Wish Fulfillment Zone - Fringe Board
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wishful Thinking Fringe Community... | ˙˙˙ʎʇıunɯɯoɔ ǝƃuıɹɟ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ןnɟɥsıʍ ɐ

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Season 10
General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:13 am

» Sleepy Hollow Premiere tonight!
General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers Icon_minitimeby Elliot Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:19 pm

» Sleepy Hollow finale--what are your expectations?
General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers Icon_minitimeby Elliot Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:29 am

» Early winter finale...harrumph!
General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:17 pm

» John Noble' Henry Parrish to return!
General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers Icon_minitimeby Elliot Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:21 am

» What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:00 am

» Comparing Orci/Kurtzman to JJAbrams: Sleepy Hollow & Almost Human
General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:24 am

» 5x01 advance review (not spoilery)
General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:44 pm

» 4x07 "Wallflower" - SPOILERS
General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:46 am

» 4x05 "Novation" - SPOILERS
General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers Icon_minitimeby Alice8433 Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

LINK US !

Photobucket

General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers

Go down 
+8
fringerfan
Stephy
Observer101
Blue Sunflower
Xeen
Cathy904
lezario
Elliot
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Elliot
Seeing the man from the other side
Elliot

Female

General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:08 pm

Walter's kiss
Did you see that in the new promo? Is that the psychic?
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:16 pm

I don't know who it is, but ... a blonde ! again !
Like son, like father.....
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:22 pm

General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers Rofl
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:40 pm

And her ring is barely visible.......
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:43 am

Ring? I need to watch that again.
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:17 am

Yes, a kind of king's ring, the one you notice before anything else !
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:25 pm

I'll try to keep the spoilers thread updated. grins

ARTICLE JASIKA NICOLE
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:14 am

TV Guide Scans, November.... slight Fringe spoilers.
Back to top Go down
Cathy904
Unearthed Rank
Cathy904

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:24 am

General discussion is about "Fringe", not like the "Off Topic Discussion" where anything's game? That made me do a take,......
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:31 am

It's still a bit hard for me to figure out where that goes....I followed the bread crumbs, I thought. It's not a promo.??... hmm.... and it has lots of other general TV stuff--Glee, Private Practice, etc. Sweeps Month, ya know?

*leaves sticky note on Lez' door for her to find in the morning, asking for clarification*
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:05 am

Well, that thread was at the beginning.... now I think I'll just open a Spoiler Article thread.....
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:11 am

I create the Spoilery articles thread, I guess this one doesn't nee to live anymore ?
Since we have a thread for each episodes, for trailers, promo pics, press release, casting calls...

Do I delete this thread then ?
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:48 pm

As long as the links are kept in the new thread, I don't see why this one can't go, or be changed for other kinds of general discussion.
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:06 am

Quote :
From the fantastical set of Fringe in Vancouver, I got to play the role of Observer (without undergoing a buzz cut, thankfully) and find out from the cast what’s coming up on this show in which “the impossibilities are endless.” Here’s a whiff of what was uncovered during my visit.

A prevailing topic on the set was that The Observers are about to get a whole lot more face time. We now know there is more than one, and that they are all named after months. The main man we’ve come to know, as played by Michael Cerveris, is “September,” by the way – but it’s the episode entitled “August” which is supposed to be a doozy. And, contrary to what you might think, it seems these fellows are far from invincible. What can bring these hairless heavies down – besides bland food? Why is Walter (John Noble) apparently their only BFF from this dimension? And why is The Observer carrying Walter’s photo around in his briefcase?

“Somehow along the line, because of Walter’s experiences, because of things he’s done, he’s been able to make communications with The Observer, whatever The Observer is – I’ll leave that for you to think about,” Noble says. “That will continue, and that will become far more dense as the season goes on, as to what the role of The Observers are, and also Walter’s relationship with them. In terms of the teaser as to why Walter’s photo is in [The Observers briefcase]: my feeling is because he’s their only live contact. The rest -- they should not and cannot make contact with other people. And if they do – at their peril, which will also be revealed.”

Anna Torv promises that the William Bell and Walter meet-up is finally coming. And there are a couple of other episodes that she thinks we should keep a particularly careful eye on. “We have an episode that we did just shoot not so long ago – the last one that we did – that sort of pulls and answers a couple of questions from the episode where Charlie dies,” Torv tells us. “When she finally remembers what was said to her during the meeting with William Bell, with the mention of the man with the marking on his head also comes up, there’s some stuff that kicks in that was really fun to do, that’s a little bit of a throughline.”
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:07 pm

From TV Guide

Quote :
Any scoop on Fringe? I'm dying to see more of "over there." — Vic
MICKEY: Lance Reddick himself told me that "over there" Broyles is different in a fundamental way: He's a happily married man. What's that — you didn't realize Broyles was divorced? Well, after Thursday's episode, you will. And you'll also know why.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:13 pm

Ooh we get to see otherBroyles! So, is it certain that we have a new episode tomorrow, really??? General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers 79728
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:15 pm

I think so !
Back to top Go down
Xeen
Turning into dust
Xeen

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:20 am

IGN has a cool interview
kinda spoilery

smile
Back to top Go down
http://fringefrenchdivision.blogspot.com/
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:36 am

Thanks for that--too bad their viewer is so awkward to use for dialup. I watched about half (finally!) and then it just--went away.

Maybe someone will have it up on youtube soon.
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:05 am

Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:35 pm

Thank you! Still agonizingly slow (I worked on a bunch of other things and came back from time to time to listen)---------and I hope John is wrong about
Spoiler:
I know they probably like to hold out things so there's a reason to renew, but for me personally, let's get on with it, let's get running. It's like the old "everybody talks about the weather but no one does anything about it"-
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xeen
Turning into dust
Xeen

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:03 pm

Elliot wrote:
Thank you! Still agonizingly slow (I worked on a bunch of other things and came back from time to time to listen)---------and I hope John is wrong about
Spoiler:
I know they probably like to hold out things so there's a reason to renew, but for me personally, let's get on with it, let's get running. It's like the old "everybody talks about the weather but no one does anything about it"-
Spoiler:

General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers 901299 it's gonna be renewed it's gonna be renewed General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers 901299 it's gonna be renewed it's gonna be renewed it's gonna be renewed General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers 901299
it's not gonna be axed it's not gonna be axed it's not gonna be axed it's not gonna be axed it's not gonna be axed

General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers 476719

General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers 488228
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:42 pm

Yes it is.

It's in the green. Renewal not confirmed yet, but still. In the GREEN ZONE.
Back to top Go down
Xeen
Turning into dust
Xeen

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:59 pm

General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers 189992
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 2:07 am

Xeen wrote:

General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers 901299 it's gonna be renewed it's gonna be renewed General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers 901299 it's gonna be renewed it's gonna be renewed it's gonna be renewed General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers 901299
it's not gonna be axed it's not gonna be axed it's not gonna be axed it's not gonna be axed it's not gonna be axed

General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers 476719

General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers 488228
General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers 815536 General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers ITAticket1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next