Wish Fulfillment Zone - Fringe Board
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wishful Thinking Fringe Community... | ˙˙˙ʎʇıunɯɯoɔ ǝƃuıɹɟ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ןnɟɥsıʍ ɐ

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Season 10
3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:13 am

» Sleepy Hollow Premiere tonight!
3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:19 pm

» Sleepy Hollow finale--what are your expectations?
3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:29 am

» Early winter finale...harrumph!
3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:17 pm

» John Noble' Henry Parrish to return!
3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:21 am

» What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:00 am

» Comparing Orci/Kurtzman to JJAbrams: Sleepy Hollow & Almost Human
3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:24 am

» 5x01 advance review (not spoilery)
3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:44 pm

» 4x07 "Wallflower" - SPOILERS
3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:46 am

» 4x05 "Novation" - SPOILERS
3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Alice8433 Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

LINK US !

Photobucket

3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elliot
Seeing the man from the other side
Elliot

Female

3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers   3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:43 pm

.....any of these Elliot-safe? (just think of me as a dolphin!)
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers   3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:45 pm

OH, thank DOG! (unless they are lying AGAIN).
...can I look at any of those promos, then?...

and, yes, still boycotting; I can't stand fakelivia, and why watch a program when you are wishing a character to die? That's creepy, no?
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers   3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:50 pm

You cant watch the sneak peek, there's nothing really.... interesting.
Except that these were chosen before post-prod, obviously.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers   3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:55 pm

Can, or can't? And is she really not pregnant, is that shown in the promos? Or where?
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers   3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:30 pm

No, nothing is said about that. And she doesn't look pregnant at all.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers   3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:41 pm

My guess then is that she still may be--that in scanning her for parasites they discover a fetus. Unless someone has said definitively.
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers   3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:39 pm

The Scarab: An Advance Review of Tonight's Fringe

Tonight’s Fringe episode might make you root for Walternate - Advance review
Back to top Go down
Cathy904
Unearthed Rank
Cathy904

PostSubject: Re: 3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers   3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:12 am

Oh my freakin' ........AAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

How are we supposed to root for Walternate. I like his mistress, but that last little exchange between Walternate and FauxOlivia doesn't sway me that his better side is coming out more than his brutal side.

Har, har, Judy, AltBrandon/Goebbels is still alive and kicking. I Love this side's Brandon, but boy oh boy, has AltBrandon embraced his inner Demon!

But whereas Frank couldn't forgive her, I think it might not be a big deal for Lincoln Lee.

Dang it, they finally embraced the love story, but it's the Wrong Love Story! *pulls hair out*
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers   3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:13 am

...I'd gloat and say 'I told you so' except it's no fun to have figured it out long ago, and be right about something so nasty.

It's clearly written as an 'I hate you' to the Benchwarmers, and to Olivia. And to paste last minute things on to try to make us like the alt side (haven't seen it, so I don't know what nobel prize for peace they are giving Walternate---did you say mistress? How very Pinkner!)--anyway, very sad and all too easy to foretell.

I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Cathy904
Unearthed Rank
Cathy904

PostSubject: Re: 3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers   3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:34 pm

Oh, I can fuss and cuss, but I still want to hear some other opinions.

I still love the show.

And you have to break down and watch the show, Elliott! I mean, think about it, if we truly hated the show, we would stop watching. I'm not going to stop, I love the sights of the Alt-Universe, those awesome dirigibles and the art deco.

Husband says, "So what's so bad about AltOlivia being pregnant?" So there are still some out there who aren't considering this the end of the world. I think in this instance talking about the previews is also relevant.

I hate the show sinking to a Standard Soap Opera, with the hated rival becoming pregnant with your boyfriend's baby, but, that's where we are. I suppose the potential is now the baby will be that universe's Peter. We still don't know why Peter is the catalyst. So would his offspring have that same catalyst capability.

AltOlivia had to become pregnant on purpose. In this age of responsible sex, if you do it, you have to know there's a chance of getting pregnant.

I can't wait to watch the show again on Fox. And Elliott, you can't jump ship! Cuss it, curse it, we're still part of the interacting audience.

AltWalter was pretty excited about having his grandchild. And he doesn't come across as just the lovey-dovey grandpa. There must be something about the baby that could relate to the Machine.

I haven't given up on Peter. Okay, "He still has feelings for her". She has qualities that are attractive, like her or not. She's confident, easy to laugh, competitive. But it was pretty sad to see Frank do the math and realize Olivia was going to marry him knowing she became pregnant while Frank was in North Texas. Olivia would have married him and passed the baby along as Frank's. All the sheep are gone over there. Anyway He loves Olivia. He's not very demonstrative, but he loves our Olivia. Haven't you ever loved someone during courtship, but realized there was also someone else in the background you could have also had a relationship with? College offered a lot of possibilities. smile He was duped. He was tricked into FauxOlivia, but perhaps he also began to love some of the more outgoing, ever smiling qualities of FauxOlivia? We may have to bend our ideas of love, Elliot, for this story. Are you up for it?

We need some help! Not just the benchwarmers, Rest In Peace, 3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers - Page 2 6453 but the Season Three!! 3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers - Page 2 580645 3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers - Page 2 580645 3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers - Page 2 580645 3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers - Page 2 580645

We're watching Abrams' "Star Trek" for a sunny Saturday morning, 60 degrees and gorgeous.
The scene where Chekov beams Kirk and Sulu aboard was fantastic. Kirk running off the platform? If there's such a thing as a "risk-taking gene", Kirk has it in spades! 3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers - Page 2 815536

What did the title "Immortality" mean?

