Wish Fulfillment Zone - Fringe Board
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wishful Thinking Fringe Community... | ˙˙˙ʎʇıunɯɯoɔ ǝƃuıɹɟ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ןnɟɥsıʍ ɐ

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Season 10
Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:13 am

» Sleepy Hollow Premiere tonight!
Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:19 pm

» Sleepy Hollow finale--what are your expectations?
Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:29 am

» Early winter finale...harrumph!
Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:17 pm

» John Noble' Henry Parrish to return!
Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:21 am

» What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:00 am

» Comparing Orci/Kurtzman to JJAbrams: Sleepy Hollow & Almost Human
Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:24 am

» 5x01 advance review (not spoilery)
Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:44 pm

» 4x07 "Wallflower" - SPOILERS
Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:46 am

» 4x05 "Novation" - SPOILERS
Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Alice8433 Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

LINK US !

Photobucket

Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers

Go down 
+5
samspade
Xeen
Cathy904
lezario
Elliot
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:23 am

Quote :
Question: How about a scoop on this week’s winter finale of Fringe? —Will
Ausiello: On the Peter/Olivia romance front, there’s a near-kiss, and a maybe-date. On the “Over Here”/”Over There” mythology front, Olivia has a major revelation about Peter after she returns to Jacksonville (a.k.a. the site of her experimentation at the hands of Walter).

Question: When will Astrid get her own storyline on Fringe? —Thomas
Ausiello: According to consulting producer Akiva Goldsman, “One of the things we’re talking about for next season is seeing some more of her life, understanding her more, and giving her some time to shoulder more episodes.”
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:29 am

I hope that Olivia's revelation about Peter isn't only his glow! O_o
I want figure out something new about him!
So....There will be a 3th season *__*
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:35 am

Yes, the major revelation is that Peter is from over there.... it was mentionned in the TV Guide article smile
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:51 am

lezario wrote:
Yes, the major revelation is that Peter is from over there.... it was mentionned in the TV Guide article smile

Yes, but I hope in something more specific besides the shine. Some small detail about him that we don't know yet grins
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:27 pm

She's going to say something like "You're glowing !" or... "You're one of them !"
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Seeing the man from the other side
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:25 pm

I agree, Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 Beers-1 I'd like more details... esp. since we have nearly two months to wait in between. Something he is capable of.

There had better be LOTS and LOTS of interviews and photos and spoilers come out over the hiatus. Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 Boxing
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:35 pm

Elliot wrote:
I agree, Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 Beers-1 I'd like more details... esp. since we have nearly two months to wait in between. Something he is capable of.

Cross the fingers! smile

Elliot wrote:
There had better be LOTS and LOTS of interviews and photos and spoilers come out over the hiatus. Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 Boxing

Surely! I can't wait! grins
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:48 pm

If they end the episode this way -which I'm sure they will- :

"Olivia stares at Peter and.............. BLACK SCREEN.
END OF ACTE 5.
END OF EPISODE."

8 weeks..................... Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 971602
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:51 pm

lezario wrote:
If they end the episode this way -which I'm sure they will- :

"Olivia stares at Peter and.............. BLACK SCREEN.
END OF ACTE 5.
END OF EPISODE."

8 weeks..................... Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 971602

God, nooooooooooooo! Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 96026
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:23 pm

Or something very close.

Though it would be I think cooler, and fairer to Peter's character, to have a reaction shot of him figuring out what she is seeing in him---not understanding why, of course that waits for Walter, but for him to 'get' what she is getting about him.

Peter thinking: OMG WHAT THE HELL AM I??

They 'get', and then get understanding, together.
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:28 pm

At first, I thought it would something like that :

We get a shot of Olivia being scared, Peter with a "whatthehllisgoingon" fac,

END OF EPISODE.

Olivia (staring at Peter) : ....... You're one of them !
Peter : What ?!
Olivia (taking her gun): You're one of them....
Peter : Whoa. Calm down. Walter what did you do ?
Olivia : Get on your knees !

Walter : Olivia.

I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:31 pm

lezario wrote:
At first, I thought it would something like that :

We get a shot of Olivia being scared, Peter with a "whatthehllisgoingon" fac,

END OF EPISODE.

Olivia (staring at Peter) : ....... You're one of them !
Peter : What ?!
Olivia (taking her gun): You're one of them....
Peter : Whoa. Calm down. Walter what did you do ?
Olivia : Get on your knees !

Walter : Olivia.

I can't wait.

Bhuahahahahaha! Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 467984
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:34 pm

Luckily, she's not the shoot first and ask questions later type of woman. Besides... she knows in her stomach she needs him.
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:52 am

Quote :
Question: I am so ecstatic that Fringe was picked up for a third season. Help us celebrate by giving us a scoop about the second half of this season. —Erin
Ausiello: I think exec producer Jeff Pinkner has something he’d like to get off his chest: “At the beginning of the next episode, Peter and Olivia are in bed together.” I know what you’re thinking — he’s got to be kidding. Well, guess what?!?! Yep, he’s totally kidding. Fellow executive producer J.H. Wyman, however, is as serious as a heart attack when he says any romance between the two “needs to be earned… it’s trite TV when it’s not. We want to avoid that. We wanted to avoid that from the beginning.” Wyman goes on to tease that this season’s final episodes will feature a number of “revelations about their relationship and who they are.”

Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:05 pm

Argh. As though they haven't already earned it.
Back to top Go down
Cathy904
Unearthed Rank
Cathy904

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:23 pm

Oh, goodness, at the risk of alienating my Benchie cohorts (of which I am one), I don't think they've been romantic since the first 9 episodes when they were reeling in the "Romance junkies" as part of the fanbase.

Saying that, I've never seen Josh Jackson's Peter act even interested in Olivia until "Jacksonville". *is it me, or does that suddenly seem like a pun?* Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 815536

*sigh* So, if Jeff Pinkner thinks a science fiction show can weather more than 3 seasons (I can't believe we're going to end up lasting at least 3 seasons!), I suppose he thinks we have time to develop a slow burn relationship between Peter and Olivia.......
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:26 pm

Quote :
Question: Last week’s Fringe was epic! Any scoop
on when we will be seeing Peter’s mom again? I had never seen the
actress who played her before. She’s friggin’ fantastic. —Rachel

Ausiello:
Her name’s Orla Brady, she was friggin’ fantastic, and I can confirm
exclusively that she’s returning for the two-part finale, titled “Over
There, Part 1? and “Over There, Part 2,” airing May 13 and May 20
respectively.
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:03 pm

Quote :
Question: Can we expect any Twin Towers-type surprises when Walter and Co. head back “over there” in Fringe’s two-part finale? —Joel
Ausiello: Yes, but exec producer Jeff Pinkner tells me the jolts will be “more personal in nature” for the team. Adds fellow e.p J.H. Wyman: “The Alt Universe is different from our own world in ways that are both delightful and disturbing.”
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:22 pm

Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 141241
that's my man Wyman, who likes the idea of William Bell controlling Nina's arm from Over There. Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 141241
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:27 pm

Ohhhhh.... TSSSSK.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:34 pm

I know, bad Elliot. Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 815536

But I do like Wyman a lot.
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:37 pm

I have disturbing images in my head now....
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:49 pm

Delightful, no?
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:52 pm

Delightful for Nina, maybe.....

Oh, ok, I'll stop or I'll have these disturbing images back in my head.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:01 pm

Maybe he just makes her make prank phone calls, and misapply her lipstick. Put wrong entries in her checkbook.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4