Wish Fulfillment Zone - Fringe Board
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wishful Thinking Fringe Community... | ˙˙˙ʎʇıunɯɯoɔ ǝƃuıɹɟ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ןnɟɥsıʍ ɐ

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Season 10
Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:13 am

» Sleepy Hollow Premiere tonight!
Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers Icon_minitimeby Elliot Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:19 pm

» Sleepy Hollow finale--what are your expectations?
Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers Icon_minitimeby Elliot Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:29 am

» Early winter finale...harrumph!
Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:17 pm

» John Noble' Henry Parrish to return!
Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers Icon_minitimeby Elliot Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:21 am

» What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:00 am

» Comparing Orci/Kurtzman to JJAbrams: Sleepy Hollow & Almost Human
Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:24 am

» 5x01 advance review (not spoilery)
Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:44 pm

» 4x07 "Wallflower" - SPOILERS
Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:46 am

» 4x05 "Novation" - SPOILERS
Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers Icon_minitimeby Alice8433 Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

LINK US !

Photobucket

Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers

Go down 
+5
samspade
Xeen
Cathy904
lezario
Elliot
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Elliot
Seeing the man from the other side
Elliot

Female

Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:22 pm

Quote :
Question: Have we seen the last of Charlie on Fringe? —Kevin
Ausiello:
Exec producer Jeff Pinkner isn’t ruling a comeback out. “We’ve already met Charlie’s doppelganger in the alternate reality,” he says. “He still exists.” Adds fellow e.p. J.H. Wyman: “No one ever really dies on Fringe.” BTW, Pinkner insists the exit of Kirk Acevedo’s G-man was strictly a creative decision and not a reflection on the actor himself (despite that whole Facebook debacle). “We wanted to take our team out of the FBI office and a little bit more underground,” he says, “and Charlie was a [casualty] of that.”

Question: Will we meet Olivia’s evil stepfather on Fringe this season? —Zakaria
Ausiello:
“We’re talking about it,” responds Jeff Pinkner. “We definitely have been talking about that.”

Question: What happened to the new female FBI agent on Fringe? I thought she was sticking around all season. —Chris
Ausiello:
According to Pinkner, Special Agent Jessup (Meghan Markle) is waiting in the wings and may pop up again in the future: “There was never any length of time [assigned to her stay],” he says. “There’s no end date. She’s an available tool in our toolbox and we’ll use her as we see fit. [But] we’re really trying to tell stories about our main characters… we want to get deeper with them, so we don’t have a lot of time to go into the FBI. I think our fans really want to get to know our [core] characters more and that’s what we’re endeavoring to do this year.”

Quote :
Question: When, if at all, will Peter realize he doesn’t belong in this dimension on Fringe? — JSL
Ausiello: I ran this query by executive producer Jeff Pinkner, who responded, “Clearly part of the tension of this season is that the audience knows more about Peter than Peter knows about himself and we will continue to play that tension.” Or, to put it in the words of Massive Dynamic’s legal division, “No comment.”
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:29 pm

Quote :
Question: Have we seen the last of Charlie on Fringe? —Kevin
Ausiello:
Exec producer Jeff Pinkner isn’t ruling a comeback out. “We’ve already met Charlie’s doppelganger in the alternate reality,” he says. “He still exists.” Adds fellow e.p. J.H. Wyman: “No one ever really dies on Fringe.” BTW, Pinkner insists the exit of Kirk Acevedo’s G-man was strictly a creative decision and not a reflection on the actor himself (despite that whole Facebook debacle). “We wanted to take our team out of the FBI office and a little bit more underground,” he says, “and Charlie was a [casualty] of that.”

Question: Will we meet Olivia’s evil stepfather on Fringe this season? —Zakaria
Ausiello:
“We’re talking about it,” responds Jeff Pinkner. “We definitely have been talking about that.”

Question: What happened to the new female FBI agent on Fringe? I thought she was sticking around all season. —Chris
Ausiello:
According to Pinkner, Special Agent Jessup (Meghan Markle) is waiting in the wings and may pop up again in the future: “There was never any length of time [assigned to her stay],” he says. “There’s no end date. She’s an available tool in our toolbox and we’ll use her as we see fit. [But] we’re really trying to tell stories about our main characters… we want to get deeper with them, so we don’t have a lot of time to go into the FBI. I think our fans really want to get to know our [core] characters more and that’s what we’re endeavoring to do this year.”
Back to top Go down
Cathy904
Unearthed Rank
Cathy904

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:32 pm

Quote :
I think our fans really want to get to know our [core] characters more and that’s what we’re endeavoring to do this year.

Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers 657808 No foolin', Fearless Leader Pinkner!
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:34 pm

That was the power quote, wasn't it? *grins*
Back to top Go down
Xeen
Turning into dust
Xeen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:59 pm

perfect.
i can do without that useless Jessup character
Back to top Go down
http://fringefrenchdivision.blogspot.com/
samspade
Size 8
samspade

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:44 pm

I feel relieved Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers 790452 I don't mind a new character to some extent---but I don't want her taking away from the story either.
Back to top Go down
http://toallthatsweird.net
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:46 pm

Well, I found Jessup not so bad, after all....
but still, i'm glad she was just come-and-go character.
Back to top Go down
Xeen
Turning into dust
Xeen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:13 pm

lezario wrote:
Well, I found Jessup not so bad, after all....
but still, i'm glad she was just come-and-go character.

no she was not so bad but still more screen time for her means less screen time for the rest of them...
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:01 am

I think she may be back again from time to time if they need to advance that whole religious aspect; I hope they don't. I don't think the story needs it.
Back to top Go down
Xeen
Turning into dust
Xeen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:52 am

Elliot wrote:
I think she may be back again from time to time if they need to advance that whole religious aspect; I hope they don't. I don't think the story needs it.

i hope tptb can hear you!!
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:34 pm

Yes, Xeen, I'm not anti-religious, but I think that kind of storyline has been so done already, I got tired of it. Plus I think Massive Dynamic and its ilk provide enough fodder for all the conspiracies they will ever need in Fringe!
Back to top Go down
Xeen
Turning into dust
Xeen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:14 pm

yes absolutely, my thoughts exactly smile

and after watching Stargate and several years of Oris, i don't want to go down that path again
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:26 am

Oh! I'd wiped them from my brain (the Ori)------they made me quit watching. Really dreadful end to the show for me.
Back to top Go down
Xeen
Turning into dust
Xeen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:58 pm

Elliot wrote:
Oh! I'd wiped them from my brain (the Ori)------they made me quit watching. Really dreadful end to the show for me.

yes i cannot agree more it was painful to watch
terrible end to a once great show
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:41 pm

Did they ever say why they made that storyline? It was just a flat, stupid, crushing end to such a wonderful show--dramatic/light/dark/humorous/serious/silly had all been balanced before...did they get new writers who should have been on anti-depressants, or something?
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:43 pm

Xeen wrote:
Elliot wrote:

i hope tptb can hear you!!

Ugh, latest promo . . . :(
Back to top Go down
Xeen
Turning into dust
Xeen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:10 pm

Elliot wrote:
Did they ever say why they made that storyline? It was just a flat, stupid, crushing end to such a wonderful show--dramatic/light/dark/humorous/serious/silly had all been balanced before...did they get new writers who should have been on anti-depressants, or something?

Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers 815536

i think mallozzi took over the show for the worse
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:21 pm

It came on here at an ungodly hour, I would set a timer to get up and watch... after the Ori came on the scene, I stayed in bed.

I'm seriously hoping they don't go too
Spoiler:
on us in Fringe. It wigged me out to hear that. I have some teensy-bit deranged
Spoiler:
in my family, and I have had all that kind of conspiracy stuff I ever need. Plus,
Spoiler:
, he writes fab books (so I hear) and let Fringe be about science.
*muffled cursing, stomping in background*
Back to top Go down
Xeen
Turning into dust
Xeen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:27 am

crossing fingers here, i really don't want them to go
Spoiler:
either Neutral
i agree with you here, they have to stick to
Spoiler:
i was already worried a bit when walter
Spoiler:
but i guess it was that one time and it was "in character" so to speak
i don't need to have another show ruined like they did SG

[scurrying away now]
time to go to bed Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers 906239
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:30 am

And the currently fashionable debates
Spoiler:
are based on false assumptions and not facts. I did a bit of research on that last year, it just isn't an historical fact
Spoiler:
. I hate to see Fringe fall for that gup.

----That being said, morosely, it does make me think my anagram deciphering of the tank door warning is likely correct.

WATCH YOUR HANDS
HEAVY DOORS
SAVE YOUR FINGERS
CLOSE WITH CARE

(moved to the Pie section).
Back to top Go down
Kreisler
Asking if you're scared
Kreisler

Male

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:03 pm

Elliot wrote:
And the currently fashionable debates
Spoiler:
are based on false assumptions and not facts. I did a bit of research on that last year, it just isn't an historical fact
Spoiler:
. I hate to see Fringe fall for that gup.

Elliot you're an intelligent woman ! Really !
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:25 pm

Thank you Kreisler. *blushes*
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:44 am

There's a
Spoiler:
scientist who once said "when i go to my lab, I let God in the lobby".
Or something among those lines.
Back to top Go down
Xeen
Turning into dust
Xeen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:27 am

i do hope they stay away from
Spoiler:
Neutral
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:29 am

I think I've read enough
Spoiler:
related words for today !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next