Wish Fulfillment Zone - Fringe Board
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Hello ! Welcome on WFZ Fringe, a board where you can find News, Reviews, Spoilers, Pictures, Art, Fanfics, Games on the TV Show Fringe and much more !

About 112 members, 874 topics, 37991 posts since Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Help & Suggestions Section, in the Guest thread !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wishful Thinking Fringe Community... | ˙˙˙ʎʇıunɯɯoɔ ǝƃuıɹɟ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ןnɟɥsıʍ ɐ

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Season 10
General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:13 am

» Sleepy Hollow Premiere tonight!
General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:19 pm

» Sleepy Hollow finale--what are your expectations?
General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:29 am

» Early winter finale...harrumph!
General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:17 pm

» John Noble' Henry Parrish to return!
General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:21 am

» What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:00 am

» Comparing Orci/Kurtzman to JJAbrams: Sleepy Hollow & Almost Human
General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:24 am

» 5x01 advance review (not spoilery)
General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:44 pm

» 4x07 "Wallflower" - SPOILERS
General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Elliot Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:46 am

» 4x05 "Novation" - SPOILERS
General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Alice8433 Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

LINK US !

Photobucket

General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers

Go down 
+8
fringerfan
Stephy
Observer101
Blue Sunflower
Xeen
Cathy904
lezario
Elliot
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:04 pm

Could someone tell me what does they say in this video, please? I'm italian :(
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:52 pm

I can't watch it now !
I'm home but my great aunt is watching TV.... General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 7 815536
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Seeing the man from the other side
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:57 pm

I don't know if I care whether OtherWalter is on our side or not.. I want to wait to see what they do with the storyline. It could be interesting either way. Plus, even if he doesn't help our side, he might not try to hurt, either; I am liking how complex they are making people. It could get too "cute" though to have two copies of Walter helping each other through the window/mirror.

No fear, Peter will be angry but he really does love Walter, and will take care of him no matter what. That instinct, to protect who you love, is strong in him. And he wants to honor his mother by being a better man than his father even.

I just want this story to finally move along! The wait is getting agonizing.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:00 pm

This just in:
There has been so much talk about the
alternate universe on FRINGE, I was hoping you could share some intel
on my favorite riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma: When are
we going to meet the alternate Broyles! — Matt

The TV Addict: Great question, and one that coincidentally
enough we posed to the mysterious Lance Reddick himself on our recent
visit to the set of FRINGE, “It’s exciting because just
circumstantially he’s so different,” teased the actor. “Alternate
Broyles is still married and as opposed to Walter working for me, I
work for him. I’m really kind of part of the team.”
As promised, last week’s Peter Weller guest
appearance on FRINGE was heartbreaking. Any more news on what we can
expect as FRINGE reaches what is surely to be an epic second season
conclusion? — Bill

The TV Addict: Tip #1: Keep that kleenex at the ready, because
the heartbreak will continue. Culminating in the epic two-part season
finale that brings with it both huge sacrifices and not so much
game-changers, but rather universe ones. As both universes will be
irrecoverably changed forever after Walter and Olivia visit the “other
side.”
Back to top Go down
Cathy904
Unearthed Rank
Cathy904

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 pm

Oooooo, I can't wait to see the connection from home!

The preview blatantly showed Peter on some kind of hospital bed, saying, "I'm not from here, am I?", and it doesn't seem like he goes through any explosive emotions. Just maybe a vague resignation?????
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:07 pm

Cathy904 wrote:
Oooooo, I can't wait to see the connection from home!

The preview blatantly showed Peter on some kind of hospital bed, saying, "I'm not from here, am I?", and it doesn't seem like he goes through any explosive emotions. Just maybe a vague resignation?????

Resignation??? I don't think! O.o
I'd say "the calm before the storm".
Back to top Go down
Cathy904
Unearthed Rank
Cathy904

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:24 pm

Oh, okay. I should watch it again. I hope we find out this week, I'm dyin' here!

I'm comparing it to finding out you came from the opposite side of the planet. Considering I'm from the US and you're from Italy, this should be entertaining. General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 7 815536 At any rate, it's THIS universe Peter has grown up in. There isn't a life for him to go back to over there, it's like he died over there, or at the very least disappeared.

From the description that Broyles works for Walter in the other universe, I suppose Walternate has built an empire. Maybe Bell on the other side also works for Walternate.

Will Walternate have a position of power and authority to offer Peter? Obviously I'm working with a skeleton of knowledge here. You may know more information than me. *wraps fingers on the desktop*
Back to top Go down
Cathy904
Unearthed Rank
Cathy904

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:24 am

Okay, I don't have the exact footage, but in a commercial they said something to the effect, "Peter learns about his origins." Whew, Finally!
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:29 am

Yeah, he finds out this week, but it's not clear what happens after... though if Walter has to conjure up a musical to soothe himself while Peter's off deciding what to do, and the house gets all in disarray, he must take a while to make up his mind.

