Wish Fulfillment Zone - Fringe Board
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wishful Thinking Fringe Community... | ˙˙˙ʎʇıunɯɯoɔ ǝƃuıɹɟ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ןnɟɥsıʍ ɐ

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Season 10
Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:13 am

» Sleepy Hollow Premiere tonight!
Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:19 pm

» Sleepy Hollow finale--what are your expectations?
Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:29 am

» Early winter finale...harrumph!
Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:17 pm

» John Noble' Henry Parrish to return!
Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:21 am

» What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:00 am

» Comparing Orci/Kurtzman to JJAbrams: Sleepy Hollow & Almost Human
Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:24 am

» 5x01 advance review (not spoilery)
Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:44 pm

» 4x07 "Wallflower" - SPOILERS
Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:46 am

» 4x05 "Novation" - SPOILERS
Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Alice8433 Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

LINK US !

Photobucket

Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers

Go down 
+5
samspade
Xeen
Cathy904
lezario
Elliot
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Stephy
Staring at Peter's MIT shirt
Stephy

Female

Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:37 am

lezario wrote:
Quote :
Question: I miss Olivia’s sister and niece on Fringe. Will they be back this year? They showed Olivia’s softer side, something this season is lacking. —Sebastian
Ausiello: The niece is back in this week’s fantastic Observer-themed eppy (the first three minutes of which you can watch here), but Olivia’s sis is MIA. Ari Graynor’s busy movie career keeps getting in the way of a return engagement, but producers aren’t giving up. If the scheduling can be worked out, we will probably see Rachel by season’s end.

Good, good ! I like Ella, but Rachel can stay out there Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 3 6453
hehe grins
Back to top Go down
Cathy904
Unearthed Rank
Cathy904

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:23 pm

Poor Ari Graynor, Rachel gets one phone call from Peter and the female fan base, including myself, goes rabid.

But Ella's back, cool. I hope there's surprises tonight, I'm starting to go, hey, it's 3 months into the season, where's the Peter Reveal? scratch smile
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Seeing the man from the other side
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:52 pm

Yes, a day without Rachel is better than a day with her. And I am tired of waiting for more reveals about Peter... it seems sometimes like they made a 7 year plan for this story, and though they upped the 2 universes reveal by 3 years, they are still acting on that kind of timeline. But with the numbers they have, and the constant talks of fear of cancellation, I would think they would stay on a shorter timeline for the important parts (like character development). Years from now, no-one will much care which expositional facts were revealed by some goofy massive dynamic scientist compared to great scenes acted by our principals. That is, if they get to have them. And we've had one Peter & Walter sort of centric episode--I think we need at least one or two heavily Peter & Walter, and for crying out loud, at least a couple of Peter centric episodes, Olivia has had what, a billion? I am so OVER cortexiphan. I really don't want Fringe to be just a post-mortem on what happened to her as a kid, I want to find out about Peter's past, and then have them move on to the future.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:02 pm

Oh, Cathy! Read the first of the spoilery articles for an eta on the Peter story.... I hope it is worth our wait!
Back to top Go down
Cathy904
Unearthed Rank
Cathy904

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:03 pm

I hope Jeff Pinkner understands the fan impatience. Ratings have us anxious, and it would be GREAT to move the story along a little more. I'll be apoplectic ('furious rage bordering on madness' Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 3 815536 ) if we lose the show because they want to draw out the major storylines.

This occured to me as I was looking at one of the icons Elliot had made with the guy whose head is growing back on. He's supposed to be some sort of Gate Opener, Olivia is supposed to be some sort of Gate Keeper. And I'm going, Another Plotline Thrown out there to Pick Up at Some Time in the Future? Gahhhhh!

I love Olivia's story, but for the Peter Fans' sake, Liv can go to the background, let Peter come out and play! Show him where he came from, for Pete's sake, let's get into it and see what falls out of the Mess! Since we aren't going anywhere fast with P/O, how about just some P, Please?

Peter! Peter! Peter! *Polishes Framed Picture of Olivia, sets it aside for the Moment*

Edit: Oh, Elliot, Okay, as soon as I come back from my assigned Lunch Break. smile
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:12 pm

Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 3 Bannerforelliot2 ____ Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 3 Xilu_tickets_1
Back to top Go down
bookworm2342
Kidnapping a girl
bookworm2342

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:16 pm

Return of Rachel? Well, as long as we get Ella I can deal.

