Wish Fulfillment Zone - Fringe Board
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wishful Thinking Fringe Community... | ˙˙˙ʎʇıunɯɯoɔ ǝƃuıɹɟ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ןnɟɥsıʍ ɐ

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Season 10
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:13 am

» Sleepy Hollow Premiere tonight!
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:19 pm

» Sleepy Hollow finale--what are your expectations?
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:29 am

» Early winter finale...harrumph!
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:17 pm

» John Noble' Henry Parrish to return!
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:21 am

» What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:00 am

» Comparing Orci/Kurtzman to JJAbrams: Sleepy Hollow & Almost Human
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:24 am

» 5x01 advance review (not spoilery)
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:44 pm

» 4x07 "Wallflower" - SPOILERS
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:46 am

» 4x05 "Novation" - SPOILERS
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Alice8433 Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

LINK US !

Photobucket

Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)

Go down 
+3
lezario
jade86
Elliot
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:02 pm

I prefer not to read the Lincoln spoilers, I'd like to be surprised when I'll watch the episode.

I really want to know who he is here, and why he seemed to know Nick Lane.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Seeing the man from the other side
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:12 pm

-----Or, why the OTHER one seemed to. Since we've not seen this one before, we don't know if he knew the one here.

Here's a thought: if ol' Sam is such a smarty, and he thinks this universe might be done for, why is he sticking around here? I think he knows this universe is NOT going to be destroyed, he's just messing with Nina.
Back to top Go down
racoca
Staring at Peter's MIT shirt
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:30 pm

sam weiss....he has his own agenda!!... and I'm kind of worry about olivia... If she trust sam weiss about the machine( if he tells olivia about it)....I think peter will be in "jeopardy".Perhaps is just my mind, but whe nina talked with sam I felt he didn't like peter.......so not so sure about the nature of sam plans....
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:36 pm

Or maybe he doesn't care if he dies.... or he meant that Peter won't choose any world, he'll save them both. Or create a new one.

Or he was just messing with Nina, indeed.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:45 pm

We're not to trust him, but the show will go on (I HOPE!) and so whatever lying he does won't hurt Peter and Olivia irreparably.

Honestly, I've found him creepy from the beginning! Plus, the scene where Olivia gets his name from Nina.......... that was totally bizarre. I'd like them to address that, explain that scene. It never made sense to me.
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:50 pm

In my opinion ..sam showed some dislike for peter...a negative emotion.So if sam is first people and peter is linked with them.....I think sam has a reason to dislike peter.(something that happened before or something that will happen)

about weiss being jewish....all this reminds me "the bishops revival" all seems linked to germany....robert bishop....I want to know more about walter's father!! was he linked to first people?and the rogue observer??

very excited!! Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 4 790452
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:51 pm

Yes, I'd like to see how Nina met Sam after the accident ?
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:53 pm

Elliot wrote:
We're not to trust him, but the show will go on (I HOPE!) and so whatever lying he does won't hurt Peter and Olivia irreparably.

Honestly, I've found him creepy from the beginning! Plus, the scene where Olivia gets his name from Nina.......... that was totally bizarre. I'd like them to address that, explain that scene. It never made sense to me.

totally agree!!it was weird..and the chatt between nina and sam in the bowling was too....maybe some "hide" meaning..?
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:56 pm

Hidden meaning ?

I don't know....... or..... I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:10 pm

Yes! Sam and Nina's accident.............. so he's known about them, been around our bunch of people, since Peter was rescued and kept.

Remember too in The Bishop Revival (and isn't that an odd name for the title? Revival?--it can mean a family gathering, too, not only bringing back to life.)

Anyway, Walter mentions the Nazis' work on immortality, and that monster with the cinnamon poison was ageless. He also called Walter a traitor....
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:15 pm

Interesting discussion on FringeTelevision

Fringe Discuss: Who's More Damaged, Peter Or Olivia?
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:20 pm

Seems like a tie, don't you think?

Or do you think one is worse off than the other?
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:26 pm

Elliot wrote:
Yes! Sam and Nina's accident.............. so he's known about them, been around our bunch of people, since Peter was rescued and kept.

