Wish Fulfillment Zone - Fringe Board
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wishful Thinking Fringe Community... | ˙˙˙ʎʇıunɯɯoɔ ǝƃuıɹɟ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ןnɟɥsıʍ ɐ

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Season 10
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:13 am

» Sleepy Hollow Premiere tonight!
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:19 pm

» Sleepy Hollow finale--what are your expectations?
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:29 am

» Early winter finale...harrumph!
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:17 pm

» John Noble' Henry Parrish to return!
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:21 am

» What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:00 am

» Comparing Orci/Kurtzman to JJAbrams: Sleepy Hollow & Almost Human
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:24 am

» 5x01 advance review (not spoilery)
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:44 pm

» 4x07 "Wallflower" - SPOILERS
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:46 am

» 4x05 "Novation" - SPOILERS
Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeby Alice8433 Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

LINK US !

Photobucket

Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)

Go down 
+3
lezario
jade86
Elliot
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
racoca
Staring at Peter's MIT shirt
racoca

Female

Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:21 pm

Fringe - Episode 3.20 - 6:02 AM EST - Promo

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/04/fringe-episode-320-602-am-est-promo_21.html#ixzz1KBfNLdK6

Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:29 pm

Fringe - Interview With John Noble

Quote :
"It's like an epic trilogy. There seems to be an inevitable conflict between the 2 universes." about next 3 episodes.

"I thought about how odd it would be to _not_ have another season. We have so many stories to tell."

"You can make an assumption based on both men gathering pieces of the machine is that they have the same tool."

"Walternate finds a way to activating the machine. Walter has to allow Peter the freedom to be a hero."

"It's the time that something happens to happen. Very important 2 remember that timeframe" about '6:02 AM EST' ep title.

"There's a variation in the finale that affected my mood. That's all I'm going to say about that."

"Walter's journey [this season] is a journey toward redemption. I thought since S1 that was a great arc."

"[laugh] William Bell will never go. That was kind of a sad ending. That felt to me like the end of Belly. I don't know"

"We'll find that everything will attempt 2 find balance Neither of them - Walter/Walternate - are complete human beings"

"The level of love he [Walter] feels for people is very very deep That depth of commitment opens dramatic possibilities"

"[laughs] It was great fun. It's a bizarre thing to look at. It's very cool." about animated character.

for more go to the link .... http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/04/fringe-interview-with-john-noble.html
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Seeing the man from the other side
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:45 pm

Nice! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:56 pm

now we have to wait for josh interview.....later today.... Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 29 790452
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:59 pm

JOHN NOBLE TALKS FRIDAY’S ‘FRINGE’: IT’S THE BEGINNING OF THE END

http://foxallaccess.blogs.fox.com/2011/04/...ing-of-the-end/

Last edited by racoca on Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:12 pm

Rage Against the Machine: Fringe's John Noble Previews 'Extraordinary' Finish To Season

more details here:
http://www.tvline.com/2011/04/john-noble-previews-fringe-season-3-finale/

Quote :
(about 6.02 am) “It’s the time that something happens, and that time frame plays through the [final] three episodes,” says Noble, who describes Season 3′s final salvo as a “trilogy.” “It’s important as we get toward the finale to remember that time frame.”

“Walter has to get his best faculties back together again and do exactly what [William] Bell told him he could do — resolve his problems by whatever means he needs to.” Does that mean what we think it means? Yep. “[Walter] has to allow Peter the freedom to be a hero, instead of being a protective parent.”

As this week’s hour winds down, “We finish in a very dramatic place,” Noble teases. “It’s a very powerful episode, and the beginning of three extraordinary episodes.”
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:56 pm

wowwwwww!!!
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:37 pm

SAG: Joshua Jackson & John Noble Interview part 1 (audio starts off poor, then improves)

SAG: Joshua Jackson & John Noble Interview Part 2

Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:25 am

FRINGE: The Making of 'LSD'

Back to top Go down
justkickit
Bringing Flowers

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:22 am

Thanks for all the goodies.

I don't think we will be seeing any of Peter's past. Somebody asked Joel on twitter this question and this was his reply:

"We only like to tell the past when it informs the future. No plans right now. We have so much to tell going forward."

