Wish Fulfillment Zone - Fringe Board
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wishful Thinking Fringe Community... | ˙˙˙ʎʇıunɯɯoɔ ǝƃuıɹɟ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ןnɟɥsıʍ ɐ

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Season 10
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:13 am

» Sleepy Hollow Premiere tonight!
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:19 pm

» Sleepy Hollow finale--what are your expectations?
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:29 am

» Early winter finale...harrumph!
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:17 pm

» John Noble' Henry Parrish to return!
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:21 am

» What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:00 am

» Comparing Orci/Kurtzman to JJAbrams: Sleepy Hollow & Almost Human
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:24 am

» 5x01 advance review (not spoilery)
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:44 pm

» 4x07 "Wallflower" - SPOILERS
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:46 am

» 4x05 "Novation" - SPOILERS
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeby Alice8433 Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

LINK US !

Photobucket

Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)

Go down 
+3
lezario
jade86
Elliot
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
racoca
Staring at Peter's MIT shirt
racoca

Female

Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:43 pm

jade86 wrote:
hehe YOU HAVE NO IDEA!! i'll post the meaning of the snake and all the scenes where it appears ( i mean FRINGE scenes!)

thank you so much!!! grins Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 790452
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:51 pm

so jade the photos of olivia and josh do you think are from a future or from a yellow universe??
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:05 pm

Serpents in world mythology are seen as ruling the underworld, protecting great treasure, and possessing secret knowledge. They represent both good and evil.

Ancient civilizations such as Egypt, Mesopotamia, India, Scandinavia, Greece, and Pre-Columbian America, to name just a few, all shared the symbolism of the snake in their religion and folklore. Snake gods and goddesses are seen throughout different ancient cultures such as the Greek Medusa with snakes for hair, or the Minoan Snake Goddess, or the Sumero-Babylonian Enki, the Serpent Lord of Wisdom and trickster god. They are significant deities with fierce and fearful power.

Snakes were an extremely popular representation of deity, of magical powers, and of regeneration and life. Indeed, serpents are life-giving and life-affirming. The Arabic has related words for serpent (hayyah) and life (hayat), both coming from the same root with the implication of the serpent being a life-giver.

Snakes were often affixed to the sterns of boats of many cultures to guide the seafarers and frighten any who might attack. The snake is seen as a modern emblem of healing and medicine still used in the form of the medical star of life symbol, the caduceus of Hermes and the rod of Aesclepius.

READ MORE HERE --> http://www.suite101.com/content/serpents-and-snakes-in-world-mythology-a210883

And then the Uroboros: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouroboros

You can see the snake and the uroboros here:

Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 Fringe_S3josh_diner_0017_rc

Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 Profezia3

Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 Snake_disp

This is from "Immortality":

Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 Untitled

I think the snake and the Uroboro represent Peter very well! You have to read the pages i linked to understand Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 906239

Back to top Go down
Elliot
Seeing the man from the other side
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:17 pm

Note the logo on the agent's shoulder patch:

Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 Set-pa10
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:19 pm

The same agents with that logo appear in the scene with Indiana Peter.
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:24 pm

Elliot wrote:
Note the logo on the agent's shoulder patch:

Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 Set-pa10

yes!!! grins so the photos of olivia and peter are from the same time line...question is they are from the future or from the yellow universe?? personally I think they are from an over here future...but due to some events things have changed and they have created a fringe division, like over there did (fbi no longer exist ,they cretaed fringe division) when wormholes appeared.
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:51 pm

Fringe Exclusive: Deadwood's Brad Dourif Saddles Up for Season Finale

http://www.tvline.com/2011/04/fringe-season-3-finale-brad-dourif/

Quote :
Brad Dourif, whom many of you remember as Deadwood‘s Doc Cochran, has been tapped to play a mysterious character named Moreau in the sure-to-be-intense Fringe finale airing Friday, May 6.

The wrinkle is that the original casting breakdown for this character specifically sought a “well-known Japanese actor … who speaks English” to fill the role.

Dourif is not a Japanese actor, at least not a well-known one.

grins
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:55 pm

Racoca did you read the meaning of snake? grins
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:05 pm

yes i read it!!!! very interesting!!! Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 790452
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:08 pm

Note in the other pics that Walternate appears to have much more gray in his hair; my guess, time-jump, not yellow-verse. (Indiana Peter appears to have some gray in his; not so odd for 45~ish.
Time-jump also allows for 18-yo Ella. And I'm guessing the 14-yo Walter might be a code name for 14-yo Fauxbaby. (no longer a fauxtus).
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:14 pm

I think we're going to explore the past too, with a 14 years old walter. The last episode looks like a whole time travel. How awesome would be if Peter travels into past and future before he decides how to use the machine? grins
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:18 pm

Yes! Or------------what if stepping into the machine makes all this happen inside Peter's head? Future/past? All at once?
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:20 pm

Elliot wrote:
Yes! Or------------what if stepping into the machine makes all this happen inside Peter's head? Future/past? All at once?

