:02 AM" has to do with the machine and the sentence "the destroyer of world" may have to do with peter's fate Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 476719
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:16 am

...one side note; Shiva says that to a prince, to try to convince him to do his duty (he even transforms into the many-armed dancer, I think)---is it possible that Bell will be trying to convince Peter to do what he wants Peter to do (sounds like it so far)---not necessarily what is good and must be, but what Bell wants? (And what does Bell want?)

And since Peter and Olivia are all about finding another, a better way, I have faith that this fate thing will not play out like Destiny and Fate, but something different.

But what that is......... I don't have a guess yet. We know it won't be destruction of one universe over the other, I am pretty sure, as Pinkman have said the outcome is not what anyone has guessed on the blogs or fansites, and that's been guessed, along with guessing that Peter dies, and the universes fuse.

So.......... what else could happen??
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:34 am

Indeed. I think Pinkner read everywhere that Peter may die at the end of the season, because in different theories most people think that and aren't able to see other possibilities. They should know that in fringe nothing is as it seems and everything is possible. I can image how he was laughing grins

The other completely different possibility i can see is that the two peters's souls will merge into one, in redPeter's body.
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:11 am

Elliot wrote:
...one side note; Shiva says that to a prince, to try to convince him to do his duty (he even transforms into the many-armed dancer, I think)---is it possible that Bell will be trying to convince Peter to do what he wants Peter to do (sounds like it so far)---not necessarily what is good and must be, but what Bell wants? (And what does Bell want?)

And since Peter and Olivia are all about finding another, a better way, I have faith that this fate thing will not play out like Destiny and Fate, but something different.

But what that is......... I don't have a guess yet. We know it won't be destruction of one universe over the other, I am pretty sure, as Pinkman have said the outcome is not what anyone has guessed on the blogs or fansites, and that's been guessed, along with guessing that Peter dies, and the universes fuse.

So.......... what else could happen??

I can't think about something else.....this hiatus is endless!! I want my fringe back!!! Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 790452
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)
Page 17 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next