Wish Fulfillment Zone - Fringe Board
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wishful Thinking Fringe Community... | ˙˙˙ʎʇıunɯɯoɔ ǝƃuıɹɟ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ןnɟɥsıʍ ɐ

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Season 10
Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:13 am

» Sleepy Hollow Premiere tonight!
Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:19 pm

» Sleepy Hollow finale--what are your expectations?
Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:29 am

» Early winter finale...harrumph!
Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:17 pm

» John Noble' Henry Parrish to return!
Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:21 am

» What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:00 am

» Comparing Orci/Kurtzman to JJAbrams: Sleepy Hollow & Almost Human
Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:24 am

» 5x01 advance review (not spoilery)
Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:44 pm

» 4x07 "Wallflower" - SPOILERS
Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:46 am

» 4x05 "Novation" - SPOILERS
Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeby Alice8433 Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

LINK US !

Photobucket

Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)

Go down 
+5
justkickit
racoca
jade86
Elliot
lezario
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Elliot
Seeing the man from the other side
Elliot

Female

Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:33 am

Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 30 12378 Just not a good tv-viewer, I guess; or, receiver... none of those have been broadcast here. I'll wait and see him new, probably.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:47 pm

Here's a theory/wish for the episode after this week:

Olivia empties her apartment (who wouldn't), and then her bank account (if fakeliv left her any money!!!! Did she and Peter spend it all??), and hits the road.

Leaves her service revolver, and her badge, and her phone, and just-------goes.

She's going to need some time to shake out what she wants, and since nobody in her life cared she was gone, she can be gone now and nobody will miss her, or so she would reason.

Let somebody else do the panic-running, the fixing, the risking of life for others. Fix their own messes. The genius boys can fend for themselves (well, not really, of course).

I'm voting for a nice tropical rest, the beaches in Bali first perhaps. And when Broyles or Peter calls, she can tell them to get stuffed. She'll eventually go back--for Ella, if nothing else--and the Bishops can try to make things right to her, change to be worthy of her.
Back to top Go down
racoca
Staring at Peter's MIT shirt
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:12 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkR0NRVhukQ&feature=player_embedded

Fringe Dissected File: 2x02 Night Of Desirable Objects smile
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:05 pm

My guess : starts with Olivia in Broyles office, telling him she promised to go to work again.
Peter/Walter car scene
P&W arrive, Olivia is here.
They check the crime scene, the body is brought to Massive Dynamic.
Peter and Olivia are at the cafetaria, while Walter is examining the body.
Peter tells her. Olivia says they're good.
They're still working on the case, Olivia comes home and clean everything.
They chase the guy -- Peter is knocked out.
They catch the guy. Olivia comes home, finds it the way she left it earlier --- empty of clothes, bedsheets...... And, she finally gets this DAMN TATTO REMOVED.
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:07 pm

Briana McIvor has a consultation with Dr. Walter Bishop from #Fringe
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:13 pm

If she just stays working, with her life reduced to mockery, that would be really missing a chance to make her human.

She needs to have some kind of resolution in her own head, not just plug back to work-------not just let them off the hook--- and not change into the fake, either.

I was disappointed in the development they didn't do in NW Passage for Peter; I will be disappointed if they don't allow Olivia to be angry, and hurt, and for the others to be truly heart-sorry, and make amends.

And--if Wyman is right, and she has lost Peter to the fake, then she needs to be allowed more than one teary scene to process it. If she's back to "normal" at the end of the ep, with nobody having missed her, and Peter now preferring the fake----- that would be super embarrasing, and impossible to believe.
Back to top Go down
justkickit
Bringing Flowers

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:55 am

The writers wanted to put Olivia through a life changing experience. Like anybody who has had a life changing thing happen to them, they revaluate their lives. To do that, they had to have all the team over here not pick up on Bolivia. So, because of what happened over here and what she went through over there, those things will force her to look at her life. If anything, I think it will make her stronger and I think all the people she has relationships with as well.