Interesting!
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:28 pm

(lyrics from Seven suns (setting), by Violet Sedan Chair):

Signs in type
words and hype
voices you hear
faces so near
voids of space
your name replaced
what can last
future to past

We've seen seven suns setting
like a memory we're forgetting

Halcyon days
summer haze
fleeting views
lead the news
square skies
circular lies
a momentary gain
the spin remains

I tried to follow you but it's frightening
A new day's here and it's rising
it's rising

Karmic slingshot
action at a distance
Karmic slingshot
action at a distance
Karmic slingshot
action at a distance
Karmic slingshot
action at a distance

I tried to follow you but it's frightening
A new day's here and it's rising
it's rising
Back to top Go down
Cathy904
Unearthed Rank
Cathy904

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:58 pm

Wow! Jade and racoca, you've been busy! I loved reading the mythology behind the earth-swallowing snake, also underworld guardians to secret entrances. Thank you for posting this! Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 790452

Gosh, I don't know what to make of a yellow universe. Jeff Pinkner said we stick only to the two (red and blue) universes. But, he's apparently changed his mind? Good luck being a casual observer of "Fringe"! Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 815536

I'm going to need to study this thread more, and maybe catch up on your theories. grins

And thanks for the song lyrics, Elliot. Violet Sedan Chair is going to start attacting fans.
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:00 pm

It could be a future vision.
Back to top Go down
Cathy904
Unearthed Rank
Cathy904

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:01 pm

Oh, of course. The yellow universe could be the future. All I can say is, Wow, again, if they're going to make the past and the future additional universes. It would definitely make sense if you wanted to believe in time travel.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:19 pm

Cathy904 wrote:
Oh, of course. The yellow universe could be the future. All I can say is, Wow, again, if they're going to make the past and the future additional universes. It would definitely make sense if you wanted to believe in time travel.
It would be also a good way to separate them off from the red/blue dichotomy. (So we could tell the seasons apart).

Though having them separate means three universes, not just two; past-present-future.

Still unsure what we will get; Pinkman did say "definitely" about the yellow universe, and they used to maintain they would not get into time travel much if at all, but who knows, now?
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:53 pm

about the 14 year old walter I doubt he is peter and fakey child.The timeline of the photos it's 10 years from now (if I'm not wrong) so the baby won't be more than 10 years old. I think the 14 year boy will be walter...it would be great !!!I want to see when walter was younger.... grins
Back to top Go down
Cathy904
Unearthed Rank
Cathy904

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:21 pm

I vaguely remember the writers saying that it was not their intention to introduce the alternative universe for a couple of seasons, but that fan interest in the storyline propelled them to move up going between the two universes from the 3rd or 4th season to the 2nd season. It would be great for fans like me, who think we're limited to 'only' two universes, to have more introduced.

I'll admit I haven't been very interested in the Observers, but only because I thought it would be a long time before I was given any idea why they were here.
With "Firefly", the Observers demonstrated they could move in time.

I was so fixated on having the P/O relationship be mended I didn't even pay attention to it, strangely enough. I vividly remembered the Buddha book, their conversation about it, and his seizure and Olivia saving him with Walter's help.
But I forgot to think about the ramifications, Walter having to see how broken Roscoe Joyce was, and that losing his son made Roscoe give up the band and eventually require institutionization although he wasn't old by some standards.

*sigh* I'll admit I'll be more interested in the funnier aspects of the LSD episode coming up, but also more serious reactions from the participants. "A friend of mine said" it definitely evokes an emotional response in people who take it.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:59 pm

racoca wrote:
about the 14 year old walter I doubt he is peter and fakey child.The timeline of the photos it's 10 years from now (if I'm not wrong) so the baby won't be more than 10 years old. I think the 14 year boy will be walter...it would be great !!!I want to see when walter was younger.... Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 141241
Very good point! Thanks for reminding me!

And I would find it very interesting to see young Walter, too.

I've been wondering if the 'Firefly' episode/Observer time walk thing was not basically a setup for either a time-warp (one or more episodes) or a sort of mind-walk (grins with Peter as Scrooge?).

Except for establishing that Observers intervene all the time (no matter what their public policy is grins)--and test people, as though they were vengeful gods, laying a mammoth guilt trip on Walter (and Peter, by extension), and pointing at the pregnancy, 'Firefly' didn't accomplish much in the storyline that was obvious---- except the moving characters about in time thing, which I find to be huge.

Do you think the Observers might be the Time Agents in the Violet Sedan Chair videos, Cathy, or is that just one of the things they are up to?

It could get confusing if next season moves everyone about in time, all the time, or spends half next year in the future, but I like the idea of glimpses and really---'Peter' and 'Subject 13' already have accustomed us to different time frames in the story. In increasing doses.

Since it's too soon to know if this is all a vision/dream, or where the story goes, it will be very interesting to see more spoiler pics come out, and some Pinkman interviews. The bits we've read recently from them are small, and there has to be a bigger interview to come.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:38 pm

grins Could this be a photo of the teenaged Ella, with Gene?
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 Capt_510
(actual news story)
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:41 pm

Elliot i thought it was a scene from the set! XD
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:48 pm

grins Sorry! It just reminded me of them. And it's such a cute story, too. I could totally see the lively Ella convincing Gene to try jumping.
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:02 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)
Page 21 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next