Wish Fulfillment Zone - Fringe Board
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wishful Thinking Fringe Community... | ˙˙˙ʎʇıunɯɯoɔ ǝƃuıɹɟ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ןnɟɥsıʍ ɐ

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Season 10
Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:13 am

» Sleepy Hollow Premiere tonight!
Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:19 pm

» Sleepy Hollow finale--what are your expectations?
Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:29 am

» Early winter finale...harrumph!
Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:17 pm

» John Noble' Henry Parrish to return!
Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:21 am

» What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:00 am

» Comparing Orci/Kurtzman to JJAbrams: Sleepy Hollow & Almost Human
Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:24 am

» 5x01 advance review (not spoilery)
Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:44 pm

» 4x07 "Wallflower" - SPOILERS
Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:46 am

» 4x05 "Novation" - SPOILERS
Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeby Alice8433 Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

LINK US !

Photobucket

Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)

Go down 
+5
justkickit
racoca
jade86
Elliot
lezario
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Elliot
Seeing the man from the other side
Elliot

Female

Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:59 pm

racoca wrote:
10 Best TV Series of 2010: Ken Tucker's Picks

Quote :
2. Fringe
TV's most cleverly arranged drama, full of thrills and strained relationships, laughs and nuanced acting. John Noble, Anna Torv, and the deceptively restrained Joshua Jackson should, in other words, be Emmy nominees, and Fringe deserves more credit for building the enthusiastic audience it has created.
YES! I agree! We hear all the time how wonderful John and Anna are (and they are!)-------but seems like Josh is taken for granted.
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:02 pm

Yes, poor guy !
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:22 pm

And I liked the promo, and think if they make more like that, it will attract more viewers. Add some fun back, not just sad.

? Any guesses as to what there will be on Fringe once the machine is figured out, and the leaky toilet (I mean wormhole) between universes is fixed? Next year there MUST be someting new, right?
Back to top Go down
Cathy904
Unearthed Rank
Cathy904

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:36 pm

"deceptively restrained", how did someone glean he is being restrained about it? I've started giving up on him being anything Other than restrained.

I'm still grousing and internally grinding my teeth about how casually Peter told Olivia that Peter and AltLiv had been a couple.

From what I've heard you guys say that he's said in interviews, like prefering AltLiv, yeah, I'd say he's been deceptive! Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 39 815536
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:53 pm

Oh, I agree! It was pure nastiness that he told her the other smiled more. "Hey, I loved you so I moved into your house & bed with her, she's more fun than you and doesn't require so much emotional investment (less intense)."

Yeah, that's a real apology, mister.

Really, Josh's feelings aside, I think Peter winds up being a snot because of new writers, not because of Peter that we knew the first two years. I think they've just about destroyed Peter as a person, in order to tear Olivia down to the ground. All massive overkill, you know? She's beaten and kidnapped and tortured and isolated and drugged and probed and (oh yeah, the man she loves and is going through all of that to save, is at home in her bed with another woman that a BLIND man could see was the wrong one)---------and then she comes back and he's like, well, it's your fault for being frigid. And if Pinkman are to be believed, she will now take on the attributes of the falsie, who is better than her.

'Scuse me while I scream.

(oh, and BR, you might take a look at how that arc affected ratings.)

My hope for spring, and for next year, is that they tone down the Olivia changing bit, return Peter to smart-guy with a heart status, and then quit tearing their wings off for fun.

That might mean a couple of different show runners, and different writers. I really, really miss Orci and Kurtzman.
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:55 pm

I loved Astrid in "Marionette".

"Whatever feelings Peter had... they weren't about her. They were about you. And they were real. They still are."
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:13 pm

I loved that too! And I wonder if that is the thing to believe in, or the "she smiles more than you do." It will be interesting to see how things have changed in a month.

Just a month now, by the way! grins
Back to top Go down
racoca
Staring at Peter's MIT shirt
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:09 pm

Elliot wrote:
I loved that too! And I wonder if that is the thing to believe in, or the "she smiles more than you do." It will be interesting to see how things have changed in a month.

astrid is the voice of wisdom so I believe her, and about"she smiles more than you do" I think peter just wanted to say she liked to see olivia happy...you know smiling. Olivia has suffered a lot and peter want her to be happy. the problem is the way he said the phrase but I'm 100% certain he is in love with olivia. grins Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 39 790452
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:40 pm

Well, Olivia is into her job, she's haunted (PETER HIMSELF SAID IT.), and Theirlivia didn't have the same life, so smiling seems easier for her.
She hasn't lost the man she loved, her best friend who was replaced by a shapeshifter.... etc.
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:42 pm

Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 39 6453

Last edited by jade86 on Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:43 pm

jade86 wrote:
racoca wrote:
Elliot wrote:

astrid is the voice of wisdom so I believe her, and about"she smiles more than you do" I think peter just wanted to say she liked to see olivia happy...you know smiling. Olivia has suffered a lot and peter want her to be happy. the problem is the way he said the phrase but I'm 100% certain he is in love with olivia. grins Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 39 790452

I agree with you! Peter knows that olivia suffered during her childhood and seeing her smiling made him happier smile
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:49 pm

Peter, if you're a man, apologize, give her flowers, indian food, coffee, red russian.

BE A MAN.

Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 39 264157

And, just like Peter ran away after learning he's not from this universe, she won't touch/look at/talk to him the way she used to, but she'll eventually come back to him, just like he did when she told him he belonged with her and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:50 pm

lezario wrote:
Well, Olivia is into her job, she's haunted (PETER HIMSELF SAID IT.), and Theirlivia didn't have the same life, so smiling seems easier for her.
She hasn't lost the man she loved, her best friend who was replaced by a shapeshifter.... etc.

People can change when they start a new relationship, a new life with the person they love. They can become happier, more smiling....This is what peter thought.
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:54 pm

Yes, but change that much ?
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:01 pm

lezario wrote:

remember the pilot when she was with john.....olivia was happier. so yes I think when you are in love with someone it can make you show a part of you that usually is hidden. smile
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:22 pm

racoca wrote:
lezario wrote:

remember the pilot when she was with john.....olivia was happier. so yes I think when you are in love with someone it can make you show a part of you that usually is hidden. smile

Indeed smile
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:41 pm

And let's remember that Peter knew Olivia only as colleague. She never gave peter a chance to show that olivia out of uniform, so peter could think that he finally discovered the true olivia in real life, ready to begin a new life with him. And then, the fact that a hopeless Olivia was finally declared to him with that "you belong with me" was unusual from the Olivia we knew. But, as recoca said, love can change you and make you show a part of you usually hidden smile

Last edited by jade86 on Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:43 pm

Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 39 263702
Back to top Go down
racoca
racoca

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:09 pm

yessss love p/o!!!!! Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 39 90503 I can't wait to see next episode......the observers!!!!september!!!love him!!! and also I want to know more about episode 3x15: peter and olivia past!!! grins
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:13 pm

I can't wait for the observer episode too! And the next machine/peter centric episodes of course!! grins
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:47 am

I think, if the writers intend on saving the P/O relationship, that is what they will do/have happen. It is completely unrealistic for him to have not noticed (loving makes you notice more, not less!
But that's wisdom that comes with age.

..enjoy your youth you two!) (Lez is I think more of an 'old soul' a bit..smile ) Back on topic: that will be the reason he gives her, and she will accept it, I think.

The Peter that loves her will still love her, and the Olivia that loves Peter will let things get straightened out. We just need to remind the writers that that's how it should be (them in love and allowing each other to love them)--------and not only as 'endgame' but starting now.

We don't have to have Purple Tuxedo this season, after all. Season 4 is soon enough.

Plus, she needs to finally tell him she's supposed to keep him by her side grins
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:31 am

Quote :
Fringe: #15 on The A.V. Club's 25 Best TV Series of 2010
Though Fringe was often entertaining in its first season
and a half, it was never essential. That all changed abruptly in early
2010, as the show finally grounded its freak-of-the-week weirdness in
deep sadness.
In season one, the series introduced the idea that
something unusal was going on with one central character, but the
season-two episode “Peter” finally dramatized the moment that changed
his life, giving the series’ overarching storyline a devastating
emotional core, based in a father’s love instead of in theoretical
concepts. It only got better from there, as the series expanded its
world by further making those concepts concrete. Fringe is that rare blend of inventive ideas, wild ambition, and unexpected soulfulness.

...so, sadness is what it takes to make reviewers like a show?
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:42 am

Quote :
..enjoy your youth you two!) (Lez is I think more of an 'old soul' a bit..smile ) Back on topic: that will be the reason he gives her, and she will accept it, I think.

Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 39 263702
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:05 pm

! I just watched blackiebrens' Fringe/Inception trailer again, and I must say-------could we please have that?!?! Peter really an action-hero! Rather than just a pretty prop? The show could totally boost its ratings with that kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 General Spoilers (#2)   Season 3 General Spoilers (#2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:36 pm

Apparently this one is new.