Wish Fulfillment Zone - Fringe Board
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wishful Thinking Fringe Community... | ˙˙˙ʎʇıunɯɯoɔ ǝƃuıɹɟ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ןnɟɥsıʍ ɐ

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Season 10
General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:13 am

» Sleepy Hollow Premiere tonight!
General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:19 pm

» Sleepy Hollow finale--what are your expectations?
General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:29 am

» Early winter finale...harrumph!
General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:17 pm

» John Noble' Henry Parrish to return!
General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:21 am

» What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:00 am

» Comparing Orci/Kurtzman to JJAbrams: Sleepy Hollow & Almost Human
General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:24 am

» 5x01 advance review (not spoilery)
General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:44 pm

» 4x07 "Wallflower" - SPOILERS
General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:46 am

» 4x05 "Novation" - SPOILERS
General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Alice8433 Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

LINK US !

Photobucket

General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers

Go down 
+8
fringerfan
Stephy
Observer101
Blue Sunflower
Xeen
Cathy904
lezario
Elliot
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Blue Sunflower
Looking for an apartment
Blue Sunflower

General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:08 am

http://www.examiner.com/x-24882-JJ-Abrams-Examiner~y2009m12d8-Fringes-Jasika-Nicole-talks-about-Observers

Quote :
So I do know that Michael is coming up here and we have a coffee date for at least two days. (laughs) So they're going to be incorporating him into the story somehow. As far as I can tell, and we're up to episode 15 now in season 2, there hasn't been another community of Observers like we saw in the "August" episode. But it seems like they're trying to keep that story grid going by bringing our main Observer in again."
Back to top Go down
Cathy904
Unearthed Rank
Cathy904

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:45 pm

Blue Sunflower, thank you so much for the article. Come join us in the "Off Topic" thread, that's where we congregate in the mornings. smile

This may be a repeat from another article because there was some ooooing and ahhhing over that article being a conversation with Jasika Nichol. I depend on the other fans here for news articles and ratings about the show.

It's nice to know they're on episode 15 already. smile
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Seeing the man from the other side
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:49 pm

It would fit to have September back dealing with Peter's reveal.
Back to top Go down
Xeen
Turning into dust
Xeen

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:07 pm

Elliot wrote:
It would fit to have September back dealing with Peter's reveal.

i'd like to see that! how awesome would it be???

General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 2 818738
Back to top Go down
http://fringefrenchdivision.blogspot.com/
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:40 pm

Xeen wrote:

i'd like to see that! how awesome would it be???

General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 2 818738
I would really love that. Maybe he will explain to Peter what really happened...
Back to top Go down
Blue Sunflower
Looking for an apartment
Blue Sunflower

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:01 am

http://www.examiner.com/x-24882-JJ-Abrams-Examiner~y2009m12d9-Jasika-Nicole-of-Fringe-talks-about-the-future-of-the-show-Olivias-childhood

Quote :
But it's really good in terms of Walter and Peter's relationship…there's some huge headway that they make in this season talking about how they got to where they are, and going into the past a little bit, and there's a really great episode with Olivia where they go back to when she was a child where you learn a little bit more about the cortexiphan and the effect that it has had on her, and why she is the way that she, and all that's coming up really soon.
Quote :
Ok, we have an episode that's coming up that's really really good, I think it's 2.14. It's called "Jacksonville," and of course Jacksonville is the city that Olivia grew up in, and that's when she had to endure the cortexiphan trials. So, you get to see Olivia in Jacksonville and find out what happened.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:28 pm

From Twitter today:

Quote :
Fringe is filming at the Old Side of North Vancouver Cemetary just north of Capilano College. Josh is there too

---seeing his own grave?? What ep are they filming right now?
Back to top Go down
Xeen
Turning into dust
Xeen

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 1:06 am

Elliot wrote:
From Twitter today:

Quote :
Fringe is filming at the Old Side of North Vancouver Cemetary just north of Capilano College. Josh is there too

---seeing his own grave?? What ep are they filming right now?

i guess it's Mrs Bishop's grave.
they're currently filming the flashback episode with Orla Brady (8 - 17 Dec 09).
i'm curious to see if nico ghisi (who played young peter in the abduction sequence) will return General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 2 263702
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:39 am

Didn't they have a casting call for the young Peter for this ep as well? Though, the flashback might be to a different time... after the abduction, but before the institutionalization. Would make more sense really, and we'd get to see sane Walter (and know more what Peter and his mama had to put up with).
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:00 am

one them 's grave.

hm.
Back to top Go down
Blue Sunflower
Looking for an apartment
Blue Sunflower

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:07 am

Thanks to dach:

Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:35 am

Thnaks !