Immortality through having a child?

It's possible some people have children for immortality of sorts, your DNA lives on. A child is also someone who depends on you and loves you completely.

Is that what "Immortality" means?
Back to top Go down
racoca
Staring at Peter's MIT shirt
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers   3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:11 pm

Well said cathy!!! I totally agree with you....love fringe!!! grins 3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers - Page 2 790452

Back to top Go down
Cathy904
Unearthed Rank
Cathy904

PostSubject: Re: 3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers   3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:23 pm

Thank you, you're so sweet racoca!. 3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers - Page 2 87521

Are they talking about the baby for "Immortality"? It's fine if you don't have a clue either, racoca! 3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers - Page 2 815536
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers   3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:21 pm

Cathy904 wrote:
Oh, I can fuss and cuss, but I still want to hear some other opinions.

I still love the show.

And you have to break down and watch the show, Elliott! I mean, think about it, if we truly hated the show, we would stop watching. I'm not going to stop, I love the sights of the Alt-Universe, those awesome dirigibles and the art deco.

Husband says, "So what's so bad about AltOlivia being pregnant?" So there are still some out there who aren't considering this the end of the world. I think in this instance talking about the previews is also relevant.

I hate the show sinking to a Standard Soap Opera, with the hated rival becoming pregnant with your boyfriend's baby, but, that's where we are. I suppose the potential is now the baby will be that universe's Peter. We still don't know why Peter is the catalyst. So would his offspring have that same catalyst capability.

AltOlivia had to become pregnant on purpose. In this age of responsible sex, if you do it, you have to know there's a chance of getting pregnant.

I can't wait to watch the show again on Fox. And Elliott, you can't jump ship! Cuss it, curse it, we're still part of the interacting audience.

AltWalter was pretty excited about having his grandchild.

I can't express adequately how nauseating this is.

And he doesn't come across as just the lovey-dovey grandpa. There must be something about the baby that could relate to the Machine.

I haven't given up on Peter. Okay, "He still has feelings for her". She has qualities that are attractive, like her or not. She's confident, easy to laugh, competitive.

Here's the thing: he fell in love with Olivia, those two years, and honestly believed he was in bed with her, and loved her, not the other. He didn't know it was the fake, so to now say in hindsight, oh, he loved that person (who was lying to him, pretending to be the woman he loved)---cheeseball bad writing.
And done specifically by the writers to flip off the fandom. Typical JJ... and being typical JJ, I supremely doubt they intend on rescuing the relationship.
Think: Francie and Will.

Now Peter is supposedly father material? That's a sperm donor, not a father.

But it was pretty sad to see Frank do the math and realize Olivia was going to marry him knowing she became pregnant while Frank was in North Texas. Olivia would have married him and passed the baby along as Frank's.

Didn't see it, but I am glad Frank dumped her. What a conniving creep she is.... how (not) surprising.

There were Bad-Robot trolls (I am assuming, with precedent) trying to say how awesome it would be to have an Olivia baby, and how sorry they felt for fakelivia.

All the sheep are gone over there.
This is a phrase I am unfamiliar with. ??

Anyway He loves Olivia. He's not very demonstrative, but he loves our Olivia. Haven't you ever loved someone during courtship, but realized there was also someone else in the background you could have also had a relationship with?

No.

College offered a lot of possibilities. 3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers - Page 2 409602

A person doesn't have to act on them.

He was duped. He was tricked into FauxOlivia, but perhaps he also began to love some of the more outgoing, ever smiling qualities of FauxOlivia? We may have to bend our ideas of love, Elliot, for this story. Are you up for it?

It creeps the hell out of me.

We need some help! Not just the benchwarmers, Rest In Peace, 3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers - Page 2 6453 but the Season Three!! 3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers - Page 2 580645 3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers - Page 2 580645 3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers - Page 2 580645 3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers - Page 2 580645

We're watching Abrams' "Star Trek" for a sunny Saturday morning, 60 degrees and gorgeous.
The scene where Chekov beams Kirk and Sulu aboard was fantastic. Kirk running off the platform? If there's such a thing as a "risk-taking gene", Kirk has it in spades! 3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers - Page 2 815536

What did the title "Immortality" mean?

Immortality through having a child?

It's possible some people have children for immortality of sorts, your DNA lives on. A child is also someone who depends on you and loves you completely.

Is that what "Immortality" means?

Two words for you: Lorain Daisy.
Back to top Go down
racoca
Staring at Peter's MIT shirt
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers   3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:00 am

Cathy904 wrote:
Thank you, you're so sweet racoca!. 3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers - Page 2 87521

Are they talking about the baby for "Immortality"? It's fine if you don't have a clue either, racoca! 3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers - Page 2 815536

your wellcome!!! grins about your question....I'm not sure ....For me it's about "legacy".I mean, you can achieve "immortality" though a child(is part of you...dna,genes) or with your work ( the scientist wanted recognition).My point is... you can be death, but a part of you is still alive...your legacy to the world.

this is what I think the title means...just my opinion grins
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers   3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:02 am

Immortality referred more to the beettles and the beetle man.
Remember what he said ? He wanted to be remembered after his death like people who achieved great things.

There's a discussion thread, if you want.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers   3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:41 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers   3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3x13 "Immortality" - Spoilers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2