And to jump into the Peter discussion...I want more Peter, too!
Back to top Go down
Cathy904
Unearthed Rank
Cathy904

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:23 pm

Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 3 815536 I think we're ALL Peter fans, regardless of who we say our favorite character is, and please, the more the merrier in the discussion!

*hears the low chant in the background, "Pe-TER, Pe-TER, Pe-TER....." * Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 3 815536
We may be starting a mob.........

Elliot, I can't read the first spoilery article, at least from work, is that the one with the comic book character on the right? The print is too choppy, but I'll be sure to check it out as soon as possible at home!

Unless you wanna break the suspense and spell it out for me? grins
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:18 pm

I couldn't at first until I clicked on it a couple of times to re-size it... but let's just say, soon....
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:28 am

Quote :
Question: Is Orla Brady on Fringe playing Peter’s mom from Over Here or from Over There? —Michael
Ausiello: Is there an Over Here and There option? Teases exec producer Jeff Pinkner: “In a show exploring two alternate universes, there is more than one of everything… and everyone.”
Back to top Go down
Cathy904
Unearthed Rank
Cathy904

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:56 pm

*runs out to check who Orla Brady is, runs back* She's gorgeous, but so young! Maybe this will be in a flashback form?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0103699/
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 5:43 pm

It's got to be, don't you think? Or, --duh.... Peter's dreams! As they've had him dreaming about his abduction (unbeknownst to himself). I could see him dreaming about his Mom, I dreampt about mine the other morning.

Lez, is there a link to that interview?
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 5:49 pm

can't load the site anymore,
found on Ausiello files.com
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:35 pm

I'll hunt it up and post it if you like.
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:45 pm

Do, it starts to get slower again
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:55 pm

That was the only fringe question, do you want the whole article? (it has greys, castle, 24, etc)
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:59 pm

no, i've only took the Fringe stuff, but i read the rest to be sure it was the only info
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:05 pm

Ask Ausiello: spoilers

Quote :
Question: Is Orla Brady on Fringe playing Peter’s mom from Over Here or from Over There? —Michael
Ausiello:
Is there an Over Here and
There option? Teases exec producer Jeff Pinkner: “In a show exploring
two alternate universes, there is more than one of everything… and
everyone.”

---I'll look at the dashboard and see if there is anything else new & post it.
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:24 pm

Quote :
Question: Let’s say the worst-case scenario happens with Fringe and it doesn’t get renewed for another season. Will the final episode tie up all the loose ends? —David
Ausiello: It’s a valid, albeit depressing, question. J.J. Abrams, what say you? “There is a great finale for this year,” he says. “[But] there’s no way [it will] wrap up the series. But I’m not even thinking about that. I’m thinking of where we’re going to [take the story] in the next year and beyond. I’m apparently more optimistic than you.” Technically, David’s the pessimist. I’m just the messenger. Blame him.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:33 pm

Yeah, if JJ's not pessimistic, I am not going to be. Life's too short.
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:35 pm

And we want our 22 episodes. Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 3 23494

Otherwise, major crisis, I'm gonna roll on the floor crying like a kid.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:39 pm

I think I would do that too--but maybe break a few things first.
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:31 pm

Quote :
Question: When are we going to get some background info about Peter on Fringe? We know he is from the alt universe, but other than that we know very little about him. —Emily
Ausiello: I have a hunch we’ll learn more in the April 1 episode, titled “Peter.” “It’s a window into the mysteries of Peter that have been promised since the first season,” explains consulting producer Akiva Goldsman. “It’s an episode that’s fundamentally about his relationship to Walter and the truth of where they are right now, which is pretty revelatory to the characters and hopefully the audience.” Will he finally find out that he’s from ‘over there’? “By the end of [the Feb. 4 episode] and into [the April 1 episode] questions about Peter’s identity and mortality go a long way towards being answered.”

Question: When are we going see some development in the Peter/Olivia relationship on Fringe? —Serena
Ausiello: “The romantic elements of their relationship will come forward pretty soon,” teases Akiva Goldsman. “Like any courtship, it wanes, and then it comes back again. So that’s going to make another move forward [on Feb. 4], and then we’ll keep addressing it throughout the season.”

Infos can also be found in two seperate threads in the spoiler section. smile
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:07 pm

Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 3 Bliss
Back to top Go down
bookworm2342
Kidnapping a girl
bookworm2342

Female

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:52 pm

I can't wait to see both of those happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers   Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest from Ausiello includes Fringe info - Spoilers
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next