Wish Fulfillment Zone - Fringe Board
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wishful Thinking Fringe Community... | ˙˙˙ʎʇıunɯɯoɔ ǝƃuıɹɟ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ןnɟɥsıʍ ɐ

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Season 10
Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:13 am

» Sleepy Hollow Premiere tonight!
Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:19 pm

» Sleepy Hollow finale--what are your expectations?
Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:29 am

» Early winter finale...harrumph!
Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:17 pm

» John Noble' Henry Parrish to return!
Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:21 am

» What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:00 am

» Comparing Orci/Kurtzman to JJAbrams: Sleepy Hollow & Almost Human
Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:24 am

» 5x01 advance review (not spoilery)
Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:44 pm

» 4x07 "Wallflower" - SPOILERS
Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:46 am

» 4x05 "Novation" - SPOILERS
Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Alice8433 Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

LINK US !

Photobucket

Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)

Go down 
+2
racoca
lezario
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Elliot
Seeing the man from the other side
Elliot

Female

Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:53 pm

Yes cause Walter is feeding him soup! Finally maybe real repairs in their relationship.
I hope that's not Olive/ia on the shirt, I would like finally something to not only be about her. If the VSC connection with Peter (if he's the boy that caught the wrong firefly) and Walter is only really about Olivia, why even have Peter in the show?
Back to top Go down
racoca
Staring at Peter's MIT shirt
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:38 pm

[quote="Elliot"]Yes cause Walter is feeding him soup! Finally maybe real repairs in their relationship.
I hope that's not Olive/ia on the shirt, I would like finally something to not only be about her. If the VSC connection with Peter (if he's the boy that caught the wrong firefly) and Walter is only really about Olivia, why even have Peter in the show?[/quote

Im sure the boy who caught the firefly was peter. But maybe the hints about olivia are because she is going to be necessary in some point ( just speculation). anyway I think you don't have to be worried because next episode till the end of this season is going to be more about the machine and the conection of peter to all this. grins oh!!and first people!!! Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 3 790452 Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 3 90503
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:51 pm

I hope so.... but it gets wrapped too tightly for me if every.single.thing ties back to her, as though she's the only real character in the world and the rest are simply accessories. Or like those daytime dramas where things are interwoven too much. While I think Peter and Olivia make a great couple and SHOULD be together, and clearly their lives are entertwined, I want them both to also have separate stories too.

Or else the focus just gets too small. I don't want Fringe to be the Olive show. Peter was my original favorite character, and I am looking forward to being able to go back to that..... I'm hoping they don't mess us around with him pining for the fake. Cause I'll stop watching.

How nice to have the Observers back; are they knocking over a jewelry store, and fighting over that?
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:03 pm

Night set Pictures !
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:32 pm

Quote :
How nice to have the Observers back; are they knocking over a jewelry store, and fighting over that?

yes i love observers!!! and the scene in the jewelry was great .....by the way who was the other person in that scene...there was an observer (september I think) an other guy, he was an observer too?? or just a normal guy inside the shop??
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:31 pm

Both are observers! At least, both bald with fedoras! grins
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:32 pm

Observer fight...
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:21 pm

do you think september will interfer to help peter.... like august did with the girl?? I would like to see that...overall because september has been observing peter since he was a kid...so maybe he has developed feeling for the boy after all these years. grins
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:24 pm

The Observers in general was observing peter since he was a child, but september is more involved because of his mistake i think smile
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:44 pm

jade86 wrote:
The Observers in general was observing peter since he was a child, but september is more involved because of his mistake i think smile

I agree with you!!! I would like him develop feelings for peter and fight the others observers to keep him safe!! just like august!!! grins Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 3 790452
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:12 am

I agree with racoca, I think he has concern for Peter and Walter, he cares about them more than just doing a job.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:53 am

Translated badly by google from FringeItalia:
Quote :
Any scoop on the "war" in Fringe? - Alex