I can't see all the team not being sorry, Elliot. Why wouldn't they? They all care for Olivia and each other and it will hit everybody hard, not just Olivia. In a sense, the writers have written it , so they all were duped. I can't see the writers going through all this, for us not to see the fallout and then her slowly putting the pieces back together. I was very disappointed like you that we didn't see it with Peter. The writers have said that Peter will be on a road to selfdiscovery as well, but I'm not going to hold my breath about that. Out of the three, he's the one they choose to least concentrate on, and Olivia is the one they care the most about, so it wouldn't surprise me if we saw Olivia's journey in depth and Peter's we see sparingly. I doubt we will see her normal at the end of the ep. They might work together ok, but outside work is a totally different story. She is a professional and Olivia's style is to work to keep her mind off things. However, her rebuilding will take place over the rest of the season.

I'm getting very confused with what Wyman and Jeff have been saying about the Peter/Bolivia thing. In essence, what Peter had with her was not real. He thought it was the real Olivia, whose changes he saw were from being in a new relationship with her. (They said that in an interview). Bolivia wasn't playing herself, she was playing Olivia how she thought Olivia was. On the flip side to that, the images of Peter in Olivia's head that helped her, while she was on the other side, was not the real Peter either. So, I'm not sure how they can say she has lost Peter to the fake. He didn't know the fake, he honestly thought it was Olivia. He loved Bolivia because of his love for OLivia. So, how can he prefer the fake. If he knew from the outset that it was Bolivia, then nothing would of happened. He saw the real character of Bolivia, only when she was discovered. Peter loathed her and kicked her to the curb.

This love triangle they are talking about, could be taken from the other angle, where you have two girls having feelings for the same guy. For both girls they got to know the same guy. For Peter, one was a real relationship and the other one fake. So, for me it doesn't work coming from it from Peter's angle. He's in love with one girl and that is Olivia. Maybe they gave Bolivia feelings for Peter, so it would play out on the other side in terms of Bolivia actually starting to question Walternate plans for the war. If she has feelings for Peter and the other side then she becomes conflicted about orders and preparing for the war.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:22 am

justkickit wrote:
The writers wanted to put Olivia through a life changing experience. Like anybody who has had a life changing thing happen to them, they revaluate their lives. To do that, they had to have all the team over here not pick up on Bolivia. So, because of what happened over here and what she went through over there, those things will force her to look at her life.

That makes sense. The 8 weeks was unbelievable though.

If anything, I think it will make her stronger and I think all the people she has relationships with as well.

Having gone through catastrophic changes, enough for several lifetimes, in the past year, yes and no. If you make it, you might be stronger. Relationships stronger? That could be true, if Pinkman didn't keep saying otherwise.And she will feel at first as though nobody on the planet loves her. Peter lay in her bed with another woman. (Perhaps his apology scenes will be massive, and deep enough to salve her wounds. Josh could carry that off, if they'd write it for him.)

I can't see all the team not being sorry, Elliot. Why wouldn't they? They all care for Olivia and each other and it will hit everybody hard, not just Olivia. In a sense, the writers have written it , so they all were duped. I can't see the writers going through all this, for us not to see the fallout and then her slowly putting the pieces back together.

I think I mis-said on that; they will be sorry, but---------- depending on how much the writers plan on making Olivia into a tortured soul, whatever Peter experiences is in question.

I was very disappointed like you that we didn't see it with Peter. The writers have said that Peter will be on a road to selfdiscovery as well, but I'm not going to hold my breath about that.

I'm with you there! I've about given up hoping for real development on him. I'll be pleasantly surprised if we get it. If he just is a cog in that machine, or a bag of DNA........ oi. If they gave Peter as much screen time, as much range of emotion to play, as they do with Walter and Olivia, I think there could be the same kinds of calls for Jackson to be nominated for awards... when he really inhabits a role, he can be very very good. But they use him less and less.

Out of the three, he's the one they choose to least concentrate on, and Olivia is the one they care the most about, so it wouldn't surprise me if we saw Olivia's journey in depth and Peter's we see sparingly. I doubt we will see her normal at the end of the ep. They might work together ok, but outside work is a totally different story. She is a professional and Olivia's style is to work to keep her mind off things. However, her rebuilding will take place over the rest of the season.

This is what worries me; the continued focus on Olivia the Painful. If they would write it so she could heal, I'd trust them more. The story could go on and be about other things besides torturing Olivia. They're stalled there.

