Wish Fulfillment Zone - Fringe Board
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wishful Thinking Fringe Community... | ˙˙˙ʎʇıunɯɯoɔ ǝƃuıɹɟ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ןnɟɥsıʍ ɐ

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Season 10
Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:13 am

» Sleepy Hollow Premiere tonight!
Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:19 pm

» Sleepy Hollow finale--what are your expectations?
Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:29 am

» Early winter finale...harrumph!
Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:17 pm

» John Noble' Henry Parrish to return!
Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:21 am

» What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:00 am

» Comparing Orci/Kurtzman to JJAbrams: Sleepy Hollow & Almost Human
Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:24 am

» 5x01 advance review (not spoilery)
Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:44 pm

» 4x07 "Wallflower" - SPOILERS
Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:46 am

» 4x05 "Novation" - SPOILERS
Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeby Alice8433 Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

LINK US !

Photobucket

Season 3 General Spoilers (#1)

Go down 
+9
justkickit
Valentina
Lunastelle
JDunham
Stephy
Xeen
jade86
lezario
Elliot
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#1)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:13 pm

MH. Josh, you better stop.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Seeing the man from the other side
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#1)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:20 pm

?Did you see that look on Pinkner's face? They are liking their toy too much, I think.
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#1)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:34 pm

HMMMM.

Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 668379
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#1)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:54 pm

Set pictures by Nigel Horsley :

The location is on the very edge of Vancouver's Chinatown.

Fringe shooting on a very wet Monday in Vancouver.

Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#1)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:55 pm

Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 6453 It's either that, or revolution.
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#1)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:08 pm

EHEH. grins

I can't wait for the next episode, so we can finally have an answer about what the hell happened at the end of 3.04.
Cause we all know they didn't do it.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#1)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:16 pm

Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 Tickets2_lezelliot

Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 Ejl3_av_fringe48
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#1)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:21 pm

Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 790452

I think we could make a list of things Peter will have to do for Olivia when she'll be back.

A bit like Manjula's list in The Simpsons, Apu had to do everything she had written. Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 815536
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#1)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:27 pm

YES!!
This is a good idea.
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#1)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:30 pm

I will think about this tomorrow ! Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 405493
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#1)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Night/bye!
Back to top Go down
justkickit
Bringing Flowers

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#1)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:03 am

You guys. Take a big deep breath. LOL. Here's my 2 cents, for what it's worth.

Honestly, I'm not sure Josh understands where it's going, with Peter and Bolivia. I think his speculation and alot of it is just that (since they were doing ep 6 when the interview was done), is him trying to understand himself, and trying to express, what the writers are doing with them and where they are taking that storyline. By the actors admission they are not told too much and they only get the next script ahead of what they are doing. So, he can only come up with scenarios and his interpretation of things. He freely admits he says things that he thinks, this is what is happening at the time and then he gets scripts further down the line and then gets embarassed because they've gone in a different direction. Yes, maybe he shouldn't talk about things, but he loves talking about the different scenerios. LOL. So ..... I mean he was the one that admitted he had a huge diagram on the wall in his dressingroom with all the different plots and twists in season 1, so he loves the show. However, I think him mentioning that Peter won't know, is going to happen.

I don't know whether people see it the same way as me, but the actors have to sell their storyline and to me Josh is trying to do that. As much as they might hate a storyline, they can't say in interviews "I don't agree with what they are doing, so don't watch the show". They have to sell it. It's like actors who have done movies, that they know are awful, but they still have to sell it and try to get people interested so they will come along and see it. I have no idea though, what Josh really thinks about the storyline. I just see him trying to do that. Is he doing a good job? Well, that depends on whether his interpretations are close to where the writers are going or not. I also found it interesting that he mentioned it was obvious about the differences between the two Olivias, so it was his way of saying "Yes, I know, but we have to go with the writers".

Since seeing Josh on Fringe, I've gone back and read interviews from him preFringe and he always gives good interviews. The interviews this season from him, have been different and I'm wondering if that's because he just doesn't quite know what to say about Peter/Bolivia in trying to sell it to the viewers. I agree less is better, and he probably should of been saying/speculating less. I think that is the case now, because the last couple of interviews, he's not really said much.

I think in the end, yes Peter might see an attraction in Bolivia because her personality is like his, but that doesn't necessarily mean that she is right for him. Peter and Olivia are opposites and opposites attract. Sometimes having too much sameness in a relationship doesn't work. So, I agree with what Josh said, because ultimately Peter will have a stronger bond with Olivia. It's there now, and I think it will return in the future but will be even stronger. Peter and Olivia compliment each other and maybe Peter being with Bolivia will make him see that in the longrun. No, I don't think they made Josh say that. LOL. He has said, that the show is ultimately about Walter, Peter and Olivia. Just now it's about Peter, Bolivia and Walter, I mean half of it is.

