Wish Fulfillment Zone - Fringe Board
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wishful Thinking Fringe Community... | ˙˙˙ʎʇıunɯɯoɔ ǝƃuıɹɟ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ןnɟɥsıʍ ɐ

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Season 10
Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:13 am

» Sleepy Hollow Premiere tonight!
Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:19 pm

» Sleepy Hollow finale--what are your expectations?
Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:29 am

» Early winter finale...harrumph!
Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:17 pm

» John Noble' Henry Parrish to return!
Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:21 am

» What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:00 am

» Comparing Orci/Kurtzman to JJAbrams: Sleepy Hollow & Almost Human
Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:24 am

» 5x01 advance review (not spoilery)
Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:44 pm

» 4x07 "Wallflower" - SPOILERS
Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:46 am

» 4x05 "Novation" - SPOILERS
Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeby Alice8433 Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

LINK US !

Photobucket

Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)

Go down 
+2
racoca
lezario
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:37 pm

susangittins

Quote :
#Fringe confirmed for UBC today (Feb14) Appears to alternate universe episode. No Joshua Jackson. If John Noble w/b Walternate. #yvrshoots
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:38 pm

Ask Matt: Relationships on Bones, Fringe, Office, Glee

christilton
Quote :
I find it hilarious that I can finish writing music, send it to score prep, then to the copyists, & then record it all in the same day!
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Seeing the man from the other side
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 8:48 pm

I'm not even going to peek. Roush is team white bra, isn't he?
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:14 pm

susangittins

Quote :
Kirk Acevedo of #Fringe filming inside glass walkway @ UBC. http://flic.kr/p/9icSa4 Gives you an idea how miserable it is in Vancouver today
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:34 pm

Ooh my two day weather forecast! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:06 pm

Elliot wrote:
I'm not even going to peek. Roush is team white bra, isn't he?

I don't know, haven't read it.
I'll be spoiler free, now.

Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:08 pm

Bo, No! Latest Fringe Twist Will Not Unfold In a Traditional Way, Say Producers

Do not read.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:30 pm

Spoiler free after that........ well, you and I always have lots of other things to talk about anyways, as does Cathy and everyone else here, besides spoilers.

I've unsubscribed to a bunch of those sites now.

---supposed to snow every day for maybe ten days! Woo hoo! And--I mean that; we have been behind in our water stores up on the mountains for a long time now and these three warm days have melted too much off.

My neighbor's son is out looking for antlers in my woods; if he finds a bunch he will bring me some shed ones to display on the front of the house. And if he finds the gut pile from where they killed the cow elk, he will mark it to dispose of it.

Life in the west....
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:10 pm

Canadian promo for 6x14.

Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:04 am

...let me guess; this is just like what was happening in the Jacksonville episode, but without buildings switching sides? So we should see conjoined alts, hear dogs howling, and-----oooh get maybe chunks of amber with soft yet chewy human centers? Excreted into our universe from theirs?

Finally.
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:48 am

mahawkins
Quote :

Tried to meet John Noble from #fringe today but just missed him. Kudos to the crew for helping me & my 3yr old today u guys are awesome
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:09 am

To all appearences, dark Peter will come back!
Did you read this?

Quote :
Kelly in Philadelphia: Is there anything fans of our Olivia and Peter to look forward to on Fringe?

Oh, yes. For one thing, executive producer J.H. Wyman says that when Olivia finds out that Fauxlivia is pregnant, “It will not unfold in a way that I think is traditional…I think that people should be prepared for that.” And for another thing, our Olivia will soon learn that Peter has been assassinating shapeshifters and why. According to Wyman, “Peter let go of a certain amount of control in his life to be a part of this family…and then realized he’s in the nucleus of this entire thing that’s happening. He doesn’t have any answers, and this season was always going to be a season about self-actualization for a lot of the characters. So this is the beginning of those steps.”

link: http://sookiestackhouse.com/?p=11217
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:57 am

No, and I'm not reading anything about fakey and the fetal monster, either smile
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:59 am

fetal monster Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 24 815536
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:02 am

(grins I've been reading Regretsy too much I suppose!)

(Can you tell I'm tired of her? grins)

We knew that things would get worse for peter, but it would be nice to let him have a little happiness with Olivia before everything blows up again, wouldn't it?
And for the poor guy to be able to think straight when he needs his wits about him more than ever.

*I think* that Olivia will help him think.... still think she needs him by her side to keep him from flipping out, as much as to help her.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:10 am

? Has anyone ever said what that cylinder the Observers have is about? Since it was emitting vibrations, could it perhaps be an alternate power source for the Machine?
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:21 am

That's not really clear, but ok....
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:30 am

I was thinking the same elliot! When sam waiss talk about Peter's frequences/vibrations i thought about the cylinder! I don't know if it's a piece of the machine but maybe a first people tech and in "brown betty" the cylinder has been used as a sort of radar to locate Peter's presence/energy.