I'm getting very confused with what Wyman and Jeff have been saying about the Peter/Bolivia thing.

Me too.

In essence, what Peter had with her was not real. He thought it was the real Olivia, whose changes he saw were from being in a new relationship with her. (They said that in an interview). Bolivia wasn't playing herself, she was playing Olivia how she thought Olivia was.

I think they are either trying to have it both ways (that he loved Olivia only, but oops now he loves the fake more because... well...they want to write it) or that they are provoking us.

On the flip side to that, the images of Peter in Olivia's head that helped her, while she was on the other side, was not the real Peter either.

I think everyone knows that was her impressions of him, her love for him, including Olivia.

So, I'm not sure how they can say she has lost Peter to the fake. He didn't know the fake, he honestly thought it was Olivia. He loved Bolivia because of his love for OLivia. So, how can he prefer the fake. If he knew from the outset that it was Bolivia, then nothing would of happened.

True! And yet, there's Wyman's interviews. Which may be only chumming.

He saw the real character of Bolivia, only when she was discovered. Peter loathed her and kicked her to the curb.

This I am not sure about, the finding of those arcade photos, have me concerned. This creepy bit they can relieve this week, if they want; I hope they do.

This love triangle they are talking about, could be taken from the other angle, where you have two girls having feelings for the same guy. For both girls they got to know the same guy. For Peter, one was a real relationship and the other one fake. So, for me it doesn't work coming from it from Peter's angle. He's in love with one girl and that is Olivia.

This is what I thought, and believed they meant, until those few scenes when he knew, with the photo strip ...and those stupid inteviews. Which may in fact be solely to crank us up, to drive viewers in. For me, they work the other way. But I find "angst" annoying. And hilarious.

The discussion they have can clear up a lot, if the writers let it.

Maybe they gave Bolivia feelings for Peter, so it would play out on the other side in terms of Bolivia actually starting to question Walternate plans for the war.

That could be. A more natural thing would have been to have her ecstatic to see Rachel and Ella (two people missing from her life over there)--as Olivia saw OtherMother. That would have accomplished the same thing without sticking a shiv in Olivia. It seems they want Olivia to have been mistreated more than Peter.

If she has feelings for Peter and the other side then she becomes conflicted about orders and preparing for the war.
You are probably right, unbelievable as her warming will be. I think the extremes they made (her being a cold, stone killer and able to seduce on command, vs Olivia's MotherGoddess complex) were too much; they built fakelivia basically unlikeable. I think we will find later that there have been many hands writing scenes, making things confused.
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:49 am

@chachithegreat (via Twitter): Fringe scoop, please.
Hey, remember when Walter and Belly tortured children for a living? We're flashing back to the past again on Fringe in episode 15, to explore how young Olivia survived the experimentation in Jacksonville.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/12/latest-from-kristin-various-shows-7th.html#ixzz17PToyrY4
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:05 am

Wow! Another jacksonville episode? smile
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:13 am

I hope not. They've done it already. Maybe she will remember things that relate to a case... maybe they finally find the stepfather?
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:02 am

"survived the experimentation" that sounds like they're doing an "after Jacksonville", not an "in jacksonville" episode.
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:43 am

yes, I think is more about the consequences of jacksonville grins
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:09 am

HerbSommerfeld
Quote :
Extraing tomorrow on #Fringe. :-)

christilton
Quote :
Just finished having lunch and recording #Fringe with Pearl Jam's Mike McCready!
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:26 pm

Do you suppose we will ever see flashbacks of what happened to Peter? Walter experimented on him as well.
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:32 pm

Yes, the "car battery" experience, etc.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:41 pm

There has to have been a reason for that beyond the gruesome. And if the cortexiphan comes from him... there has to have been a reason to know they could get it from him.

--speaking of that, young Peter knew Walter wasn't Walternate from the get-go, but didn't trust his perceptions (when Walter told him he was)----- he failed at knowing Olivia was bluffing him the day they met--- he failed miserably at knowing the fake was a fake.......... let's hope he learns to be more perceptive now, huh? To see clearly, not just what things seem but what they are.

And no wonder Big Eddie fleeced him! He must've been a pi**-poor conman, Peter.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:29 am

Interview with John Noble