Also, I don't know whether you saw the interview that GMMR did with Jeff P at the comics auction, but they said Olivia is not returning anytime soon. When they saw the promotion they said that to Fox. They didn't say when she was coming back, so it looks like it could be further down the track than we thought. I hate this, because I was really hoping that we would get back to some normality by mid season. They did say this was going to be the season of the Olivias, but it couldn't really go all season could it? Maybe the switch will be around 14? They are doing episode 10 now, so she won't return in 8 and 9 then?

I think they want to leave Bolivia in our world for awhile, because I think further down the track she will become conflicted about where she stands. Will she become an alligiance, for our world further down the track if by staying in our world, she comes to find, it's no so bad after all. I think pairing up Peter/Bolivia is also the writers way of screwing with Peter's head even more, so that further down the track he becomes conflicted also and we then don't know what side he is truly for. If Olivia learns to really like and understand the altUniverse, then where do her loyalties lie further down the track? It's all going to be so screwed up and to achieve this, the writers will be doing major character assassinations to get there, I think. I see that as the bigger picture, to all this.

I know it looks like I'm defending him, I'm not really. I just think he's trying to sell the whole Peter/Bolivia thing and also trying to explain it. Maybe he knows that viewers are not going to like it or understand it, since it's a complete 360 from where Peter and Olivia were last season? I certainly don't agree with everything he says (I take alot of what he says with a grain of salt) but I appreciate he makes the effort anyway. When actors are not enthusiastic about their show or talking about their show, then I get really worried.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#1)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:48 am

--

Last edited by Elliot on Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#1)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:36 am

Set pictures by Susan Gittins

No BANGS.
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#1)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:37 am

Dr. Walter Bishop's Station Wagon on Location for Fringe in Vancouver

Joshua Jackson carrying Guest Actor in a Scene for Fringe in Vancouver
Back to top Go down
racoca
Staring at Peter's MIT shirt
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#1)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:49 am

well I have to add that I prefer to listen anna torv interviews than joshua, because to be honest Anna seems to know more whats going on... and with Josh we can say that.
I think Olivia and Peter are the endgame...and I know that people are very upset with Bolivia (I don't like her) but I love to see how the storyline develops....

grins
Back to top Go down
justkickit
Bringing Flowers

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#1)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:14 am

I've deleted what I said, because I'm just being repetitive. The writers will write the story they want to tell and all we can do is go along for the ride.

Thanks for the lovely photos. Looks like terrible weather and it was very windy as well.

Love the fact that September may be in this episode alot more than normal. Is he interfering again, to try to put things back on track again?

Looks like another heartwarming scene between Peter and Walter. They really are my favourites together and for me the heart of the show, so I hope we get more talking and working things out between them this episode.

We've been very lucky with all the outdoor shoots they have been doing lately. Thank goodness for Susan and Nigel, because if it wasn't for them, we would be missing out big time. It's wonderful that other people do it as well and let us share their experiences watching filming.

So, if that is still Bolivia why has she ditched the fringe then? This is getting confusing. If they discover who she is, why is she still working with them? That's what I don't understand. Unless, they don't let on to Bolivia that they know who she is.

Last edited by justkickit on Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#1)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:18 am

I think the writers have a good explanation Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 906239

Quote :
I'm happy about his machine storyline, because we finally have a real reason for Peter to be involved in all this.

Indeed! The writers said that the connection between peter and the machine will be the main theme this season! So, while we'll learn more about that tech we'll see more peter! I'm really happy!! grins
Back to top Go down
racoca
Staring at Peter's MIT shirt
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#1)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:46 am

yes!!! I love so much peter's storyline this season!!! and I'm very exciting about the episode they are filming this week, we will see september!!! Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 790452
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#1)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:52 am

I missed September so much *__*
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#1)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:18 am

Set pictures by Nigel Horsley (there are some Peter/Walter pics)
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#1)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:20 am

Was walter about to cry in one of that pictures???
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#1)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:26 am

Yes ! It has something to do with what they find in the car..... September's car.
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#1)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:06 pm

Other set photos with Josh grins

Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 1_12 Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 2_2 Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 3 Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 4_4 Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 5 Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 6_9 Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 7 Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 8 Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 9 Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 10
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#1)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:07 pm

I was about to post them !

He looks like a penguin on the third pic.........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#1)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#1) - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 3 General Spoilers (#1)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next