Wish Fulfillment Zone - Fringe Board
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wishful Thinking Fringe Community... | ˙˙˙ʎʇıunɯɯoɔ ǝƃuıɹɟ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ןnɟɥsıʍ ɐ

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Season 10
Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:13 am

» Sleepy Hollow Premiere tonight!
Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:19 pm

» Sleepy Hollow finale--what are your expectations?
Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:29 am

» Early winter finale...harrumph!
Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:17 pm

» John Noble' Henry Parrish to return!
Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:21 am

» What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:00 am

» Comparing Orci/Kurtzman to JJAbrams: Sleepy Hollow & Almost Human
Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:24 am

» 5x01 advance review (not spoilery)
Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:44 pm

» 4x07 "Wallflower" - SPOILERS
Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:46 am

» 4x05 "Novation" - SPOILERS
Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeby Alice8433 Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

LINK US !

Photobucket

Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)

Go down 
+5
justkickit
racoca
jade86
Elliot
lezario
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Elliot
Seeing the man from the other side
Elliot

Female

Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:16 pm

Good point! Isn't that Walter saying that, about the languages?

And Peter can control people with his touch--and he knows that, for certain. I wonder what else he knows about himself that he hasn't said?
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:22 pm

I don't think he's completely aware of his potential grins
About the languages, yes. Walter was talking about the first people's coordinates in different languages.

I wonder if some titles of the episodes have something to do with this grins

"The Plateau", "Entrada" and now "Marionette"....What else? Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 23 6453
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:39 pm

I think there's something about his touch..... maybe he can sooths Cortexiphan people ?
If Peter is the source of it, maybe he has a special connection when he touches Cortexiphaned kids ?
Or on any people.

"Cliché", "Tour de force"..... Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 23 6453
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:45 pm

lezario wrote:
I think there's something about his touch..... maybe he can sooths Cortexiphan people ?
If Peter is the source of it, maybe he has a special connection when he touches Cortexiphaned kids ?
Or on any people.

Very interesting! I had thought at first it was just him and Olivia, but Matthis too...!! Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 23 97635
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:52 pm

Oh Matthis. I love her. I wish we could see her again !
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:14 pm

His touch works with everybody and everything. With the same ability he's the only one who can operate the ancient machine. If the ancient machine was made by first people and they had abilities too it wouldn't surprise me if peter was one of them. Of course he should be a different first people because the machine works only with him. So it's very possible that this ancient civilitation created him. And what about the observers? Did they help the first people to create peter? Humm...
Back to top Go down
racoca
Staring at Peter's MIT shirt
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:37 pm

jade86 wrote:
His touch works with everybody and everything. With the same ability he's the only one who can operate the ancient machine. If the ancient machine was made by first people and they had abilities too it wouldn't surprise me if peter was one of them. Of course he should be a different first people because the machine works only with him. So it's very possible that this ancient civilitation created him. And what about the observers? Did they help the first people to create peter? Humm...

don't forget that he is like a powersource!!!

mmmmm interesting ....... maybe you are right and first people created someone who could power the machine.but why? i mean what is treir purpouse? why not doing themselves?...

One thing I realize is that we have never seen photos of peter when he was a baby..... and I think elisabeth had problems to get pregnant.....and you know walter will do whatever to find a solution....so maybe he find a way to "create peter" mixing dna?? scratch smile
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:46 pm

jade86 wrote:
Didn't they say in episode 3.06?

wow I have seen the episode several times and is the fist time I'm aware of it.......thank you jade!! maybe I was distracted by peter!!! grins
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:48 pm

lezario wrote:
Oh Matthis. I love her. I wish we could see her again !

me toooo!!!!!! i want to see peter with matthis' pen!! grins
"FIND THE CRACK"
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:51 pm

Yes, but starting the machine isn't necessarily related to calming people.
They are not the same thing.

The machine can have been made to respond to DNA - unique to Peter, but his calming power can come from his DNA (or somewhere else).
Difference.

I'm not sure I explained what I thought very cleary....
Anyway, ask if you don't understand what i meant.

And...

I don't like to think that Peter could have been "created". Sounds to much like... I don't know, it just souns weird.
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:56 pm

lezario wrote:

The machine can have been made to respond to DNA - unique to Peter, but his calming power can come from his DNA (or somewhere else).
Difference.

And...