If I could give Peter one piece of advice, it would be to remember that at least Walter wants him. It could be worse.

And really, they have made him such a tame bunny this season, I'll be resigned to it not being very explosive... *sigh*. I rather want fireworks.

And while I'm at it, I still want that kiss in the finale.
Back to top Go down
jade86
Seeing the Shadow Man
jade86

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:37 am

Peter bunny?? God, no! O_O
I want fireworks too!
I hope to see the famous hearthbreaking confrontation between Peter and Walter. John Noble said that was difficult for him and josh doing that particular scene because (i think) it'll be very intense!
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:10 am

ACK--did you see this?

Quote :
Olivia and Walter make their way "over there" for the two part-finale (May 13 and 20, 9/8c, Fox), in which Walter finally comes face to face with his former partner, Dr. William Bell (guest star Leonard Nimoy). Unfortunately, traveling to another universe has its consequences, and in this case those include someone dying. And if my mole is correct about the identity of the soon-to-be deceased, fans of the show will be apoplectic.

I do remember TPTB saying nobody dies in the finale, and also that no doors should be closed in it......... so... where does the truth lie, I wonder?

My guess: Bell goes not so gently into that good night, leaving massive secrets in his wake. Which I find cooler than having him dangled about like candy.
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:33 am

Leonard Nimoy is retiring from acting --- tuh tuh tuh TUH !
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:31 pm

Yep.
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:32 pm

Bell is going to DIIIIIIIIIE
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:37 pm

No duh. They've prepped us for that from last year's finale, with the O2 tank.

So do you suppose the "He is Here" was about him, or Walter, or Peter?
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:45 pm

So, hearing that they have hired a new team of producers for the third season, from the show 'Brothers and Sisters', I have two big questions.

1) PLEASE TELL ME WYMAN IS STAYING ON!! (Pinkner just got re-upped)

2) Please tell me it won't devolve into a soap opera-- I only saw bits of Brothers and Sisters, a soap opera glorifying rich bitchy right wing people with convoluted family issues was so not me. I am more than a little terrified of what they will do to Peter and Olivia. (if that word gets auto-bleeped, substitute 'twitchy' General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 7 906239 )
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:02 pm

It's gonna be another long hiatus....
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:09 pm

Noooooo I don't want to think about that just yet!
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:12 pm

Yes, you're right........... I've some nice things and art pie coming for the holidays, though..... grins grins grins
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

I just got some new filters, and have been thinking about some stuff---but right now I am right down on it, getting ready for market, and have to table that for now. I've also got a couple of fanfics in my head, but am waiting until I see how a couple of things play out to continue.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:21 pm

One nice thing; they reminded us in this latest episode that The Bench is still there, waiting for them to sit on it together again:

General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 7 Abench
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:26 pm

And, who is this guy? Anyone we need to know about?

General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 7 Whoisthisguytoo

And who are the other folks?

General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 7 2x17whooarethey
Back to top Go down
lezario
Wearing MIT shirt
lezario

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:14 pm

The woman on the left is Marie Curie grins

General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 7 3334194920c937cc3ebd.th
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:39 pm

I thought so, but hadn't had time to look to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Elliot

Female

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:40 am

Quoth Pinkner--and Ausiello:

Quote :
Question: Any scoop on a possible Olivia-Peter romance on Fringe? —Ella
Ausiello: As the season winds down, the “primary question is going to become what will happen to their relationship once [Peter] finds out the truth about who he is?” offers executive producer Jeff Pinkner. “Will that forever shatter what is building between them?” It’s the ol’ answer-a-question-with-a-question tactic! I’m on to you, Pinkner!

Question: Your May Sweeps Scorecard is making my palms sweat. Is Fringe represented in any of those categories? —Dave
Ausiello: Fringe is represented in AT LEAST two categories, one of which is “Confirmed Fatalities.”

The list of categories of things that happen in May is this:
Number of weddings: 2
Number of couples having sex for the first time: 3
Number of shocking pregnancies: 1
Number of not-so-shocking pregnancies: 2
Number of babies born: 4*
* one of the four technically occurs in June
Number of confirmed fatalities: 18
Number of deep, dark family secrets exposed: 1
Number of possible fatalities: 7
Number of resurrections and/or shocking returns: 2
Number of guest appearances by Mayim Bialik: 1
Number of firings and/or resignations: 3
Number of folks who’ll fall off the wagon: 2
Number of engagements: 1
Number of proposals: 1
Number of breakups: 3
Number of momentous kisses: 2 Please, Mr. Pinkner!
General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 7 97635
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers   General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion Season 2 - Spoilers
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next