NATALIE: According Jasika Nicole, aka Astrid, the war has just begun. Remember those signs indicating that the structure of the world "over there" was dismantled? Those prisons Amber ghost? Well, we'll see similar damage "over here" very soon. "The destruction is going in both directions and this is really bad news," says Nicole. "It's happening to the earth's core, and do not really know how to fix."
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:00 am

Quote :
Fringe Filming BishopDynamic School Scenes in Vancouver Suburb of Richmond Dressed as Jacksonville
What were those cortexiphan kids up to today? I'm looking at you -- young Olive.Joshua Jackson & John Noble both said to be on set.
New set photos including the Bishop's vista cruiser, from susan gittins:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/susangittins/5347862954/in/photostream/
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:26 am

Elliot wrote:
Quote :

NATALIE: According Jasika Nicole, aka Astrid, the war has just begun. Remember those signs indicating that the structure of the world "over there" was dismantled? Those prisons Amber ghost? Well, we'll see similar damage "over here" very soon. "The destruction is going in both directions and this is really bad news," says Nicole. "It's happening to the earth's core, and do not really know how to fix."

wow love the spoiler ...so now we are going to see the damage over here....maybe some blackhole will appear as it happened over there.

Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:40 am

Quote :
Question: Can I please have some scoop on Fringe? —Gary
Ausiello: The Friday-bound thriller will be flashing back to the bad ‘ol days when Walter was conducting experiments on Olivia.

Question: Give me some Fringe spoilers to help get through this frigid (Canadian) winter! —Kyle
Ausiello: Here’s some hot scoop to warm up those frostbitten bits of yours: Bolivia will be back before the end of the season! Also, we’re going to learn a lot more about the Doomsday device and what effect it has on Peter.

http://www.tvline.com/2011/01/ask-ausiello-spoilers-glee-true-blood-fringe/

grins we are going to learn more about peter and the machine!!! Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 3 790452
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:56 pm

Yesss!! We should learn more about peter and the machine in the episode 11! I can't wait!!
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:50 pm

Elliot wrote:
Quote :

Original version :
Quote :
Any scoop on the Fringe "war"? — Alex
NATALIE: According to Jasika Nicole, aka Astrid, the war has just begun. Remember those indications that the very fabric of "over there" was tearing? Those ghostly amber prisons? Well, we're going to see similar damage "over here" very soon. "[The destruction is] going both ways at this point and that's really bad news," Nicole says. "It's happening to the core of the Earth, and we don't really know how to recover from that."
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:50 pm

TCA 2011: The Scoop on FRINGE Season Three and what J.J. Abrams thinks of the move to Fridays
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:07 pm

TVGuide :

Fringe Stars Preview What's Ahead in Season 3 (Lance Reddick and Jasika Nicole)
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:09 pm

Thanks! Doesn't it make you crazy though when they interview someone and only get very general, basically repetetive things from them? Just that first paragraph does he say anything direct.
Maybe it's JJ, maybe working with him is a nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:17 pm

Ahah! That's better, from Lance and Jasika.

Quote :
"The
degradation of the physical universe that is happening in the alternate
universe is going to start happening on the primary side," says
Reddick. Adds Nicole, "It's no longer about needing to communicate with
them and say, 'Look, we don't want to be at war, we just want peace.'
It doesn't really matter because the worlds are starting to come apart
at the seams in a fundamental way. The trajectory of the show is
figuring out how to stop that from happening, so that our universe
doesn't become like theirs, because theirs is practically destroyed."

The
earth is not the only thing rattled on the latter half of Season 3.
"The biggest tease that I can offer you is that this love affair
between Peter and Olivia, which involved another Olivia, has not
ended,
" says Nicole. "You're going to get your first hint about what it
means in the first episode back, at the very end. And if you blink
you'll miss it. It's something at the very, very end if the episode — a
little trigger — and it [points to] something that happens in the
future. It's going to link the universes in a way that they have never
been linked before.
"

Ruh ro. I have a feeling I am not going to like that.

