Wish Fulfillment Zone - Fringe Board
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wishful Thinking Fringe Community... | ˙˙˙ʎʇıunɯɯoɔ ǝƃuıɹɟ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ןnɟɥsıʍ ɐ

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Season 10
General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:13 am

» Sleepy Hollow Premiere tonight!
General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:19 pm

» Sleepy Hollow finale--what are your expectations?
General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:29 am

» Early winter finale...harrumph!
General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:17 pm

» John Noble' Henry Parrish to return!
General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:21 am

» What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:00 am

» Comparing Orci/Kurtzman to JJAbrams: Sleepy Hollow & Almost Human
General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:24 am

» 5x01 advance review (not spoilery)
General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:44 pm

» 4x07 "Wallflower" - SPOILERS
General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:46 am

» 4x05 "Novation" - SPOILERS
General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeby Alice8433 Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

LINK US !

Photobucket

General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers

Go down 
+8
fringerfan
Stephy
Observer101
Blue Sunflower
Xeen
Cathy904
lezario
Elliot
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Kreisler
Asking if you're scared
Kreisler

Male

General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:09 pm

lezario wrote:
Everytime we talk about Bell.... I wonder which one : ours or theirs ?

Bell, the triple agent ! General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 10 815536
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Seeing the man from the other side
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:51 pm

Kreisler wrote:
Elliot wrote:

Will Olivia EVER REMEMBER the bit about you need to keep Peter by your side?
That's what Bell said to her, but his assertions are at least ambiguous

And will Peter remember to keep his people (Olivia and Walter and this universe) close, before the beginning of S3?
i think he doesn't know anymore who are his people at the moment, until he has a taste of the other side...

His other directions to her she trusted, and came true (Newton's head, opening a gate, etc.) So, no reason the bit about Peter would be a lie. I think his ambiguity is the same as Walter's: he just doesn't say why things are the way they are... you'll note that Peters were dying--ours did nearly die, did like coins, was rescued from an icy lake by September, does evidently have some kind of capability that is important. Walter's lies are tiny (hepea vs genetic disease), I bet Bell's are mostly self-serving, I think he is ego-driven. And if he were in such cahoots with the bad guys, he would not have warned Olivia about Newton at all.

And I am sure you are right about Peter not knowing who his family is. I've a little bitter experience there myself, and seeing what blood can do can make you appreciate non-blood family all the more.

Peter's all about conspiracies and distrust of government and the law and bureaucracies, didn't enlist in the military, won't sign papers, and it looks as though his blood father is all those things--government official, military type. Just because someone was a DNA donor doesn't make them your father. I'm witness to that.
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:55 pm

Behind the scenes - Season finale