Remember too in The Bishop Revival (and isn't that an odd name for the title? Revival?--it can mean a family gathering, too, not only bringing back to life.)

Anyway, Walter mentions the Nazis' work on immortality, and that monster with the cinnamon poison was ageless. He also called Walter a traitor....

yes!!he called walter a traitor and called peter.... bishoff! also there is a scene in "the bishop revival" ..after the nazi killed all these people in the café and police came ..walter and peter were talking about driving the car, then the nazi asked a policeman "is him doctor bishoff?"....as he pointed where walter and peter were talking....policeman:"you mean doctor bishop?"...nazi:" (..)he looks like his father"

Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:38 pm

BISHOFFFFFFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 4 815536
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:40 pm

Maybe Weiss has always been jelous of Peter's being special since the first people's age grins

Walter also explained that the nazi discovered DNA. What if they discovered all that has to do with the old/advanced technologies, the first people, the observers and Peter's DNA??
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:45 pm

They'd have wanted that Infernal Machine, for sure.

Heh. Thor's Hammer.

(((( Squees a bunch, thinking of the ultimate Fringe/X-Files redo!! My almost fave episode, in the Bermuda Triangle, where Scully saves Mulder from drowning, only he's getting her to save Western Civilization. Can't you just see these two, Peter and Olivia, doing this?)))

I guess that is what they are doing all the time! grins
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:04 pm

jade86 wrote:
Maybe Weiss has always been jelous of Peter's being special since the first people's age grins

Walter also explained that the nazi discovered DNA. What if they discovered all that has to do with the old/advanced technologies, the first people, the observers and Peter's DNA??

of course weiss is jelous of peter's being the special one!!! Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 4 815536

I'm sure the nazis are involved in all this....I agree with you.too much references of germany and nazis!!I bet robert bishoff is the "master mind"!!! grins Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 4 815536

Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:05 pm

THOR THOR THOR ! Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 4 109485
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:45 pm

Thor's Hammer (played by Robert Arce) was the codename for a scientist aboard the Queen Anne being pursued by Nazi agents. (TXF: "Triangle")
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:08 pm

Can't believe they dared to post this on Facebook :

fans which couple are you rooting for? Peter and Olivia? Or Peter and Fauxlivia? Vote in the poll here -
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:37 pm

Fringe - Episode 3.22 - Casting Call

Quote :
FRINGE, Episode #322
Director: Joe Chappelle
Writers: TBD
Shoot Dates: TBD

[18 YEAR OLD ELLA] Seeking the 18-20 year old version of Ella. MUST resembule LILY PILBLAD and must be at least 18 years old. Guest Star-Possibly recurring next season.

SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/03/fringe-episode-322-casting-call.html#ixzz1G9GBy6vi

just 3 words...oh my GOD!!!!!!so we are going to to the FUTURE???....awesome!!
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 4 476719
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:58 pm

Lez that was not the FRINGE facebook, was it? Pinkner can return to the place from which he came, if it is.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 12:14 am

...it is.

Well, if you don't believe you can write a good show, I guess you can stir up your remaining fans. Honestly, guys, this is beneath Fringe. And I think Pinkman must know that........... smells like a studio feat, not something writers and producers who cared about the show.... and the fans.. would do.

Shame.

Makes me redouble my vow to never watch an episode with fakey or walternot in it.
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 12:33 am

elliot ...I think the polls are creted by fans....not producers if it is what are talking about
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:14 am

So it's not an official FOX Fringe poll? It's on the official Fringe Facebook page. :( I'm tired of them yanking us around with fakey. If they pair her off with Lincoln, I could try to stop hating her---------but really I hate her storyline. And that's bleeding over into how I feel about Torv.

While I want Peter and Olivia to be together and happy, I think perhaps all this --THIS-- garbage surrounding them, esp. the competition between the Olivias, is the reason Josh hates the shipper stuff. And I agree with him. It makes big chunks of the show unwatchable for me.

Though that does free up Friday nights for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)
Page 4 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next