Quote :

And in February, after the great success of the previous flashback episode, Fringe
is delving into Alterna-Peter's childhood in episode 15. "It's actually
a flashback in both universes," reveals Nicole. "It delves even deeper
into the inner workings of why [Walter] took his son but more
importantly, what happens to a child when they're taken from another
universe? Does he know? He knows that there's something different about
his parents."
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:23 pm

From Ausiello:
Quote :
Question: Can I please have some scoop on Fringe? —Gary
Ausiello:
The Friday-bound thriller will be flashing back to the bad ‘ol days when Walter was conducting experiments on Olivia.
Question: Give me some Fringe spoilers to help get through this frigid (Canadian) winter! —Kyle
Ausiello:

Here’s some hot scoop to warm up those frostbitten bits of yours:
Bolivia will be back before the end of the season! Also, we’re going to
learn a lot more about the Doomsday device and what effect it has on
Peter.
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:29 pm

The Ausiello answers have already been posted by racoca on the previous page !

Quote :
"You're going to get your first hint about what it
means in the first episode back, at the very end. And if you blink
you'll miss it. It's something at the very, very end if the episode — a
little trigger — and it [points to] something that happens in the
future. It's going to link the universes in a way that they have never
been linked before."

Linked.... people, event ?
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:30 pm

Exclusive: Fringe On Fridays Will Be A Fringe 'Unhinged,' Says J.J. Abrams

Quote :
Fringe‘s move to Fridays, which takes hold on January 21, is looking more and more like a really terrific thing.

Not only has Fox been promoting the heck out of the time-slot change, but Fringe‘s new “under the radar” home apparently has opened the door for even freakier storytelling.

Noting that Fox “has always been pretty cool” about letting Fringe push the envelope, series creator J.J. Abrams tells TVLine that said envelope’s seams have achieved outrageous new levels of elasticity.

“When we made the move and [executive producers] Joe [Chappelle] and Jeff [Pinker] started pitching stuff, we thought, ‘Well, this will probably get a little pushback,’” Abrams shares. “But they [at Fox] were like, ‘OK, sounds good!’”

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Glee, Fringe and More!

J.J. didn’t want to spoil what’s to come during the back half of this season by detailing any of the especially “out there” fare. Instead, he vaguely spoke of “visual things” that “if I had done in a film, the PG-13 rating would have been taken from us.”

Fox, however — as touted in the promos — apparently looks forward to its Fridays being freaky. “They have been amazingly and gloriously lenient in what were able to do,” Abrams reports. “It feels like unbridled, unhinged Fringe.”

Exclusive: Fringe Spoilers, But There’s a Twist…

Fox entertainment chief Kevin Reilly indicated as much speaking to the Television Critics Association winter press tour on Tuesday, saying the Fringe creative team should be feeling “really liberated” in its new time slot. “I think now they can say, ‘You know what? We are playing to our fans — [but are] happy to take anyone new that wants to get on board.”

Are you looking forward to Fringe “unhinged”?
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:00 pm

Fringe execs tease parallel world arc
Quote :
The executive producers of Fringe have confirmed that the show's two-universe format has been dropped.

Jeff Pinkner and J.H. Wyman told Entertainment Weekly
that the sci-fi drama would still feature the parallel universe, but
would no longer alternate between worlds from episode to episode.

"You
definitely haven't seen the last of the 'over there' world," confirmed
Wyman. "We've established that both of these worlds are linked in a
profound way. We are going to attend to that [and] we are going back
'over there'. It's not going to be forgotten about, but we're not going
to be 'one on, one off' right now."

The showrunner added that exploring the alternate world had been "a real gas" for the cast and crew.

"The...
storyline really allowed us to explore the characters deeper via their
doppelgangers," he said. "[It helped us] to illuminate characters we
already know."

However, Pinkner admitted that the idea for the two-universe format "met some initial resistance" from Fox.

"They
were really concerned that if the episodes didn't have Walter or Peter
in them, it wouldn't feel like our show anymore," he explained. "[But]
we said that... Fringe has to constantly evolve, to move and
grow and go forward, otherwise we'll get bored, the cast will get bored
[and] the audience will get bored."

Fringe will return to Fox in a new Friday timeslot on January 21.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next