Wish Fulfillment Zone - Fringe Board
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wishful Thinking Fringe Community... | ˙˙˙ʎʇıunɯɯoɔ ǝƃuıɹɟ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ןnɟɥsıʍ ɐ

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Season 10
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:13 am

» Sleepy Hollow Premiere tonight!
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:19 pm

» Sleepy Hollow finale--what are your expectations?
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:29 am

» Early winter finale...harrumph!
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:17 pm

» John Noble' Henry Parrish to return!
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:21 am

» What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:00 am

» Comparing Orci/Kurtzman to JJAbrams: Sleepy Hollow & Almost Human
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:24 am

» 5x01 advance review (not spoilery)
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:44 pm

» 4x07 "Wallflower" - SPOILERS
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:46 am

» 4x05 "Novation" - SPOILERS
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeby Alice8433 Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

LINK US !

Photobucket

Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)

Go down 
+3
lezario
jade86
Elliot
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Elliot
Seeing the man from the other side
Elliot

Female

Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:40 pm

I like that! Lots of possibilities to work with there.

What if next seasons it's both universes versus the first people or rogue observers or something?
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:43 pm

Elliot wrote:
I like that! Lots of possibilities to work with there.

What if next seasons it's both universes versus the first people or rogue observers or something?

cool idea!! grins
Back to top Go down
racoca
Staring at Peter's MIT shirt
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:16 pm

this was posted inTWOP and if you look to the picture you can make out the outline of a face Sam Weiss superimposed over the machine.....What do you think it means??sam is lying to olivia and is something else he didn't tell her??any guesses?? scratch or do you think it's peter's face?? grins

Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 33 Mutsie

Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:56 pm

Maybe it's peter with an evil face grins
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:08 pm

I think it's the symbol on the shirt of the man who's going to kill Olivia.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:10 pm

New spoiler vid '42nd & Lexington'

Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:28 pm

FRINGE - Noble Intentions from FRI 4/22!

Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:33 pm

great sneak peek elliot!!!tanks for posting!! grins about the sneak peek...How is posible peter is not in new york?? maybe peter's perception of time and place is wrong??sideeffect of the machine?? scratch
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:38 pm

elliot the sneak peek doesnt work so here it is other link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quju7tXz2es&feature=player_embedded

FRINGE: 3x21 Sneak Peek 2

Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:53 pm

one question....anyone knows what there is at 42nd and Lexington,NY???

massive dynamic?? scratch
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:31 pm

I don't know what to think about this sneak peek Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 33 815536
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:19 pm

so 42nd and Lex is near Grand Central Terminal and the Chrysler Building.
The appartement Walternate sent in Over There part 2 is near the Chrysler Building (he was staring at it through his apartment window)

I don't think he is overthere because the taxi driver didn't ask him the show me ID. Are we sure he is our peter or maybe he is a peter from another timeline.....
scratch
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:22 pm

I don't know. I thought that maybe Peter lost his "over here" memories but i'm not sure at all Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 33 6453
I would understand why he is in pittsburg.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:28 pm

Pittsfield, I think the cabbie said.

It looks like a dreamscape though, nobody else around in the hospital corridor... and he went into the hospital over here, nearest MD's labs where the machine was put together.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:25 am

While we are wondering what the Observers and the machine have to do with the Bishops and the end of the world, I thought I'd revisit this quote from 'Fracture'...seems more apt than I remembered! (my bolding)

Quote :
Federal Building - Gordon Reveals

(both men sit calmly at a table in the interrogation room)

RAYMOND GORDON: (steadfast) ...meanwhile, we go through our lives unaware. The enemy is among us and nobody's doing anything about it. We don't have any idea the end is coming. So we had to take matters into our own hands. We had to send them a message.

BROYLES: What was in the briefcase?

RAYMOND GORDON: They told you I was crazy, didn't they? The Pentagon. They said I'd had a psychiatric break. I told them what I'm telling you. That they are here. Collecting data. Making observations. That's what's in the briefcase. They've been planning for war. And they've been passing the information via courier right under our noses.

(as the interview continues, a young man in a long dark coat walks into a diner and delivers a briefcase to a seated man, then leaves)

BROYLES: Who are 'they'?

RAYMOND GORDON: We don't know who they are. But I can tell you what they want. They want to exterminate us.

(the man seated in the diner pours an entire container of black pepper over his roast beef and jalapeno sandwich, then opens the briefcase he received from the courier)

RAYMOND GORDON: So they're studying us... our culture, our technology, our science... and they plan to use it against us. One way or another. We'll find out who they are. But by then, I suppose it won't really matter.