I don't like to think that Peter could have been "created". Sounds to much like... I don't know, it just souns weird.

This is what I want to know ,is peter's dna inhereted or its a manipulation??? I hope this season give us the answer!!! grins
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:02 pm

I wouldn't like Peter to be a "subject" who was "manipulated".
I'd rather think he's born this way, which makes him even special (in my opinion).
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:08 pm

lezario wrote:
I wouldn't like Peter to be a "subject" who was "manipulated".
I'd rather think he's born this way, which makes him even special (in my opinion).

I agree with you I prefer the secon one. I think peter has first people dna, I don't know how, he has showed his abilities: his touch, mental control, ability with mechanical things, languages.....
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:44 pm

I agree with you about peter's natural abilities but i think that something was done to him, or maybe Walternate simply found his DNA/blood and re-created him. Peter could be "re-birth".
But the first people could be the first civilitatation that did the experiments with DNA manipulation. Maybe they were the first who discovered the DNA and made Peter for an important motive, not only for the machine. Hummmm....
However i can't wait to learn more about this amazing storyline smile
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:03 am

lezario wrote:

Difference.

And...

I agree; the calming thing might be just something he does, naturally, without being tampered with.
And I dislike the idea of him being "created", like a piece of equipment. Makes him less than human, to me. Frankly, if whoever made the machine could create his DNA to work with the machine, they would not need Peter. So I think it's not quite that simple.

Last edited by Elliot on Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:24 am

"Just the facts" Youtube playlist
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:03 pm

There's a video comic out, and the comic of Olivia, to add to the Fringe comics--but I've misplaced the links. Anyway, they're out there, if anyone has seen them (I have not), can they comment?
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:04 pm

Oh my god!! Did you see the canadian promo for "entrada"?? You should look at Peter's face!! Poor peter :(
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:09 pm

Yes, it's posted in the Entrada thread.

He'd better feel massively guilty!
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:07 pm

Ken pursuit23

Quote :
Spent a little time around downtown today...saw a few productions and a Fringe dropoff..only 3 or 4 productions shut down for USA holiday...
Back to top Go down
justkickit
Bringing Flowers

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:34 pm

A guy who works on Fringe said that they had a four day break because of Thanksgiving and also tweeted that it was a good thing they weren't filming yesterday because it snowed on Thursday and continuity would have been out the window. So have no idea what Fringe dropoff is all about.

They were due to finish ep 12 on Wednesday the 24th and start episode 13 on Monday 29th, if they are on schedule.

Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:14 pm

Yeah, they have lots of snow over there, the photos are amazing. I think they will be catching a break next week...supposed to warm up here Monday or Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:02 pm

Thinking about the upcoming episodes---and reading over things online about the First People and the Infernal Machine, etc,-- I have some questions.

1) Do you think Sam Weiss is from over Here?
2) Do you think Nina knows who he really is?
3) Whose side is he on?
4) I read somewhere that the Firsters are homo sapiens. I don't see how that could be. We didn't exist as H. sapiens before the dinosaurs, for one. Oooopsie, Fringe writers!
5) If they disappeared without a trace, whose is the Machine then?
6) Did they use the Machine to go about creating universes like it was a salad-shooter? Do they not believe in Conservation of Energy? (ooopsie#2 Fringewriters)
7) If they were all that powerful, what happened to them? And how did they find the time to plant the bits of the machine all over ---both in this universe and the one next door, where they maybe lasted a bit longer than they did here?
Cool Do you think they are friendly with the Observers (or were)?
9) Do you think they were, instead, the forerunners to the Observers?
10) If the Machine can destroy universes, wouldn't it destroy the universe it was in? What kind of "JINX" of "Kings' X" card will the writers pull out to explain that away?
11) Since Peter and Olivia and Walter WILL find another way, to not destroy both universes, how do you think they will manage it?
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:10 pm

There has been different documentaries about the possible existence of advanced civilitations that lived before the dinosaurs, because of the finding of very ancient manufacts that don't belong with a specific period of history. They are called "manufacts out of time". It's not pure fantasy Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 23 906239
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:30 pm

None of Fringe now is much based in science, it is mostly fantasy, anyway; but if they are going to quote science as a base for what they are doing, I'm wondering where things fit, is all.

Observers & First People, for example. Working together, do you think?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next