I dont' know it it's a coincidence, but in "the arrival" peter was particulary nervous. He was angry with walter because he wanted to know about the cylinder at all costs. He wanted to live the fringe team, but only after his meeting with the observer he decided to rest with walter and olivia. It's like there's something he knows in his subconsciuous but can't say why.

Everytime there's something about the observers and everything around them he becomes proactive and not only in "the arrival", but also in "august", "firefly" and now with the machine too. There has to be a special connection between the first people and the observers i think.
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:32 am

So Rogue would be from Over There ?
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:43 am

I just wondered because of the vibrations, because it was about him then at least as far as coming from an alternate universe, [in that deleted scene], (and in the hint episode, brown betty)---and because it would be fun to have some answer for the machine lying under our noses, so to speak. It was a cool thing, and would be good to have it used in a clever way, rather than just a pretty prop.

I don't know about Mosely--but didn't pinkman say we'd find out about him more soon?

......speaking of August, what do you suppose all those newspaper clippings referred to? Peter said they were looking for something too... the clippings were about the titanic, and war in europe, and--some whaling disaster? What all was there? And did anyone find any theme?
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:06 am

Quote :
Episode 3.16 of Fringe will be called "Os" and will air on 11th March 2011.

SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/02/fringe-episode-316-os.html##ixzz1E1ZHKpQP

I tried to translate the title from different languages and in most cases it means "bone".
Back to top Go down
racoca
Staring at Peter's MIT shirt
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:58 am

jade86 wrote:
I was thinking the same elliot! When sam waiss talk about Peter's frequences/vibrations i thought about the cylinder! I don't know if it's a piece of the machine but maybe a first people tech and in "brown betty" the cylinder has been used as a sort of radar to locate Peter's presence/energy.

I dont' know it it's a coincidence, but in "the arrival" peter was particulary nervous. He was angry with walter because he wanted to know about the cylinder at all costs. He wanted to live the fringe team, but only after his meeting with the observer he decided to rest with walter and olivia. It's like there's something he knows in his subconsciuous but can't say why.

Everytime there's something about the observers and everything around them he becomes proactive and not only in "the arrival", but also in "august", "firefly" and now with the machine too. There has to be a special connection between the first people and the observers i think.

yes, I agree. I believe peter feels a "connection" with the observers. In some way...he shares some abilities (he is able to use observer's gun).And in "the arrival" his meeting with september was the reason he decided to stay.
grins
Back to top Go down
racoca
Staring at Peter's MIT shirt
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:14 pm

Elliot wrote:
I just wondered because of the vibrations, because it was about him then at least as far as coming from an alternate universe, [in that deleted scene], (and in the hint episode, brown betty)---and because it would be fun to have some answer for the machine lying under our noses, so to speak. It was a cool thing, and would be good to have it used in a clever way, rather than just a pretty prop.

I don't know about Mosely--but didn't pinkman say we'd find out about him more soon?

......speaking of August, what do you suppose all those newspaper clippings referred to? Peter said they were looking for something too... the clippings were about the titanic, and war in europe, and--some whaling disaster? What all was there? And did anyone find any theme?

yes!!We are going to know more about the rogue observers!!

And about those newspapers in "august" ....maybe it's nothing but that article about "local fisherman predicts record year" it's about whales....and I think it has to be relevant in some way. also it's not the first time in fringe we heard about whales...I remember peter sayed he loved walter's pancakes. and they had shapes of whales. smile
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:56 pm

About the title for episode 3.16 "Os", i found out that it's also Osmium symbol.

I read an interesting thing on wikipedia:

Osmium is found in nature as an uncombined element or in natural alloys; especially the iridium–osmium alloys, osmiridium (osmium rich), and iridiosmium (iridium rich).

Now...
The famous cylinder is made of Iridium and, if i remember correctly, there were more the one observer on the set for that episode.
What do you think about? smile
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:46 pm

Os--yes, it's the root of our words osteopath, etc, meaning bone---and also osmium, and because of the iridium connection, that sounds likely.

I don't believe Peter is "related" to the Observers, but clearly they are interested in him... maybe his electrical capabilities cause him to be able to operate their weapons, not necessarily some mystical or genetic connection. Remember Walter used to attach car batteries to him and shock him, collecting data.

Now here's a thing about that: you do not attach a power source to a power source (you wouldn't attach a battery to a battery, or a generator to a generator). Yes you jumpstart a dead battery with a live one and motor, but if he's simply a power source, walter might have tried to charge batteries from him, but wouldn't have run the current in the other direction.

And Peter has a very low tolerance for being shocked (as compared to Walter) (and the dead guy in "In which we meet mr jones"). So I'm leading away from Peter being the power source/module for the machine (if BR are having any nodding acquaintance with science and physics at all any more), but more maybe the electrosensitivity he has allows him to make the connections work.

After all, some of the Observers' symbols that BR have used for Peter are 'potential energy' and 'capacitor'. I think he may be the gate that Olivia is to protect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#3) - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 3 General Spoilers (#3)
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next