All the interviews lately have been wonderful. After the Josh and John today, was anybody else worried about Peter and what is going to happen to him? Looks like he will be there next season, but I wonder in what capacity?
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:44 am

Of course Peter will be next season. John in another interview said that all the three main characters will come back together next year. This is the more important thing for me grins
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:31 am

justkickit wrote:

I don't think we will be seeing any of Peter's past. After the Josh and John today, was anybody else worried about Peter and what is going to happen to him? Looks like he will be there next season, but I wonder in what capacity?

your welcome!!! the main character won't die...so peter will be alive...but as you say....in what capacity??? I've been thinking about the producer's comment about the finale...."a circle.." we started this season with olivia trapped over there...will peter be trapped...but this time in a diferent timeline??? scratch
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:46 am

Here's a new promo. The scenes are the same, but if you look at 0:22 you'll notice a new detail! There's A NAME written on the door!! O___O

Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:14 am

thanks jade I was lookig for that promo!!!!! Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 29 790452 so the word "peter" on the door glass is not really in the episode??...is some kind of glyph....just for the promo??? scratch
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:16 am

Racoca i think that name written on the door is 100% real!
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:21 am

yes but in the previous promos the same door hadn't the word "peter" on it......so why they change it???
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:24 am

racoca wrote:
yes but in the previous promos the same door hadn't the word "peter" on it......so why they change it???

Mmmm you're right. Well i think that with or without that name on the door there's probably something about Peter in that room Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 29 906239
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:30 am

grins Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 29 815536 yes!!! I'm sure inside the room there are all the answers about peter, his conection with first people and machine....his abilities....Walternate open the door!!!we want to know!!!
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:30 am

racoca wrote:

grins Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 29 815536 yes!!! I'm sure inside the room there are all the answers about peter, his conection with first people and machine....his abilities....Walternate open the door!!!we want to know!!!

Indeed!! Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 29 815536
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Seeing the man from the other side
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:12 pm

justkickit wrote:

I don't think we will be seeing any of Peter's past. Somebody asked Joel on twitter this question and this was his reply:

"We only like to tell the past when it informs the future. No plans right now. We have so much to tell going forward."

All the interviews lately have been wonderful. After the Josh and John today, was anybody else worried about Peter and what is going to happen to him? Looks like he will be there next season, but I wonder in what capacity?
I am worried; after listening to the end of that interview, it sounds like Josh won't be around much next season, if at all.

He didn't sound like he was teasing the show at that point, either. I guess either they kill Peter, or send him off into stasis or the past or the future... at any rate, it sounded like depending on the writers, he might not be on the show much next year at all. It was a very strange hint, for sure.
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:22 pm

I don't think elliot. There was an interview on the radio, where josh said something about the season finale and he seemed very excited for this and also what we can expect from the season 4. Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 29 906239
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:32 pm

Does Walternate has a whole room full of things related to Peter ?
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:36 pm

Maybe..
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:30 pm

John Noble promises an 'epic trilogy' starting tonight on Fringe

all details here:

http://blastr.com/2011/04/john-noble-promises-an-ep.php

Quote :
He has allow Peter the freedom to be a hero instead of being a protective parent. It's very dramatic in that scene. And we finish the episode ... as I said, it's a trilogy, these three, but we finish in a very dramatic place as we begin to activate our machine. I don't really want to say any more than that. It'll take the sting out of it. But it's a very powerful episode and the beginning of three extraordinary episodes."

"And toward the end of it, you'll see that there will be some resolution between Peter and Walter. A much more grown-up relationship will establish. That same beautiful trust that they had until the end of season two, I think it was, when Peter finally realized that he wasn't the son, that isn't back. But there's a different type of respect and love in there now. So it's been a huge arc for Walter, who's been spending a lot of the time really very lost ... He's been told by Bell and by Nina, 'You are everything you need to be to do what you have to do.' So he's had to accept himself and have the patience to know that that's perfectly adequate. It's a wonderful journey, actually."

"Somewhere in the next few weeks you'll see another challenge coming up too. For Walter, or for me playing Walter ... Walter is still a work in progress. A most rare thing to be able to develop a character over four years."

While Noble doesn't know where Fringe will take Walter and Walternate past this season, he believes the show "could run forever. Really. By opening up the fact that we have one identical universe in pure science indicates that there could be thousands of them, should we wish to go down that way. Where they'll go, I don't know. What I do know is they'll remain constant to the central characters that they've created from season one. Somewhere within that wonderful journey you'll still have Peter and Astrid and Walter and Broyles and Nina. Those characters will still somehow meander through whatever wonderful journeys we take. Certainly I don't know. And the writers themselves aren't sure which way we'll go next."
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:21 pm

Elliot wrote:
justkickit wrote:

I am worried; after listening to the end of that interview, it sounds like Josh won't be around much next season, if at all.

He didn't sound like he was teasing the show at that point, either. I guess either they kill Peter, or send him off into stasis or the past or the future... at any rate, it sounded like depending on the writers, he might not be on the show much next year at all. It was a very strange hint, for sure.

yes I know what you are referring to....Josh sayed he didn't know how Peter would fit in next season....well I'm not sure Noble said the main characters wil come back next season....and is no way peter will die (not in a permanent way). Josh will come back next season so peter too!! grins And I'm sure he will have a lot of screen time!! Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 29 790452
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#4) - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 3 General Spoilers (#4)
Page 29 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next