There's a thread with 8 vids of this particular scene being filmed !
Check out the Fringe Set Video thread smile
Back to top Go down
Xeen
Turning into dust
Xeen

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:47 am

wow GREAT!!!!!!
General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 2 790452 General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 2 790452
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:46 pm

Thanks for these!
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 9:47 pm

Posted by BluSunflower in different threads, but waiting until confirmation.

Quote :
Title is "Edina City Limits"

So, this makes this part of Jasika's interview the real scoop:

Quote:
So then we have two more episodes coming up. One is called "Edina City Limits" (may be spelled differently), and I can't remember the name of the other. Both involve the Fringe team members being personally affected by what's happening. I always love those episodes when it's not just the team going and trying to save all these people, they're trying to save each other or themselves. So those two episodes are coming up really soon.

Quote :
Title is "Jacksonville"

Jasika's spoilers:

Quote:
Jasika: Ok, we have an episode that's coming up that's really really good, I think it's 2.14. It's called "Jacksonville," and of course Jacksonville is the city that Olivia grew up in, and that's when she had to endure the cortexiphan trials. So, you get to see Olivia in Jacksonville and find out what happened. They gave Olivia some pretty fantastic stuff to do, and it was really great.

It seems like the "1x21" episode could be the 2x11.
The "Special" episode (1x21) was supposed to air on Jan 11, and the 2x11 on Jan 14.

But on FringeWiki Fox, the Original Air Date for 2x11 is January 11, 2010.

So are we separating two episodes that could be the same ?

Cause i'm seriously LOST here.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:56 am

I read in one place that the extra episode was going to be on the 11th after the first "new" episode on the 7th. So I'm really confused!
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 9:28 am

General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 2 355449

General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 2 580645
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:10 pm

Yes, that's about right!
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:31 am

THIS IS SERIOUSLY CONFUSING !

I just received a mail saying :

S2 Episode 11 : Unearthed - Original Air Date - 11 January 2010
S2 Episode 12 : Edina City Limits - Original Air Date - 14 January 2010
S2 Episode 13 : Jacksonville - Original Air Date - 21 January 2010

Back to top Go down
Xeen
Turning into dust
Xeen

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:10 am

according to YVRFilm
Fringe episode 1x21 "Resurrection" was left unaired due to technical problems, was scheduled to reshoot in Vancouver.
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 12:41 pm

Yes, this was already posted by Elliot in the 1x21 thread.
Back to top Go down
Xeen
Turning into dust
Xeen

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:06 pm

oops i did it again my bad General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 2 189992
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:32 pm

This is confusing.

Is this episode going to be reshoot now, or has it been reshoot after the finale, or ?

And the 2x11 ? On Jan 11 ?!

I think I'll just wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:16 pm

It is confusing. I think they tinkered with it when they got to Vancouver; technical problems could mean so many things I agree, we may have to wait for the dvd to know on that; and unearthed/resurrection could be different versions of the same name, obviously, along the lines of other pre-announced names that end up getting changed a little bit.

Speaking of changes a little bit... remember all the hoo-ha about Fringe writing episodes with a different team from Peter and Olivia, and all the fuss and worry about that, was it a different universe, or who were they, and it turned out the episodes in question were---surprise--Peter and Olivia in the standard universe, not another agent or agent and his brother (night of desirable objects and earthling). But they really had the fans going!
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:23 pm

That was, I think, a misunderstanding.
When you write a scenario and have suspicion on members of your team, the writers decide of names to give to your character.

Peter = Tom
Olivia = Samuel
Walter = Jerry....

So even if there's a leak, you still have to determine who the character are.
And usually, they change the name every episode/writers reunion.

If this has to be an alter episode, I guess "alter" means "extra/bonus", not alter-alter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next