(The Observer pulls images out of the briefcase. High-tech surveillance images of one Walter Bishop)

RAYMOND GORDON: Because whatever's in those cases is gonna destroy us all.
-----------so that's the source of the info that Newton gave Fakeolivia, right? The guy giving the briefcase to September was a shapeshifter I suspect.
Was the courier a double agent (giving the info Newton collected to September on the sly) or was September working with Newton?
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:15 am

And from Twitter:
Quote :
fringeobsessed1 Fringe Obsessed

@jonxproductions Hey Ari, that newest Sneak Peek is maddening! Peter's en route to the pentouse apt. in NYC. Can u tell us ANYTHING MORE?!
3 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

in reply to @fringeobsessed1 ?
Ari Margolis
@jonxproductions Ari Margolis

@fringeobsessed1 I can say.............You'll find out in #TwoDays!!!! #Fringe! #WatchItLive!!
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:07 am

Fringe season finale blurb from TV Guide (spoilers)

http://cortexiphankids.tumblr.com/

Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 33 Tumblr_lkc5vtTXk91qar3z8o1_500
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:34 am

Wow! Peter and Olivia from the future!
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:49 am

Ok i rewatched the sneak peek again and what i can say is that we're not sure if the Olivia drawing is true. It's a normal drawing with nothing special, not something like the very old paper with peter's face, fire from the eyes and all that ancient writing and symbols we saw over there (i would also add that the old peter's version is very similar to the old paper with the first people calendar, with the same ancient writing that appears in the sneak peek!). It's possible that Sam, knowing that Olivia has special powers thanks to the cortexiphan, may have painted her face on the paper to make her to believe that she is in the prophecy too, so she had found a way to fix the machine (that maybe was in tilt after the activation of the machine over there) with her mind (if i'm not wrong walter tells her something like that in the sneak peek) and so peter will be able to operate the machine. Walter, looking at the paper, tells olivia that she and Peter are both connected to the machine as he thought that Peter could die. It was like "oh look Olivia! you're face is on the papaper, this means without doubt that you're connected to the machine too!" or "oh god, the fire from peter's eyes! fire is not good, so this means that peter will die if he powers the machine!" So his interpretation about Olivia's drawing may be wrong in this case too. In my opinion Sam has plans and in "concentrate and ask again" i don't know if what he told Nina is true but i had the feeling that Sam doesn't like Peter. The way sam mentioned Peter is suspect, it's like he had revenge against him.

In other words: DON'T TRUST SAM WEISS!
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:53 am

yes jade !!!I also noticed sam doesn't like Peter!!It's like he has a personal issue with him. He has some kind of vendetta. I would love seeing sam and peter together in this fryday episode, I want to see how sam reacts in presence of peter. Maybe the reason same hates pter is because of something That happened but peter doesn't remember (first people confrontation?). Maybe he wants to manipulate olivia to kill peter. I also think it's very suspicious that peter and sam haven't met yet....
Love your theory!!I hope you are right!! grins

Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:04 am

racoca wrote:
yes jade !!!I also noticed sam doesn't like Peter!!It's like he has a personal issue with him. He has some kind of vendetta. I would love seeing sam and peter together in this fryday episode, I want to see how sam reacts in presence of peter. Maybe the reason same hates pter is because of something That happened but peter doesn't remember (first people confrontation?). Maybe he wants to manipulate olivia to kill peter. I also think it's very suspicious that peter and sam haven't met yet....
Love your theory!!I hope you are right!! grins

Yes, the thing will be very suspicious if peter and sam won't meet the next episode after all the possible sam's involvement with the machine. Yes, maybe sam wants to manipulate olivia to kill peter but this won't happen of course grins I also like the possibility that sam hates peter because of something happened in the first people age!
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:27 am

Elliot wrote:
While we are wondering what the Observers and the machine have to do with the Bishops and the end of the world, I thought I'd revisit this quote from 'Fracture'...seems more apt than I remembered! (my bolding)

-----------so that's the source of the info that Newton gave Fakeolivia, right? The guy giving the briefcase to September was a shapeshifter I suspect.
Was the courier a double agent (giving the info Newton collected to September on the sly) or was September working with Newton?

i'm not very sure if the guy giving the briefcase to September was a shapeshifter. I'm convinced observers don't work for walternate...if they work for someone. this misterious guy with the briefcase who gave it to september remembers me to the rogue killer from episode "august". I believe observers hire people like the briefcase guy or the rogue killer to do some jobs.whose these guys are and how observers chose them....no idea.
But other question is...why do you think observers have to hire these guys to do those things?? In "August" the observers could have killed the girl themselves instead hiring a rogue killer. Do they have some kind of code??A code which forbid them to kill a human being ??
Can we trust observers....? I think they have an agenda( someone maybe "created" them for that purpouse) but I also believe they can have feelings (like August or little observer). So they can break all the rules, as august did.
I think September is following the steps of August . grins
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:40 pm

jade86 wrote:
Wow! Peter and Olivia from the future!
That's not Olivia, that's him holding Faux. Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 33 12378
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:44 pm

Faux?? I don't think.
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:25 pm

I don't think she is fauxlivia either. smile

Last edited by racoca on Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)
Page 33 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39  Next